FG
FRANK G.
Honda Ridgeline
04/11/2018
Family owned
Better service, friendlier, and less expensive than the dealership.

KH
KATHY H.
Acura TL
04/11/2018
Dependable, reliable, thorough are three words to describe Far East Motor Works!
Gordon Gray, the owner of Far East Motor Works, is the reason for the success of this great car mechanic shop! I have been bringing my cars to Gordon for 25+ years. His honesty, knowledge and reliability have proven to me over and over that I would never take my cars to anyone else!

TT
TOMMY T.
Honda Accord
04/10/2018
Service satisfaction
I had my car towed to your place on a very busy Friday morning and your technicians had the car repaired later that day. My air conditioner condenser fan motor had failed. The fan motor was replaced and the system was charged with Freon. Gordon took my payment over the phone and left my car parked in the visitors parking lot so I could pick it up the next day. Thank you very much far East Motors.
Tommy Tarr

LZ
Laura Z.
Honda Crosstour
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Laura said the staff was able to get to her appointment and fix her vehicle in a timely and efficient way. She is happy they fix vehicles so they are safe. She suggested the waiting area could be nicer.

Jason A.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the staff is honest, friendly, and helpful on figuring out problems on his vehicle.

KAREN B.
Acura MDX
04/08/2018
Keeping my MDX going!
WE are holding our daughters car while she is studying overseas. You keep us in working order!

CYNTHIA B.
Tucker, GA
04/07/2018
Appointments for regular service items and they give you a heads up for items coming up.
Far East Motorworks is competent, caring and accountable. Our family has multipule generations of car care there. You guys ROCK!!

SHILPI W.
04/04/2018
Great service and quick turn around!
Thanks for doing the inspection along with the oil change. I appreciate your attention to detail and help with the grill that was loose.

PH
Patti H.
Honda Insight
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Patti said they are awesome.

GC
GEOFFREY C.
Decatur, GA
Honda Fit
04/01/2018
Great Service Good Advice
They did great work on my Fit, made sure that the brakes were in good shape as well as all other systems on the car. Also replaced the wiper blade inserts free of charge!

NF
NAPOLEON F.
Suwanee, GA
03/31/2018
The BEST Honda / Acura Service in Metro Atlanta
Professional - Quality - Prompt - Honest - Economical - Friendly Service. Far East Motorworks has what you need in the servicing of your vehicle.

ARLENE M.
Buford, GA
Honda Civic del Sol
03/29/2018
Service is Fantastic. The crew is always helpful and friendly.
I have been brining my vehicles to Far East Motorworks for over 30 years and have never had a bad experience. I highly recommend them for any of your vehicle maintenance needs.

EJ
EDDE J.
Alpharetta, GA
Honda Element
03/25/2018
Trust
As a single woman I am very often intimidated by repair shops. Not here! I feel valued and respected. They have earned my trust.

AF
ANN F.
Decatur, GA
03/24/2018
Excellent service!
If you have a Honda, the only mechanic you'll ever need is Far East Motorworks. They have been taking care of my Pilot for 10 years. With their help, I may have it for another 10!

PM
PATRICK M.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/22/2018
Thank you!
Great service and very knowledgeable staff. Far East saved us over $1000 in fixing our A/C unit, had we gone with a quote from another mechanic. We will only take our Honda Civic to them for repairs from now on.

AH
AMY H.
03/21/2018
Great visit as always!
We always have a great experience with Rita and Gordon. They tell it to you like it is and they have a great turnaround time.

MN
MARIA N.
Honda Accord Crosstour
03/20/2018
Efficient service
Had to get a 105k tuneup and they got me in and out in one day with a very fair price. Will never take my car to the dealership again.

MICHAEL G.
Acura MDX
03/17/2018
dependable- quick service.
This place is in walking distance of my home so that makes it even better for me. It's one of those mechanic shops you always look for in life. They will provide you with proper maintenance and tell you what needs to be done at what time, unlike the dealers who tell you to do unnecessary work. I find them honest and trustworthy.

NJ
Neil J.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Neil said he's been a customer for 20 years.

JANE K.
Tucker, GA
03/15/2018
Saved me AGAIN!
My check engine light came on and my car seemed to be skipping. I called Far East and they told me it was best to have it towed. There was no oil on the dip stick! The engine would have burned up had I gone much farther.$$$$$!! They changed the oil and I'm up and running again!😊