Kia Forte
02/18/2020
Car maintenance
Everyone who I have ever come in contact with has been wonderful. Very accommodating and honest. Always do great work... at reasonable prices. Are not pushy. They don’t tell you to have something fixed that you don’t need. They let you you what to expect in the future. Always pleasant.

CL
Caitlin L.
Nissan Versa
02/13/2020
Don't plan on going anywhere else
Although I spent quite a bit of money on the repairs for my vehicle, I feel that Blaine and Justin were honest with me about what was wrong with it. Everyone that works there seems pretty wonderful!

SJ
Seth J.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/07/2020
Honest people
I went to faith works today for the first time. And the guys were honest. I will be going back when I need my car worked on

GM
Gerald M.
Gilbert, AZ
Mercury Sable
02/06/2020
honesty and courteous service
I was informed that my transmission needed servicing and no pressure on me to do the work

AH
Alyssa H.
Gilbert, AZ
Toyota Matrix
02/06/2020
Always the best.
Every time I've needed them, they're available. THE Work they do is dependable and done right. I will continue to keep coming back. (FROM HEAVEN) ABOVE AND BEYOND.

Bobby B.
01/30/2020
I won’t trust my vehicles to any other mechanics. You should too!

GC
Greg C.
01/24/2020
Above and Beyond
The staff at Faith Works Automotive always go above and beyond with their customer. I highly recommend using Faith Works for any automotive service or repair.

John C.
01/23/2020
“Golden Rule” Says It All
I always find Faith Works Auto to be honest and intent on serving me. They exemplify the “golden rule “.

WD
Wayne D.
Chrysler Sebring
01/21/2020
Evaluation and prognostication
I always appreciate the insight and the foresight that Faithworks gives in evaluating our vehicles and preparing us for upcoming repairs. I trust their judgment and believe they will help you make the best decision.

SP
Sharon P.
Ford Expedition
01/17/2020
The personal care and attention! Thank you!
I called at the last minute to have a battery taken care of. They got me right in and finished quickly! Even gave me a ride home!

WR
Whitney R.
01/12/2020
👍👍👍👍👍
Amazing job as always!!!.

Steven B.
Tempe, AZ
Nissan Pathfinder
01/10/2020
Pleased again!
Effecient, frendly and above board as usual.

BW
Bill W.
01/09/2020
Over and above repairs
Honda OE small battery wimpy lasted just a year. Replacement battery lasted a little over two years. The Faith Auto guys analyzed the battery compartment and identified a more powerful battery that could be used in my vehicle. They made a few battery tray modifications and made it work. A Honda dealer would never do that. Thanks guys for going above and beyond.

WR
Whitney R.
Subaru Impreza
01/06/2020
Love them!!!!!!!
What a blessing..never ever disappointed!! Amazing guys!! Great help! Amazing company!!.

PN
Phil N.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/06/2020
Starter replacement
I've only used Faith Auto a few times, and have been very satisfied each time. This last appointment they installed a starter on my Miata. I had already purchased the starter, tried to install it myself but was unsuccessful. They charged my a reasonable amount for the install and did a quick inspection of the vehicle.