Allie H.
Acura TL
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Allie said this business is very trustworthy. She is a customer because they specialize in Honda vehicles.

KRISTIN B.
02/11/2018
Awesome service!
Super quick turnaround, friendly, no pressure staff and excellent work - who could ask for more? Far East replaced the clutch in my '04 Honda Accord. The car now runs perfectly and the work was done in about a day and a half. This shop really cares about the work they do and the experience is so much better than going to a dealership. Far East has been referred to me by 2 different people and I completely understand why! I will continue to trust them with my vehicle.

RL
Rita L.
Buford, GA
02/10/2018
Excellent as usual
Far East Motors performs excellently as usual. Ready as promised, estimate on target. Professional, courteous and as helpful as always. Thanks again Gordon and team for another perfect encounter.

Colleen B.
02/09/2018
Oil change appointment
Started work on my car on time, had the job done in 20 minutes - always dependable!

Michael C.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he is very happy with them. They squeezed him in and did a great job. It was at a good price.

BP
BOBBIE P.
02/08/2018
Years of consistent good service
Gordon and Rita and the mechanics are wonderful, courteous, and informative. They've helped me understand warranty items, locate the most reliable Honda dealership in the area, and only recommend truly needs servicing. They will also drive you to the near-by MARTA station (if you don't want to walk) or come pick you up - if you ask them. I have recommended them to several folks over the years. I had an old 4-door Honda Accord (V-6) and now have a 2013 Cr-V. These folks know Hondas!

STEVE B.
Decatur, GA
02/06/2018
Always efficient, always fast, always courteous.
Mechanics are always on the list of the least trusted people. These guys destroy that stereotype. You can trust these guys. They will explain what they are doing, why they are doing it. They always will tell you what should be expected down the line. I bring my 19 year old car, my 15 year old car and my 14 year old car. They keep running and running and I credit these guys for a big part of that.

AC
Amy C.
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Amy said this facility is really good.

JENNEI P.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/04/2018
Exceptional experience! I didn't need breaks after all and they were sure to tell me
I'm new back in town from South Florida and I had been told that I needed front brakes, but I didn't exactly feel trusting of the service shop. I asked a friend and was given Far East Motorwork's number and after only $71 for a coolant flush that was due based on my mileage, I was informed that I don't need breaks for quite a while. I will definitely be going back for my 2012 Honda Civic to be serviced even though they are a bit of a distance from my house. Rita was exceptional as were the other people working there. I love it!

Arnetha H.
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Arnetha said the service was a little pricey.

STEVE W.
02/01/2018
Always the best service.
I have been taking my cars to Far East since the early 90’s. The staff are pleasant and knowledgeable. The work is always top notch and done for the price quoted (or less!) They are truly unique in the car repair industry.

LYNN S.
02/01/2018
Always a Great Experience
They diagnose the problem and fix every time. Prices are reasonable and I always feel that they are honest and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommend

ANNE H.
01/25/2018
Friendly attitude, always prompt and excellent service.
I wouldn't think of taking my car anywhere else.

MICHAEL D.
01/24/2018
Always Great Service
I will never take an Acura to a dealership again. I have been doing business with FEM for 10+ years and they always do a quality job.

AV
Alexandra V.
Tucker, GA
Honda Fit
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Alexandra said the work turned out great. All of her questions were answered quickly and efficiently.

BILL H.
01/22/2018
Awesome Service

DV
Dave V.
Buford, GA
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the staff is perfect. They tell her up front what is needed and they provide her options. The staff is quick, fast and friendly. She is very happy.

Alex M.
Smyrna, GA
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the business' prices were competitive, and they were great and fantastic to deal with.

RK
RICHARD K.
01/15/2018
great service at a fair price... very trustworthy!

JENNY D.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/10/2018
Quick and communicative!
I have always trusted Far East Motorworks with my 2009 civic. Even more so after a break down! They helped me figure out a tow, quickly diagnosed the problem, and had me back on the Atlanta streets the next day! I will be back (but hopefully for a smaller problem next time!)