ES
EMILY S.
10/21/2018
Knowledgeable, honest good people, reasonable price.
I have been with this company for the last 10+ years, trustworthy people and reasonable price.

JOHN S.
Leesburg, VA
Kia Optima
10/18/2018
John Stryker
Oustanding as always. Have been using Mike and his team for about 15 years now on all our vehicles. An honest mechanic that stands behind their work is a great thing. Fallon is that and more. We recomend them routinely to others and get the same feedback.

Vienna, VA
10/13/2018
Professionalisms
Professionalisms makes Fallon a great automotive shop!

JOHN B.

YS
YVONNE S.
10/09/2018
Prius
Friendly, kniwledgeable, not have to wait long , good explanation on what needs done and which. Can wait, if any

HF
HARRY F.
Ford Edge
10/06/2018
Staff and Service
Excellent service and great staff

TIM B.

AN
ASHLEY N.
Catlett, VA
10/03/2018
Seriously honest AND friendly!!! Love these guys!!!
I can NOT say ENOUGH great things about this place and the people that work at Fallon! When Honda wanted to charge me my mortgage and first child to have a repair done I went over to Fallon on a whim and spoke with Mike. He was awesome and quoted me right there on the repair and even offered to reduce the price if I paid cash (quote was more than a grand less than Honda) A repair that would have taken Honda 10 working days took Fallon 5. I was so pleased with the service and not just the repair service. Their customer service is AWESOME! I've gone back several times for routine maintenance and they greet me by my first name, they're so super friendly (especially little Mike), and they've even given me a ride back to my office and picked me up (granted it's a less than 15 minute walk), but still. They are wonderful, professional, and HONEST. That first time that my car needed a big repair, I paid in cash to save some money and received a phone call from Mike after I left that I over paid $100 and to come pick up the extra bill I gave them. That's honesty, at face value. They are a no gimmick shop. They do what they're great at and that's that. I am so lucky to work right up the street from them as this makes getting my car needs taken care of right away, but even if I decide to leave the area for work I would surely make the drive back to Fallons. They are amazing.

KV
Kiran V.
Haymarket, VA
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Kiran said that he would recommend this business for service.

RN
Robert N.
Virginia
Chevrolet Camaro
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they're very quick and do the work right and they have lower prices than other places.

Julianne A.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Julianne said this business's employees were extremely friendly. It was easy. It was fast. She asked them to look at something and they fixed it, at no charge. They were awesome.

BG
Balci G.
Sterling, VA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Balci said she likes the business because she can drop off and pick up any time.

SE
Shelle E.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Shelle said the employees were great. They provided the best customer service. They provided excellent service.

Anthony S.
Culpeper, VA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he liked the personal service he received.

KR
KARLA R.
Centreville, VA
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/23/2018
Best Shop
I can't even find the right words to express the top notch service that I have received from the shop. They are honest, reliable, and care about their customers. We have had so many issues with some our vehicles and they have always worked with us to find the best solution

IC
IRENE C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/22/2018
Courtious and honest service
I have always received courteous and honest service. I have had simple work performed without charge.
Their prices are very reasonable compared to other auto service stations

SP
SUSAN P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/21/2018
Repair- Part provided
I bought a used part for my son's car and Mike was able to have it installed, no issues, no questions, no ifs, ands or buts.

DAVID W.
Leesburg, VA
Dodge Durango
09/20/2018
Friendly; quick; knowledgeable
Fallon is always friendly, quick and timely. Their staff recognizes long time customers by name, explains everything they do or can not do and why.

I will continue to bring my cars to them

Ramin S.
Virginia
Nissan Frontier
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Ramin said the business does good work. The employees are a good group of people.

Abdel M.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Abdel said the employees were nice people and they did a very good job.