AJ
Arlene J.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/14/2019
Faith Works automotive
The guys are wonderful. They explain everything that you can understand. The waiting is neat and clean

I have recommended they to family and friends.

GH
Gene/Judith H.
11/14/2019
Good service and friendly atmosphere
When I come in to your business I'm always treated with curtesy. The technicians are very knowledgeable and courteous, the shop is clean and that very ensuring to me that my car will be taken care of. I would recommend your business to anyone.

Jeremy D.
Pontiac Torrent
Exceptional Customer Service and Quality Repairs
Blaine and Justin are considerate and knowledgeable. They have patiently helped me deal with the stress and uncertainty of navigating repairs to my vehicle. They have earned my future business and recommendations!

TK
Trina K.
Jeep Liberty
Take your car here!
If you’re looking for an honest shop that will go out of their way for you and does great work then take your vehicle to Faithworks. I’ve had my car there at least 4 times and I’ve not been disappointed. I would gladly recommend them.

GZ
Gene Z.
Apache Junction, AZ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/04/2019
“No place quite like this place anywhere near this place; so this must be the Place
“Faith Works” is Trustworthy, Through, Courteous, Dependable, etc etc! 😎👍🏼 “The Best in the Southwest!” 🙋🏼‍♂️
Justin and Blaine are always sooooo personable and ready to go “the second mile” on your behalf!

PN
Pat N.
11/03/2019
Great service great people
Been going there for 15 years and service and work is always excellent and they stand by there word

LG
Leon G.
11/02/2019
Outstanding Customer Relations
New to this area and decided to give Faith Works Automotive a try. We were very impressed. Quality of service, customer relations, reasonable price, attention to detail were all well above average. We would recommend this shop without hesitation.

randy r.
10/27/2019
Great Service, Great Attitude & Courteous Employees!
The best auto mechanic shop in the East Valley...and have earned the acknowledgment from their customers to support the Awards they have been given! Honest, friendly and a business that truly cares about YOU!

10/25/2019
Quick friendly service
Faith Auto has always been reliable, fast, and their work is done well. I appreciate their willingness to squeeze in our vehicles when we’ve needed it. The people there are always friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.

John G.
10/20/2019
Great customer service!
Honest and trustworthy shop with great customer service.

WM
Wilfred M.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/07/2019
Automotive Service
My daughter's Chevy Sonic need a belt replacement so I took it to Faith Works. When advised that the car was ready, my daughter and I went to retrieve it. When we arrived, we were told that there was no charge. When asked why, I was advised that the belt was still under warranty. I did not know that Faith Works had replaced the belt in the past. They could have charged me for the new belt and I would never have been the wiser. That was a blessing.

LH
Lanetta H.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/07/2019
Courteous, friendly, prompt.
I'm always greeted with a friendly smile. We talked about what I would like to have done or the reason I am there and they complete the work quickly, reasonably, and let me know if there are any other problems that need addressing. I always enjoy my experience there. Blaine is an amazing manager.

Misti M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Nissan Titan
09/30/2019
Honest & Helpful!
Honest! They do not sell you things you don’t need. Only recommend services to keep in mind unless vehicle issue is dire! Fair in pricing. Good, honest, kind people!!

EC
Earl C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/14/2019
pleasant service
I was pleased with the service and the fact I received a call telling me approx times to expect the car to be finished. The place is also walking distance to my house, that's a plus

Debbie H.
Dodge Challenger
09/01/2019
Your integrity!
You treat me with so much respect and I always know you will take care of my car with the same respect.

PN
Pat N.
09/01/2019
Great service great staff
Always recive great service in reasonable amount of time

Chris W.
08/28/2019
good for their word
Honest and operate with integrity! Reasonable prices and good work!

Lauren S.
08/20/2019
Just Amazing
Blaine and everyone there are just amazing. As a single mom these past couple years with a car that's given me a run for my money, they have always been professional, helping and most importantly have looked out for me. Have always given me options and just have made me always feel better whenever something has gone wrong and I've been in freak out mode. They treat all their customers that way, have had plenty of conversations with loyal customers when I've been waiting around for my car to be done. They also have an additional waiting room with toys and chalk board for little ones incase they need to come in with you, my son always wants to go with me whenever he knows I'm going. If you are looking for an auto shop that you can trust and keep returning to, you wont have to look any further.

shannon s.
Honda Civic Si
08/17/2019
Fantastic Service.
They fixed my car quickly and the final total was the same as the initial quote. My air conditioner is now freezing us out and I have to turn it down. Thank you for saving us from a heat stroke and keeping my car in good working order.

Hyundai Tucson
08/17/2019
great people and great work
Very honest and do work in a timely fashion.