JN
Joe N.
Kia Rio
04/14/2019
I can always trust these guys.
Prior to purchase, I brought in a Kia Rio to be inspected, and I'm glad I did. There was some very convincing evidence of repeated "off-roading" and the dip-stick was caked with sludge! The folks at Faithworks Auto helped me steer clear of an $8000 mistake. This, to me, was a very big deal.
Thanks guys. Joe Norton

JU
Joe U.
04/10/2019
Prompt service. Fair price.
My check engine light came on over the weekend and since the car was running rough I wanted to get it checked out. They diagnosed the problem, did the work including a tuneup and had it back to me by early afternoon.

AJ
Arlene J.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/09/2019
Clean shop and no swearing
I love this shop. It's very clean and all the guys are very respectful to every one who comes in. I like the fact that this is a Christian shop.

TJ
Timothy J.
04/09/2019
Great work and friendly
Great work and friendly. Reasonable prices and friendly staff.

LH
Lanetta H.
Gilbert, AZ
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/06/2019
Courteous, friendly, prompt.
I'm grateful to have found Faith Works Automotive. They are honest, reliable and provide me with excellent service. They have done maintenance on my vehicles for the last few years, always a pleasure to visit with them, and I know the work is done well and at a very reasonable price.

CL
Cindy L.
Tempe, AZ
04/06/2019
Honest and very good people.
When I or my wife. Take one of our cars into earthworks we both know that they will be taken care of.

GZ
Gene Z.
Apache Junction, AZ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/05/2019
The BEST!
The โ€œBESTโ€ in the Southwest! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Paul, Blaine, Justin and Team always go the โ€œsecond mileโ€ to accommodate and provide the Best Service possible! They demonstrate Christian Principles of Honesty, Trustworthiness, etc! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

DE

Greg E.
BMW M5
03/24/2019
BMW M5
Faith Works did a fantastic job fixing our fuel leak & rear window issue. Everything is working great again. Thanks!

WM
Wilfred M.
Chevrolet Sonic
03/23/2019
Automotive Service
The service staff found that I still had a couple of weeks left on an extended warranty. Instead of a $500.00 repair bill, I paid less than $100.00. That was a blessing. Instead of having to use a credit card, I was able to pay cash for this visit.

Jason S.
Gilbert, AZ
Honda Civic Cpe
03/22/2019
Friendly, Honest, And Timely
Faith Works Auto did the work they said they would in a timely manner, and they did it well as always. They just know how to make you feel at home. They test you like youโ€™re a good friend.

WR
Whitney R.
03/15/2019
AMAZING As ALWAYS
Really going to miss this place when I move back to Cali!!๐Ÿ™.. Appreciate you guys!

MY

Craig G.
Nissan Titan
03/08/2019
CG Pippin Electric
Like this business. Tell the truth and get the job done. Thats what a good business is all about. Will recommend always.

PC
Paul C.
Redlands, CA
03/05/2019
Fast, Friendly, AND Reasonably Priced
I will return to Faith Works for all of my auto service needs. You should, too! In my 60 years, finding a shop in which I can put my trust has been as difficult as raising my 5 children. I believe that Faith Works is now that shop for me. Thanks, Faith Works Automotive Team!

Very Nice
Very nice customer service at front counter. Really liked the scripture on the service receipt.

Thank you for retaining a high-quality environment !

CJ
Candy J.
Ford Edge
02/23/2019
Integrity, excellent customer service and high quality in the work completed. Customer of Faith Works for many years.
I trust the company and owner to take good care of my car. Always rest assured the work will be done well and they will keep me informed as to what may be needed in the future.

GT
Grant T.
Honest service

EH
Estelle H.
02/22/2019
Friendly & cooperative
They work with you to get the best time for your appointments, and even when it has to be changed, they are kind. The weather was so bad yesterday, so I traded times, and they were cool with it.

Rodney B.
02/22/2019
Front Differential Overhaul
Took my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee in with noise coming from somewhere under the hood. Faith Works immediately put it on the lift and isolated the problem to wheel bearings. They provided me with an accurate assessment of the cost and time needed to complete the work. While in the shop they found additional repairs that were needed and promptly fixed these issues. I'm very satisfied with the work after a day on the road and would certainly return to this repair shop for future work.