Marlene P.
Lilburn, GA
09/09/2016 Category: Service
Marlene said this business was convenient. She said they worked with her for hours and allowed her to pick up her vehicle after hours. They had reasonable prices and gave her options.

Mike L.
Decatur, GA
09/09/2016 Category: Service
Mike said he liked the business because he has been going there for 20 years and they are great.

RF

AH
Alex H.
Dunwoody, GA
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Alex said they did a great job and it was don on time. He has also recommended them to his friends as well.

Arielle S.
Honda Element
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Arielle said this business went above and beyond to I her vehicle and provided great customer service.

LD
Leslie D.
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Leslie said she has been going to this business for years, and they are always great. They are reliable, quick, and they are honest, which is very important for a mechanic to do.

GG
GEORGE G.
Roswell, GA
09/03/2016
Best Honda service
Gordon and his team ALWAYS provide excellent service at very reasonable cost. Thanks for the extraordinarily quick battery exchange, Gordon.

TC
TRICI C.
09/03/2016
Finally, an HONEST mechanic!
This was my second visit to Far East and I was very pleased with their services. I've decided to make this my place for all future service on my vehicle.

ER
Elle R.
09/03/2016 Category: Service
Elle said the business reasonably priced, and has quick turn around service.

CF
CONNIE F.
09/02/2016
Best Honda place in Atlanta
My Odyssey died right in the middle of driving (alternator and battery dead). Had the van towed to Far East MW around 4pm. By 4pm the next day it was up and running. They are honest, fair priced, and reliable. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Jeanette M.
Stone Mountain, GA
Acura 2.2CL
08/31/2016
Gordon and his team really care about your car - always!!
The oil change was done in record time - and they noticed a nail in one of the tires - and mentioned that this needed to be handled asap. ALSO, they asked for email address - and sent emails immediately confirming work done - and also a link to have all repairs reported on line. LOVE this place - Gordon and Rita and the team.

JANE K.
Tucker, GA
08/30/2016
LOVE these guys!!❤️
Came in on wrong day! They still took care of me. Only a 45 min wait. Was there for an oil change and they did a battery check and found I needed a new battery.Saved me being stranded somewhere!

LK
LAURA K.
08/28/2016
So nice to receive service with confidence
The staff at FEM are wonderful. We take our car here and know they only make needed repairs and service that is needed. If we have questions they are eager to complain the justification and indicate upcoming service that will be needed.

DEBORAH M.
Acura MDX
08/28/2016
President of household
I forgot to call earlier in the day to pay and have car left outside hate. Someone was there at 7pm on a Friday and answered the phone (2 calls just to check) and took my credit card and left car!! What service! I really needed the car for the weekend. Thanks

David G.
Alpharetta, GA
Acura TL
08/27/2016 Category: Service
David said he liked the business because they provided good quality service.

AH
ART H.
Chamblee, GA
So Far, So Good!
This is the second time I've had to do repairs at Far East and, so far, I'm very satisfied. Not only are the repair costs phenomenal, but the customer service is great. Very friendly staff at Far East!

EB
ERIC B.
Avondale Estates, GA
Looking Out for their Customers
Every time I bring one of my Hondas in for any kind of service, the team always lets me know if there are any issues looming on the horizon. This makes me feel safe, and it also helps me plan future maintenance instead of having to react to problems as they come up.

PK
PETER K.
Dunwoody, GA
08/26/2016
Easy drop off and pick up, great prices, no complaints.
Have been using Far East Motorworks for a while now for both my Honda vehicles. They have been very fair and honest about repairs that are needed (or not needed) and I can't complain about the price. No fancy waiting rooms or shuttle service but that isn't a priority to me (I drop off my vehicles). Overall I have positive things to say about this business.

AW
ANGELA W.
Tucker, GA
08/26/2016
Trustworthy, Reliable, and Efficient!
I would only take my car here if given a choice. However, I had to take my Civic to the "only Honda dealer in I-285" for a airbag recall and oil change. I was promised that it would be ready for lunch, but I got it after 5:00PM and a note that I may need $1000 worth of work because the Tech found an "oil leak," a tire alignment, and 45K service. I left the dealer and made an appointment at Far East. In under 90 minutes, they performed my 45K service and assured me there was no leak and no need for an alignment. If I could, I would give them 10 starts.

ES
Eric S.
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Eric said the oil change was done in a timely manner and the business also told him his battery would need to be changed soon.