SD
Susan D.
03/11/2020
They keep my old car running perfectly!
Our vehicles are 18 and 22 years old. Of course things wear out with them because they both have over 300,000 miles. Express auto mechanics can always determine necessary repairs, perform them well and in a timely manner. Thanks for your outstanding care of our vehicles!

JV
JOYCE V.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/25/2020
Honest & professional
We had never been here before, but found Express doing a Google search for water pump replacements on a 2008 VW Jetta. We love the online free estimates, and were very happy at how fast we were able to schedule our repair. Rick was great, keeping me updated throughout the day. When he found an additional issue, he called to ask permission to fix it before just adding it on to my bill. We arranged an after hours pickup of our car with keys safely locked in a lockbox. Rick left the old parts in a box on the floor of the back seat so we could see what had been changed. We're very happy to have found a great, reliable and honest service shop! I would definitely recommend Express Auto Repair.

02/18/2020
On time
Got it done on time. Gave me good advice on what to do next.

Dodge Nitro
02/11/2020
RIp off.
Made me pay a very expensive diagnosis for something as simple as taking off a door panel. Took 5 minutes maybe less to put back together. They did lower the price with a discount but still wasn't happy. And were gonna charge $100 for labor for a 5 minute job.
Rick M. from Express Auto Repair -North responded on 02/12/2020

We have a standard $89.95 plus tax fee that is waived if you do the repair work, we reduced it 50% for you even though you did not do the repair work. You were notified upfront about the fee as well. Most shops and dealerships charge for diagnostics plus the repair. Definetely not a "Rip-Off" Megan, no one works for free and if anyone got ripped off it was us, we help you out and we still get a 1 star review.

MARK P.
Jeep Liberty
02/06/2020
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
Rick M. from Express Auto Repair -North responded on 02/17/2020

Thanks Mark for the review. We are always working hard to earn your trust.

Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2020
Done quick - Done right!
They saw me right away. They were professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. They got my SUV fixed correctly. They worked with my warranty company for me.
Rick M. from Express Auto Repair -North responded on 02/17/2020

Thanks for the nice review Dave

JERRY K.
Toyota Tundra
01/28/2020
Tundra allignment and rotation
Appreciate the professional, friendly demeanor. Big difference in the way the truck handles, so I'd rate the service all around, as excellent.

JEANNIE R.
12/09/2019
Very honest and friendly service!
I appreciate the honesty and friendliness I experienced there! We are new to the area, and it is a relief knowing we have a service center for our cars that we can trust! Thank you!

Woodland Park, CO
Suzuki Grand Vitara
12/06/2019
Oil Change & Brake Check
The oil was changed on time & I was told of a valve cover oil leak that need repair too. The brakes are fine & were told of other needs to be addressed to like the spark plugs replaced.

STEVE W.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/05/2019
Quick and proceed well. Very good work.
This shop is always very easy to work with. Very knowledgeable and honest.

ROBERT R.
11/20/2019
Auto Repair
Express Auto repair did an outstanding job in diagnosing my 2012 Ford 150 and getting it repaired.

Rob. R

Nissan Rogue
11/06/2019
Very professional and honest

PY
PAUL Y.
10/27/2019
You tried very hard to find the cause of a problem, Thank you for your help.
This is probably the best auto shop in Colorado Springs

EF
EVELYN F.
10/12/2019
Great Customer Service
They were able to see me right away and shared the issue with my car. I am definitely going back for my car servicing.

GR
GLENN R.
Lincoln MKX
10/04/2019
Oil Change
Jim always get me in and out in record time. I fully trust my car will be serviced properly and checked for any problems.