GP
Gaston P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Honda Civic Si
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Gaston said he had a great experience. The staff were really nice, and very professional.

JIM C.
12/11/2018
Great service from great people at a fair price!
Great service from great people at a fair price!

KK
KALISHA K.
Saturn Outlook
12/08/2018
What a blessing
I have been going to Fallon’s for a couple of years, they have fair prices and get the job done without question. The best shop in the area hands down

Danny R.
Sterling, VA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Danny said he likes the service he receives from the business.

JJ
Joe J.
Virginia
Land Rover Range Rover
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Joe said they're good.

12/01/2018
Friendly staff and very helpful.
Would be nice if the coffee was in a more obvious and open area. The waiting room area could use a good floor cleaning too.

STEPHEN C.
Herndon, VA
Nissan Murano
11/28/2018
Honest and Qualified Mechanics, Outstanding Repairs, and Good Customer Service
Several years ago, my transmission went out and I was stranded on Route 28 with heavy traffic near Dulles Town Center. Many cars passed by, some honking their horn and some observing until a total stranger stopped to help. She offered her cell phone to me to call for help. She highly recommended Fallon Automotive so I had my car towed to Fallon. Since then I have been a customer of Fallon Automotives. They employ good qualified mechanics who knows their business and does a very outstanding repairs. As long as they are in business, I will continue to take my car to Fallon for repairs. They are honest and trustworthy and I don't have to worry about being taken advantage of. They explain in detail the repairs needed and provide cost estimate before doing the repairs. I am totally satisfied with their work and would give Fallon Automotive a TRIPLE 5 rating.

BL
BETH L.
11/26/2018
The work is reliable and we trust Mike to tell us what needs to be done and not recommend unnecessary work!
Fallon Automotive was recommended to us when we moved here in 2001 by a neighbor. We continue to take our cars here - especially for serious work. We find that Mike is honest with us about what needs to be done, does the work well and stands by the work that is done. (My brother is an auto mechanic in DE and I used to call him to confirm that what I have been told by Mike Fallon and his mechanics makes sense. He has always agreed!)

MARK M.
11/12/2018
Quality work, fair price , completed on time
Trusted Service

JOHN B.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/11/2018
F250 power Steering
Replaced power steering pump and hoses in a short time and for less than the dealer estimate. These guys know what they are doing. A week after that, I broke the turn signal stalk leaving me with only bright lights. They fixed that too in a timely and cost effective manner. I also have a Corvette and a Nissan and have no hesitation trusting them with any of my vehicles.

11/10/2018
Great service at a good price!
Fallon offers a great service at a good price! Thank you!

Dave P.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Dave said he was very happy with the way this business works and everything about them. He is perfectly happy with them and they are highly recommended.

Dennis B.
Sterling, VA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the business did a nice job and left his vehicle clean.

ST
As always great service

Chocka C.
Acura 3.2TL
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Chocka said the business's service didn't take a long time, they had him in and out, and the service was good.

MICHAEL R.
10/27/2018
Frequent Traveller
Fallon Automotive is conveniently located to Dulles Airport. I have the taxi pick me up at the new address: 22585 Markey Court, Sterling, VA 20166.

RL
ROB L.
Herndon, VA
10/24/2018
Mike and Mike are the best
I have been recommending Fallon Automotive to family and friends for 20 years. Mike and Mike have excellent mechanics and front office staff, They are glad to talk with you to help you understand the issues and needs of your vehicle. You will always be treated with respect and always get a fair deal at Fallons.

ES
EMILY S.
10/21/2018
Knowledgeable, honest good people, reasonable price.
I have been with this company for the last 10+ years, trustworthy people and reasonable price.

JOHN S.
Kia Optima
10/18/2018
John Stryker
Oustanding as always. Have been using Mike and his team for about 15 years now on all our vehicles. An honest mechanic that stands behind their work is a great thing. Fallon is that and more. We recomend them routinely to others and get the same feedback.

AP
Amit P.
Virginia
Acura Integra
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Amit said the service was pretty good. He was updated on the work. The service was done at the promised time.