Ben B.
12/05/2018
1990 F250
These guys were great and got my work truck in right away. They figured out the problem the same day I brought it in and had it fixed the following morning after the new parts arrived. They were also honest about the cost and didn’t change their story or their numbers when I came to pick it up. I think I have found my new mechanic!

Chris W.
12/05/2018
friendly,knowledgeable staff
always satisfied with the work we receive on our vehicles!

KR
Kathy R.
11/28/2018
Repair
Went for oil change they found I needed a water pump. As they were in there they saw I had a cracked exhaust manifold. I was called right away. Gave me options. I appreciate that they were so detailed with my car. If they had said nothing I probably would of had to come back again. So I actually saved some money!! Thank you!!!

FF
Fran F.
11/28/2018
Regular maintenance
They don't sell you something you don't need! He gave me a statement of something that does need fixing! Yes I recommend this to all who have cars! They are awesome men

AH
Amanda H.
Ram Pickup
11/27/2018
Honest and friendly service.
I love taking my truck here. I've never worried that they weren't being thorough or honest. Everyone I've spoken to explains things clearly and in a way I can understand. This time, I was out of town when my truck needed service. My dad was able to take care of everything for me without any hassle. He's very picky about mechanics, and he hasn't complained once.

NK
nada k.
11/22/2018
Honest, friendly people work hard for you!
Took my beloved Taurus into Faithworks, they found my problem quickly and communicated to me about a solution. Always staying positive and respectful to my situation. They were able to get me back on the road in even better running order than when I first got it! As a single woman, its nice to have a shop I can depend on and enjoy visiting! They are amazing!

WR
Whitney R.
11/21/2018
Respectful.caring.professional ....**Great service***!!!
Once again this place was a blessing**
With the help of Blaine and Paul my car is well taken care of!🤗
Thank you so much Blaine for all you do! Happy Holidays to you all , see you soon.

Steven B.
Tempe, AZ
Nissan Pathfinder
11/20/2018
Great business
They continue to keep my respect and business, I have never felt misled and their work has been quality.

Chrisman S.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/20/2018
Integrity
Able to fit us in, evaluate our reported issue, and remedy with same day turn around. Called to advise status, commitment to completion, and upon completion. Super team!

CV
Clifford V.
Fountain Hills, AZ
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/19/2018
Trust your car to them
They do what they say will do and for a very reasonable price. Honest and very competent employees. Great place.

GH
Gene H.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/15/2018
Chevrolet Traverse
Service was very good and honest,
Most places would have charged me for air filters when I didn’t need them. And I thank you for being honest.

JN
Joe N.
Chandler, AZ
11/09/2018
Friendly service, honest, accurate, work at a fair price, job explained in great detail if needed.
Recently changed shops, very particular about where I get work done. They diagnose a/c issues
For free. They diagnose whole vehicle issues at a nominal cost. (explained up-front) New issues, uncovered in inspection are discussed with the owner. No surprises with these guys. That's what you should expect from a company like this.
Find out for yourself,

Chandler, AZ
GMC Jimmy
11/09/2018
Fast Friendly and Courteous Service
Gave my the car a complete look over and recommended service before taking on a long trip.
All work was necessary and made sense.
Completed work ahead of when promised and now runs better than ever.
FW staff is completely competent , Knowledgeable , made the process easy.
This is the 2nd car I have them work on and will continue to use them as needed for future service
Thanks FWs

AJ
Arlene J.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/06/2018
oil change
I just love this shop, (one of two). The guys are always polite and answer any questions you might have. They don't do unnecessary work. They really try to keep costs down. For a repair shop it is really clean.

Cadillac Eldorado
11/05/2018
Amazing
Everyone was so kind including Blaine. Amazing work was done by car runs as if nothing was wrong. When I picked up my car was very clean :)

11/05/2018
Amazing!
I’ve taken my car to so many places and I felt like they’ve never truly fixed my car problems, just put a bandaid over it. This time I’m grateful that I’ve found Faithworks Automotive, my car runs a lot better than when I took it in, and I definitely will be coming to bring my car more often.

Joe S.
Laveen, AZ
10/28/2018
They honored the warranty with no additional charges!
Last May I had a transmission repair completed by Faith Works, but the transmission never "felt" right after the repair. After just a few months, drive went out completely but 2nd still worked so I was able to drive a couple of blocks to work (slowly) and drive home that evening. When I called Faith Works they called a wrecker to tow my car to their shop, 25 miles one way and rebuilt the transmission again. When I went to pick up my truck at their shop, there was not a charge they covered everything under warranty! This time around the transmission "feels" right and is working fine, all at no additional charge! I am very happy with their service and integrity since most shops will find a reason to bill you again even if it a repair should be covered under warranty! Thank you Faith Works!

JV
Jackie / Greg V.
10/26/2018
Great Same Day Service at Much Less Than a Dealership
We really appreciate the service we received and that our vehicle was done the same day! The price was much less than it would have been at the dealership and with a smile!

Domika M.
Chrysler 200
10/25/2018
Awesome customer service
Awesome customer service

JASON S.
10/24/2018
They’re honest and trustworthy, helpful, and they okay Christian music- something that’s hard to come by these days.
They’re consistent every time. Never up or down. I know wha to expect when I go. They always make me feel welcomed, even if I have a question and need to call.