Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5rating 4.4074078
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Farmington Hills, MI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Good job!
The service manager was knowledgeable and polite.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for choosing us for your service needs.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Brighton, MI
07/25/2019 Category: Service
People try hard and things happens sometimes. A better recovery was expected.
I like going to Feldman Hyundai for service the people are great and usually I have no issues. Lately it has been taking longer to get things accomplished and when something goes wrong, loaner cars should be made available regardless of how many are signed out.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/25/2019

Sorry to hear you did not receive a 5 star service visit.  I see you have an appointment tomorrow to get this issue taken care of. I will check in with you when you are here to get you in and out in a timely manner.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership that takes care of customers
I keep returning to Hyundai for service because they always go the extra mile in their service of my vehicles.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for your response.  Sorry to hear you did not have a 5 star visit.  Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss further.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jerome L.
South Lyon, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Quality of service
Read my comments on appointment time.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 06/03/2019

Sorry to hear you did not have a 5 star service visit.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  Please feel free to contact me about your visit.

Daniel W.
Whitmore Lake, MI
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Time Management
Brought vehicle in for an oil change. I was told by service advisor that they were booked for a week, but said they would try to get to doing the oil change. Oil change was completed, but total time in and out was over 2 hours. By any standard, this is not acceptable. Other Hyundai vehicles for this same service have averaged 1.5 hours, resulting in using other service shops.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/08/2019

Milford, MI
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling/poor service time
Scheduling the appointment was easy but the time it took to complete the scheduled service took three times longer than stated.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent service visit. We do apologize that the service did take a little longer than planned. Sometimes the updates can take a little longer than normal due to them being an over the air update and have to wait for it to download to the vehicle. Feel free to contact us for any other questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Feldman Hyundai, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

MJ
Mark J.
Belleville, MI
2019 Hyundai Veloster
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant people
Good communication, pleasant people, service that needed to be done was done properly.
Thanks
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Okemos, MI
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service for my car
I received great service for my car. I'm definitely going back for my next service.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Detroit, MI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/26/2018 Category: Service
x
x
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.

BK
Barbara K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2018 Category: Service
??
I was disappointed that they did not change my wipers liked I asked them to do. Service did not think I needed new ones but I really do think my car needs new wipers especially with the winter mess upon us. Also they did not change the engine filter yet when I was there the last time - about 5 months ago they marked the engine filter as yellow yet said it did not need a new one. I guess I will have to tell them to do it whether they think it needs it or not as I am paying for it.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/23/2018

We appreciate your review regarding your recent service. I apologize that our service team did not replace your wiper blades even with your request. feel free to contact me with any other concerns or questions you have in the future at 248-264-5192.
Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you again.

AF
Ashley F.
South Lyon, MI
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Trusted provider
I try to take good care of my newer vehicle which is why I bring it to the dealership for basic maintenance. I think Feldman's staff is always courteous and the lounge is not a terrible place to read a book for a little bit while awaiting services to be completed.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Walled Lake, MI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
almost perfect
Good service, but was misinformed about the expiration date of my lease.... that scare me greatly! (where they pushing me to get a new lease in order for them to hit their numbers?).....
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/11/2018

LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Brighton, MI
09/27/2018 Category: Service
All people I have dealt with to purchase my vehicle and get some work done on it are very caring, professional, and humorous too:)
Just not sure how or why the front seats of the car were filthy after my appt was completed. That was a bit frustrating :(
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to contact me in regards to the seat concern. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

PP
Paul P.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/24/2018 Category: Service
9/10
Pretty happy with our Hyundai service. We were supposed to get a quote for some damage but we never received it, despite waiting a long time. Also after the oil change and tire rotation, the valve stem caps on our tires is missing. Everyone we spoke with is really helpful and nice, usually able to help with whatever we need.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for feedback. I will look into the quote for the collision center and have someone get back with you.

Saint Clair Shores, MI
08/26/2018 Category: Service
What kind of review is this?
I am unable to change my overall rating on this review. If I was able I'd give the dealership a 3, but now a 2 after this ridiculous fixed rating.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your service visit.

EJ
Eric J.
Walled Lake, MI
08/22/2018 Category: Service
No Maintenance Packages?
Was affronted by dealership staff offhandedly calling me untruthful. When I questioned the cost of the service, informing them that I had been told by Service that I had a maintenance package covering the maintenance cost, I was told they had never heard of such a thing and later referred to it as far-fetched. Was supposed to get a call from Service the Monday after the service to confirm/discuss the package, but have not received a call yet.

However, the vehicle service itself was quickly, and professionally done. Would recommend only because I have had good experiences in the past.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent service visit. Feel free to contact me directly at 248.264.5192 in regards to the maintenance package. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
sb
Good
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Maria C.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Very professional service shop
I brought my Elantra to Feldman Hyundai for the 60,000 maintenance. They were nice enough to provide me with a loaner vehicle so I could get to work. They found a few other issues besides the routine maintence. My only complaint is that their prices need to be more competitive. Otherwise, I am very happy with their service.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 05/24/2018

We would like to thank you for providing feedback about your recent service visit. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to assisting you with your Elantra in the future.

HC
Hemanth C.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
The service was completed withing the timeframe as promised.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

VK
Venkateswararao K.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Hyndai servicing was good
they are on time and good service
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/25/2018

We appreciate the kind review! It lets us know that the processes we put in place are actively working. We appreciate your business and we look forward to earning it in the future!

Vince Davis