Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5rating 4.4074078
Overall Rating 2.03704/5Overall Rating 2.03704/5rating 2.03704rating 2.03704rating 2.03704

Jaswanth A.
Farmington Hills, MI
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Acceptable
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/22/2019

Sorry to hear you did not receive a 5 star service experience.  Please feel free to give me a call, I would like to discuss the further

Lisa Rigney
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/23/2019

I have made notes in your file about the maintenance.  Thank you again for taking the time to talk to me.  We strive to give all of our customers a 5 star visit.

Lisa Rigney

Wixom, MI
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Employees
While the employees are wonderful and bend over backwards for you, they are overworked. Bring back the staffing level you had when I bought my vehicle. The cashier could take a huge workload off the service writers and answer the phones as well. Feldman is not doing the Hyundai brand any favors here.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Brighton, MI
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Good location and nice staff
i had my 2016 Sonata in for a factory software installation. Went well, it just took a little more time than planned for.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent service visit. We apologize that the software update took a little longer than expected. Due to them being an over the air update, they sometimes can take longer than planned. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

IM
Ion M.
Walled Lake, MI
03/26/2019 Category: Service
long waits for usual maintenance
expect 1.5 - 2 hours for oil change.

Feldman Chevrolet collision department needs improvement also.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/26/2019

We apologize for the delay for how long your oil change had taken on your recent service visit. If there is anything that we can do to make things right with you, please let our staff or myself know. Thank you for choosing Feldman, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Jacqueline S.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Too many recalls
Third recall. Took too long for writeup and twice as long as they told me to service it. Then they came to tell me it was done and try to upsell me, and i waited again.i wouldn't have shut down my electronics if i knew it was going to be another long wait.

No decaf coffee, i know to bring my own at this rate. Car was washed. Better service help last few times.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service experience. We appreciate your feedback and we will do everything in our power to provide excellent service on your next visit.

GU
Gary U.
Livonia, MI
2019 Hyundai Veloster
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Service department is first rate. Excellent service and very accomodating to the customer. Prompt and courteous. The mechanics are so very knowledgeable.

12/28/2018 Category: Service
Poor sales and great service
When I recently purchased my new vehicle. It did not come with a full tank of gas and was not detailed by dealership. According to salesman detailing is to busy to accomadate my schedule.
The service manager was kind enough to remove the stickers. The salesman did not provide any of these issues I stated. This is my third Hyundai and there has been problems with all of my purchases. The service department has been very accommodating and great to all my vehicles warranty work.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I will forward this review to your salesperson and work to get this concern resolved.

LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me, we look forward to seeing you again.

Novi, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Long wait time and not so great service
Long wait time and not so great service
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. Feel free to contact me at 248-264-5192 so we can get this figured out and corrected for you.

Hartland, MI
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Not the best turn around time
Usually takes a day or two to get appointment, not the most convenient for oil change. Get work and materials.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent service visit. Please feel free to contact me at 248-264-5192 and I would like to help resolve some of your concerns.

Howell, MI
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Oil change review
Appointments & gauges need improvement.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. We apologize for the extra time it took to complete your vehicle for you. Feel free to contact me directly at 248-264-5192 for any future concerns or questions that you may have.

DT
Deborah T.
Brighton, MI
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service.
Service on car was good. Customer service, email and phone not so good.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 08/23/2018

Deborah,

We apologize for any customer service you've received that you consider sub-par.  In looking into your review, we found that unfortunately your original email request for service was in our Spam folder.  We are asking our IT Department to look into this, so that it does not happen again.
We always strive to give each of our customers the service we would like to receive and hope you will accept our apologies.
We look forward to servicing your vehicle with more efficiency and the service you deserve in the future.

Lynne Ruden
Service Advisor

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Feldman Hyundai New Hudson
Excellent customer service provided by Lavon.

04/10/2018 Category: Service
Feldman Hyundai New Hudson
Convenient Saturday hours for service.
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/10/2018

I apologize about your recent service experience!

Id love to make this right for you.

Give me a call!

Service Advisor

Walled Lake, MI
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Tucson 2017
Able to make an appointment promptly.
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/24/2018

Ms.Cote i do apologize about your recent service visit. I'd love to hear more about it. If you could give me a call Monday, id like to get to the bottom of this so we can earn that 5Star rating next visit.

Vince Davis
Service Director

Commerce Charter Township, MI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Lack of amenities
Curious why other dealerships and automatic car washes operate year round.

02/15/2018 Category: Service
Lack of any amenities
There were no amenities available during service. They ran out of coffee over the weekend and did not replenish for customers that were scheduled during the week. They do not offer exterior car washes for service "during the winter"
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/15/2018

Ms. Portice you are absolutely right. On Monday we did run out of coffee due to our coffee provider not being able to deliver due to last weekends snow storm. Also, my car wash is on a moving conveyor, if we washed cars in the winter it runs the risk of scratching your car with the possible ice thats on it. But our services at bare minimum offer those amenities. I do apologize about the unforseen unavailablity of these items.

If it is anything i can do to make this right for you feel free to give me a call.

VK
Venkat Reddy K.
Lake Orion, MI
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Good
They did good service. Can do better.
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/13/2018

Venkat i do apologize about your most recent service visit. im interested to hear about it. Please give me a call

Stuart B.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Complete Satisfaction
I want to express my gratitude to Vince Davis and Lavon Poll, for doing a fantastic job, and making me completely 100% satisfied for resolving a minor issue. I greatly appreciate your customer relationship skills! Sincerely, Stuart Boren

01/11/2018 Category: Service
See written comments earlier
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/11/2018

Stuart i do apologize about your recent service visit. Looking deeper into the situation your tires are on the borderline and part of your Multi Point inspection we do look at your tires and do a measurement at the outer tread of your tires. Discount may have measured your tires in a difference spot as tires do wear unevenly.

Im looking forward to seeing you again soon and we will definitely replace that battery for you as you are a valued cusotmer.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Oops! My mistake!
I complained about the length of time my appointment took. However, I rechecked my calendar and my appointment was for 10:30, not 10 as I thought. Considering that, the length of time to complete my service was exactly what I thought it would be! Also, thanks for explaining about the car wash. (Maybe you could be proactive and say we would have washed your car, but our car wash is down for the winter. Or...maybe a coupon for a local car wash!) Vince, thanks for your comments and service.

01/10/2018 Category: Service
Review
Read survey
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/10/2018

I appreciate the review. Looking further into the situation. We found that you had a standing appointment for 10:30 and you arrived about 45 minutes early. Im sure the unforseen may have caused this time change. Unfortunately in the winter our car wash is closed. due to we due use an active carwash on a conveyor track. We close it to ensure we dont damage our customer cars in winter.

Id love to make this right for you any way possible as we do appreciate your business as a customer please give me a call!

West Bloomfield, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Need welcoming staff , with better communication
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 12/30/2017

I apologize about your less than perfect experience. Id love your feedback to let me know what it'll take to make your next service visit perfect.

Give me a call

Mike H.
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Problem fixed
Lavon was very prompt in helping me in issuing my refund. I also appreciate the explanation from Vincent.

Thank you!

12/20/2017 Category: Service
Not happy with service
I brought my car in to find out what is causing a noise. Charged 100+ and was told tires were cupped. Changed to winter tires- same problem. Brought in again about 1 month later, they found out front right bearing was fauty. Fixed, was told under warranty, but no refund. Also made my wife waste her time when she could have dropped the car off instead when the tech told us someone needed to be there to tell them about the car noise.
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 12/20/2017

I do want to apologize about your recent visit. Typical process with these types of noise issues is to have the customer be present to point out the specific noise to the technician. With your tires being cupped that will definitely cause a vibration in your vehicle. With a tire being the less expensive option and also most commonly needed we definitely would recommend that first. With you deciding to do tires elsewhere the technician does have diagnosis time acquired by your vehicle which is why the diagnostic fee was applyied. I have authorized Lavon to do a one time refund becuase we do value your business as a customer.

We do look forward to earning your business again in the future.

Happy Holidays

New Hudson, MI
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Dont diagnose for problems when you cant provide a written report
I got my vehicle checked for possible engine problems. The servie guys says they performed the diagnosis and found no issues. All i wanted was a report of diagnosis. This report was denied for me. Overrall they do a good job but i am not happy that a simple report was denied which is kind of important for me.
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/22/2017

I apologize to hear about your unsatisfactory visit. Looking further into the situation it seems your vehicle was brought to us on the behalf of a 3rd party maintenance provider. The provider asked us at their expense to give a visual inspection to the engine as it did run without oil. We provided a visual inspection and gave results to the provider and also documented that the vehicle was safe to drive.

It seems you are looking for a tear down and integrity check of your engine. I'd love to perform this operation for you. Give me a call so we can schedule an appointment.

11/16/2017 Category: Service
Mister
OK
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/17/2017

I appreciate your feedback. Typical process for our Plate Frames For Kids program is that you are asked if you wanted to participate upon write up and a line is placed on the Repair order so Feldman Automotive Group donates $1 on your behalf to St. Jude or the Make a Wish foundation. We apologize about this miscommunication.

Feel free to give me a call i'd love to make this right for you.