Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RF
RAY F.
08/20/2019
FXG
Always trust Frank to take care of all my car’s service and repair needs. He is very professional, knowledgable and honest.

RF
RAY F.
08/15/2019
FXG
FXG is honest and knowledgable. We have trusted Frank with all our cars’ maintenance and repairs for many years.

KG
KIMBERLY / SEAN G.
Freeport, NY
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/15/2019
Honest, trustworthy, reasonably priced
I’ve been bringing my vehicles to FXG over the last 10 years each time they have been honest trustworthy and reasonable priced .
FRANK G., Owner from F X G Auto Diagnostics responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks Kimberly and Sean, we really appreciate the reviews and your continued support, Frank and Gerry.

KH
KEVIN H.
Audi A3 Sedan
08/12/2019
The only place to have your car serviced in Baldwin NY
Frank and Jerry are knowledgeable and trustworthy ….. FXG is the only place to bring your car in the Baldwin area to get quality work done. I've been a customer for over 15 years.

Kevin H
Baldwin NY
FRANK G., Owner from F X G Auto Diagnostics responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks Kevin, I appreciate the positive review !! Enjoy the rest of your summer, Frank

BG
BOB / CAROL G.
Rockville Centre, NY
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
08/10/2019
Car Talk
The guys at FXG consistently do great automotive work. They're the only
garage I would use and the only place I would recommend!

RAY R.
08/09/2019
Good folk
The maintenance work I asked for was done without question. An air filter I asked be checked was done without being prodded into getting a new one. A suggested brakes redo was overdue, but I was told it could wait another 1000-2000 miles. I elected - I wasn't browbeaten - to have the work done. I am glad as the brakes are now quite responsive.

LARRY M.
Jaguar XF
08/09/2019
Trustworthy, professional and great service!
I've been a customer of fxg for 6 years. Frank and Jerry are the best! They've maintained my jaguar and always give me great service. Their diagnostic experience is their expertise. Give him a try and you won't be disappointed.
Pam M

JANET G.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/08/2019
The best auto service shop there is!!

New York, NY
08/07/2019
Had bring car back because of a problem.
Car was making a noise after only a inspection and oil change.
FRANK G., Owner from F X G Auto Diagnostics responded on 08/08/2019

I'M SORRY ABOUT THE NOISE ANTHONY, I WASN'T IN THE SHOP THAT DAY. APPARENTLY THE MECHANIC TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO CHECK YOUR CABIN AIR FILTER AND WHEN HE TOOK IT OUT TO LOOK AN ACORN FELL INTO THE BLOWER MOTOR WHEEL, WHICH I'M SURE WAS NOISY. GERRY TOLD ME THAT HE IMMEDIATELY LOOKED INTO IT AND REMOVED THE ACORN AND APOLOGIZED. ALOT OF OUR CUSTOMERS ASK US TO CHECK THEIR CARS OUT WHEN THEY COME IN FOR OIL CHANGES SO I GUESS THAT WAS WHAT HE DID. SORRY, FRANK G.

JEANNE/CAT M.
07/29/2019
Honest Neighborhood Mechanic
Frank and his crew are the guys you want to trust your car to. They're thorough and honest. Never pushy. Their motto is that they only fix what needs fixing, and you can trust that. We've been customers for years and have always been satisfied with the work they've done.
FRANK G., Owner from F X G Auto Diagnostics responded on 08/06/2019

THANKS JEANNE AND CAT, WE APPRECIATE THAT AND IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE DEALING WITH YOU TWO OVER THE YEARS. I KNOW CAT HOPES TO SEE US ALITTLE LESS OFTEN, I HOPE THAT NEW CAR COMES SOON FOR YA, FRANK.

MAUREEN M.
Toyota Prius c
07/21/2019
Hybrid service
Millennial Toyota would have charged me double what Frank and FXG charged for my hybrid motor to be serviced.
Plus they were kind enough to drive me back-and-forth from my office eight minutes away.

DAVE G.
Long Beach, NY
07/17/2019
The expert service, they treat your car like it’s theirs.
I’ve been using FXG since 1990’s and have never had a bad experience with there service or advice!

PB
Phil B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the business was very accommodating and provided service for a reasonable price. The staff was outstanding and good at what they did.

Kevin M.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the business had very good service, explained everything they did, they didn't sell him anything he didn't need, kept the vehicle running very good and he trusts them with everything they do to the vehicle.

MK
MARY K.
Rockville Centre, NY
07/11/2019
NYS Inspection
Appointment available in timely manner, Service done quickly and efficiently

KH
KAREN H.
Subaru Legacy
07/10/2019
Great auto repair shop
Great group of mechanics, always proactive and give you a heads up about upcoming repairs. I went in for a routine inspection but when doing repairs, they take time to explain everything and always do excellent work. I would highly recommend FXG!

MIKE C.
07/04/2019
Car inspection and oil change
I dropped my car off in the a.m. and picked it up in the p.m. No surprises, good experience and I enjoyed the friendliness and professionalism ... go fxg!! : - >

MIKE/ANN D.
07/03/2019
Thanks
Thanks for taking care of all our vehicles over the years. Hopefully we will find a repair shop as reliable as yours in Florida.
FRANK G., Owner from F X G Auto Diagnostics responded on 07/14/2019

Thanks Mike and Ann for being such great customers and friends of Gerry and I at FXG. It's been great sharing life stories at the front counter. Take care and good luck in your next adventure!! Frank.

LD
Lou D.
Bellmore, NY
INFINITI QX60
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Lou said the employees were professional. They were skilled. They were cooperative with his service. They worked around his schedule.

Kia Sedona