VT

TAMARA M.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/13/2019
Jim, honest, reliable, knowledgeable
I appreciate how honest Jim was and how courteous he was every time we talked. He is extremely knowledgeable and explained everything to me on what needed to be done to my AC. He worked around my crazy schedule and got me a ride to and from home. Everything was done in a timely manner! I will definitely be going back when needed.

LESLIE B.
Kia Optima
06/16/2019
Service Light
I brought my 2015 Kia Optima in for an oil change and a possible service due to warning light . From the initial phone call to picking up my car the experience was easy, pleasant and inexpensive. I was informed that nothing other than the oil change was needed and there were no issues with the car. The warning light was only indicating an oil change was needed.

Suzuki Grand Vitara
06/11/2019
Oil Change
We took our Suzuki in for its oil change which was done promptly. We had to have a w/s wiper replaced which thye agreed was from a manufacturing defect & was replaced at no charge.

Suzuki SX4
05/19/2019
Oil Change
I took my 2013 Suzuki SX4 in for an oil change last week. Jim & his staff changed the oil & filter promptly. My car is running fine. Thanks again. They were again timely & reliable.

AR
ASHLEY R.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/01/2019
They told me exactly what was wrong and why and did not try to up-charge or oversell me. I was offered a ride to and from my university while they worked on my car so that I didn't miss any class. Fantastic service!!!

GR
GLENN R.
Lincoln MKX
04/29/2019
Vehicle Repair
Jim is great and sees that our cars receive the proper care.

Suzuki Grand Vitara
04/03/2019
Suspension repairs
We took our car for replacement of the control arms & frt end alignment. The work was done promptly & for the estimated amount. The vehicle runs muuh smoother thank you.

03/27/2019
Great Customer Service and Fair Prices
I love coming here when time allows. Great people that are so kind. I trust them to do repairs on my car for any reason or a simple oil change.

VT

SD
Susan D.
03/08/2019
Great Place
As always, Express Auto does a thorough job of keeping our high mileage vehicle running well while greeting us by name and caring about their work. Thank you!

PM
PATRICIA M.
Jeep Commander
02/23/2019
Good service.
The manager Jim was great he was kind and helpful I really felt ad though he carded about helping me with my car issues and not just about making a sale.

Suzuki SX4
02/22/2019
New Car check
Jim & the NAPA team inspected a 2013 Suzuki we are buying before we made an offer. It checked out fine & we had the oil changed. It should be a good car for our daughter & he checked for recalls on it. There were none.

RYAN C.
Nissan Xterra
02/22/2019
Wonderful Service
Express Auto and Engine Repair has always provided the best customer service as well as timely turn around. I know my vehicle is in the best hands.

KK
KRISTA K.
Cadillac Escalade
02/03/2019
Excellent customer service!
I am so happy, and very impressed with everything from beginning to end. They are so informative, very honest, quick work on time, and mind blowing customer service. I have finally found a great mechanic to take my vehicles to. This is so nice because my old mechanic recently retired. I have tried a number of other places to only be lied to , let down, and warranties not honored. I love this shop! Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!

PY
PAUL Y.
01/27/2019
honest trustworthy service

LH
LAUREN H.
01/21/2019
Best shop in town, hands down!
THE BEST AUTO SHOP AROUND!!! Honest, kind staff that treat you with respect. Absolutely top-notch service that won't break your bank. I know a lot of companies generate fake reviews but I assure you I'm totally a real person and I stand behind ExpressAuto Repair. I trust them explicitly & I guarantee if you check them out you will not be disappointed. Ask for Jim! 😊

YM
YVADNE M.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/18/2018
Quick & Efficient Service
All of my questions and concerns were answered thoroughly. I was given a detailed explanation as to what work was going to be done on my car and why. Much appreciated service.

AMANDA S.
12/13/2018
Satisfied
My check engine light came on and they got me in quickly. I am a maxcare customer and was sent here by CarMax. The whole process was worry free and I am satisfied. It was walking distance from work so I was lucky to drop it off during working hours and it was ready within a couple hours (after parts arrived). Thank you!

12/07/2018
Jim and the staff checked & replaced my old worn out battery. Thanks again for your excellent service.