JON K.
Tucker, GA
Acura MDX
12/09/2017
Oil & Filter Change +
Went in for scheduled oil and filter change, they found my 6 year old battery was about half strength, so with cold weather approaching it was changed also. In and out in less than an hour. Fast service from folks you can trust! Then we have the review that tells me I have to have a 250 character review - maybe Gordon should check with SureCritic.

DV
Dale V.
Acura MDX
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Dale said the business did a good job and his vehicle runs much better now.

CF
Cathy F.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Cathy said the business is honest and they do good work. The vehicle is always returned in a clean condition.

BT
BUCKLEY T.
12/07/2017
Business the Way Business Should Be
They know their stuff. Preventative maintenance is preventative maintenance, what's to say? But they found a safety condition and left it up to me whether to address it now or in the future. I opted for now on my own, without any pressure from FEM. And I had some extra key work I wanted done and they did it at a good price.

DONNA P.
Cleveland, GA
12/06/2017
BEST MECHANIC SHOP
Goron and his crew are the best in the business.
I never worry about being taken advantage of and I know my vehicle will be fixed and I can ride in confidence.
I travel over an 1.5 hours from my house to take my vehicle there because they are the best all around.

JACINTA B.
Lithia Springs, GA
Excellent Job
I am always thankful to Gordon and Rita, for they take care of my Honda CRV. They do excellent work, every time I bring my car for change oil, they always let me know what my car needs to fix. Yes, I highly recommend this shop, they are very professional. Thanks

BP
BILL P.
Trusworthy
I trust when I bring my 2011 CRV in for service that they do an excellent job. We have had our car annually serviced there for 5 years and they greet me by name. So friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them to all my friends and family. My husband and I love them.

ANNE S.
Acura 3.2TL
Reliable and thorough
FarEast has been trustworthy and professional in servicing my old Acura. You can trust them, too! They will not do an unnecessary repair. They will tell you when something needs attention. Handy to MARTAs Chamblee rail station makes drop-offs possible.

JZ
Jamil Z.
Acura TL
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Jimil said the business did a good job and he will only bring his vehicle into this facility from now on.

KH
Kristin H.
Acura TL
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Kristin said her experience was quick and easy. The staff are friendly.

CHRISTINE B.
11/29/2017
Far East Motorworks Rocks!
As always, Far East Motorworks found the problem, fixed it in a timely manner, and charged a fair price for the repair.

KR
KAMDEN R.
11/22/2017
Easy Process / Great Service
My wife's CR-V started having some electrical issues, so I took it in to Far East Motorworks. They were able to fit us in the next day, diagnosed the problem, and fixed it. They found a few other items and made some recommendations for upcoming preventative maintenance - but they were not pushy. They adressed the problem and left the rest up to me. Thanks for the honest and reliable service!

AA
Aaron A.
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Aaron said they did everything he asked.

CJ
CYNTHIA J.
11/19/2017
Great Service as Always
I get most of my car work done at Far East, and I went for my usual oil change. I'd been told by Far East at my prior oil change that I had a small oil leak and needed to watch my oil level. I'd done so, but they reminded me again to check the oil level regularly to extend the life of my car. Far East always gives good advice and what they advise you to do is reasonable and not expensive. Great service as always.

ASHLEY M.
Marble Hill, GA
11/17/2017
Great service mechanically and professionally
A cost effective automotive repair shop. You can't go wrong using them. And I appreciate the friendly staff and service.

AR
ASHLEY R.
Acura TSX
11/16/2017
Good job!
Half the price Acura would have charged me for far better work

MV
MARK V.
Smyrna, GA
11/14/2017
Professional and Efficient Service
I had to have my transmission rebuilt on my 2004 Honda Civic, and they had it back to me promptly, running like new, and under their initial estimate. Great work!

CRAIG S.
11/14/2017
first visit, my cars have a new shop..
Visited FEM after my previous shop closed up. Staff is friendly, quick, prices are great. Assuming the trust builds I'll be bringing my Accords here for years to come.

EP
EDWARD P.
Norcross, GA
11/12/2017
Far East Motorworks stand by their work.
Had a part fail early that they installed as part of a timing belt replacement, and they replaced the faulty part without a single bit of heartache. I plan to never will visit a dealer again for service for any of my Honda products. These guys have my work and more importantly, my trust. I’m a gear head and do a lot of my own work on my cars, but these are my go to guys.

Lockey M.
11/12/2017
The best Honda service in Atlanta!
Gordon, Rita, and the crew have been taking care of my Civic for over 18 years with knowledgeable, courteous, competent service. If and when I need a new car, it will be a Honda, so that Far East can service it. These folks are GREAT!