Faith Works Automotive

Greg W. on 11/16/2017
"Trustworthy"
This place is great I love they are so honest!! They will show you exactly what is up and not upcharge or try to sell you things when you don’t need them. The staff is always very pleasant and friendly. Amazing check them out.
Vehicle: Ram 1500
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 08:14 PM
Roslyn/Tom D. on 11/15/2017
"Always Honest, Proficient, and Reasonable "
Another great experience with Faith Works Auto. I had a short list of minor things I had noticed and wanted to confirm that nothing serious was an underlying cause or potential result. Douglas and Blaine are both good at asking questions and understanding problems over the phone so once the car arrives they know how to set up the techs for success.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 05:55 AM
Fran F. on 11/15/2017
"Wow!"
They make you feel welcome! They will not sell you something you don't need! They are very helpful!! I recommend them
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 03:42 AM
Leah M. on 11/07/2017
"The work on my vehicle is always done properly and ready when promised."
Everyone is always very nice and polite. They do excellent work on my.car.
Vehicle: Buick Park Avenue
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 08:06 PM
Stephanie B. on 11/05/2017
"Honesty & integrity "
I have been to Faith Works a few times now. Blaine is honest, sincere, & so sweet to my kiddos! I love that I can trust dropping my car off & that I won’t get screwed over when the work is done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 12:43 PM
mohammad s. on 10/27/2017
"The best repair shop in Mesa AZ "
They are so good whatever they promise they deliver, they don't sell you stuff you don't need God bless you guys .
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017 10:33 PM
Eric M. on 10/26/2017
"Faith Works Automotive"
I was very impressed by Faith Works Automotive. They were very thorough and took the time to answer my many questions.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 08:11 PM
Derek D. on 10/26/2017
"The best. Always a comfort dealing with these gentlemen. Wish I found thenmthen earlier!"
Top notch. For instance, I had a little spill from a faulty gasket on an oil filter. I pulled in the driveway and it left a bit of a puddle. They jumped on coming out to fix it, brought my vehicle back to power wash the mess and then came out to clean up the driveway. Plus more. Top notch bunch of guys, would recommend Faith Works !!
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 04:33 PM
LAURA H. on 10/24/2017
"Great explanations and advice"
I appreciate the explanations given by the staff at Faith Works Automotive so that I can make a decision about the next steps needed to care for my car. They educate you about your vehicle and the process of maintenance. They give you choices and are creative with their solutions if one has budgetary limitations. From what I researched on line, their prices seem comparable to the going rate.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 02:58 PM
Chris M. on 10/21/2017
"Trustworthy from the start!"
Blain and his team treated me honestly and fairly - My vehicle gave them added issues that required them to go over and above - they had the issue corrected - when it was all said and done no high pressure upsell, no mystery diagnosis. 100% Satisfied. If you are looking for someone you can trust to work on your vehicle I recommend Faith Works.
Thanks Guys!
Chris & Michelle McCracken
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 06:57 PM
Linda L. on 10/19/2017
"Outstanding car repair/maintenance!"
Knowledgeable, informative, pleasant employees--the people that work at Faith Works seem to enjoy their jobs; their work is completed in a timely manner and of excellent quality! I appreciate that they are always willing to explain to me what needs to be done and complete the work with care and expertise.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 08:43 AM
Karen C. on 10/15/2017
"Air conditioner repair"
Always very pleasant to work with. Feel they are honest.
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 10:17 AM
M B. on 10/14/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Experience! Really good customer service!"
Really good customer service that invites trust."
From the time I called and even after I left, there was a discernably true interest in my experience with their shop on Guadalupe and Alma School. There's a positive atmosphere within, along with the obvious sharing of mutual respect. It is run by the owner who is present, along with those he knows and trusts to represent an automotive shop with integrity.

They concerned themselves with:

+ My wait time
+ Shopping needed parts based on quality,
availability, and price
+ Passing the savings on to me
+ Estimates based on sound technical work
+ Recommendations offered utilizing
shared experience
+ They helped me make choices according to my schedule, priorities, and finances
+ They have separate financial assistance
available on-line which I used
+ My customer feedback is important
to them
+ They want to earn my trust
Review Created: 10/14/2017 10:30 PM
Michelle B. on 10/11/2017
"Very Good Experience! Really good customer service that invites trust."

They concerned themselves with:

Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Review Created: 10/11/2017 07:56 PM
Mouriah P. on 10/05/2017
"Aveo 2011"
I always get great customer service from the alma school location always timely and kind, really informing of what is going on. They look out for the best interest of my cars. I will drive out of my way to this location always great service!!! Even though i live across the street from the dobson one, just not the same care as alma school (:
Vehicle: Chevrolet Aveo
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 09:39 PM
Christy P. on 10/05/2017
"Friendly, helpful a good shop to trust"
Friendly & affordable they explain to me my repairs fully. I Love that they're Christian based. I will definitely use them again & again, I will recommend them to my family & friends.
Vehicle: Pontiac Aztek
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 02:34 PM
Rich W. on 10/02/2017
"Always Great"
Place is awesome and make you feel great about making things safe on your car.
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 07:59 PM
debrah s. on 10/02/2017
"friendly staff that are willing to help you in any way they can"
Great job of informing me about the needs of my car. very professional when i chose to not have make the repairs for financial reasons.
Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria
Review Created: 10/02/2017 09:17 AM
Rachelle G. on 09/29/2017
"AMAZING"
I absolutely love everything about Faith Works! They’re always super nice and just genuine! They have my business for life!
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier