Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5rating 4.4074078
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

LR
Lani R.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I called because my starter quit on my vehicle. They were able to tell me if they had the part, could get an aftermarket part same day and would they be able to get me in same day. I was due to leave on vacation. They did! And, they have FINALLLY hired a cashier/receptionist so the Service Advisors can once again concentrate on their job. The atmosphere in there was so much calmer than in the past.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time in.

PD
Peter D.
St. Louis, MO
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and honest
Very nice facility, convenient and clean with helpful personnel.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

TT
Timothy T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Lavon is the best!!
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you!!  We appreciate your business.

TK
Todd K.
Walled Lake, MI
09/29/2019
Excellent service department
Lavon was able to schedule some much needed work on my elantra before a long roadtrip. He made the entire process quick and painless.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for your business.  We look forward to seeing you next time in.

GZ
Gerard Z.
West Bloomfield, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change & Tire rotation
They honored my employee discount from Henry Ford Health System even though they had no knowledge of it. Showed them the printout from work and wa la, it was done. Quick service too.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time in.

DJ
Derek J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Quickly serviced my vehicle.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you.  We look forward to seeing you next time in.

GK
Glen K.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Easy
Your guys told.me.right where to go and we a half hour ahead of scheduled time. Very nice guys
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We look forward to seeing you next time in.

SA
Sana A.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Lavon's beyond awesome. It's refreshing to get great service simple as that. He has a great team and they communicate well
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you very much.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again

AC
Arthur C.
Farmington Hills, MI
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Douglas C.
Northville, MI
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Great for regular maintenance
As part of my regular service program, these folks have been great. Easy to setup an appointment via the mobile app. Easy to find an appointment no more than a week or two out and on a Saturday. Team is always ready to get started when I arrive and they’re done in 30-40 minutes max with the oil change, tire rotation, or whatever. Pretty good compared to most dealerships I’ve dealt with and even some chain oil change places. This place just feels relaxed and like they’ve got things covered. Gotta recommend them.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for picking us for your service needs.  We appreciate your business.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Jeffrey B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Services
Good customer service.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Marwan H.
White Lake, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2019 Category: Service
So happy that Levon is back, I felt that the service dept. struggled without him during his absence.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you!  We appreciate your business!

BV
Barry V.
Clarkston, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
The staff is very friendly, accomidating and efficient in their service.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Richard B.
Troy, MI
2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Service is nice and quick and everyone is very helpful
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/06/2019

PW
Peter W.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Always good and friendly service.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you for choosing us for your service needs.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Northville, MI
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Relaxed atmosphere, but efficient.
My work was done within the hour promised. Labron was friendly and helpful.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you!  We look forward to seeing you next time in.

GG
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/04/2019

Cheri W.
White Lake, MI
Great Service!
I brought my vehicle in for a routine maintenance issue and had a wonderful experience. I have been to other dealerships, where no matter what you bring your vehicle in for the staff confronts you with things you must do to maintain your vehicle at a cost of $1K or more - that is not the case here. They look at your individual vehicle and assess what is actually needed and do just that - it was sooo refreshing. Thank to the staff for their honest upfront service!!
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you very much!  We look forward to your next visit.

SL
Shelley L.
Novi, MI
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Customer Attention
LaVon was wonderful by taking the extra time to answer some questions about the Hyundai app that I have.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for choosing us for your service needs.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

Jessica T.
Howell, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2019 Category: Service
I don't trust my Hyundai to anyone but Lavon's crew at Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson. They're always so accommodating and helpful. I'm very busy and they are so mindful of a working mom's hectic schedule. Not only that, but they get the job done properly the first time. I never have to worry that I'll need to take it back after the job is complete. I know my vehicle will be handled appropriately, professionally, and reliably - every time.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We appreciate your business.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.