Overall Rating 4.3846192/5Overall Rating 4.3846192/5Overall Rating 4.3846192/5Overall Rating 4.3846192/5rating 4.3846192
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

07/08/2019 Category: Service
to please the customer !
Thank you for being so prompt on the current repair. Left a happy customer.

07/08/2019 Category: Service
did not listen to customer
Did not pay attention to what was previously done on the car so it had to be brought in a second time. Car was returned with paint chipped off the door and marked in the steering wheel.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/08/2019

I am very sorry to hear about your visit.  Can I give you a call to discuss this matter further?

Lisa Rigney

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Good

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Inflated service estimates
Asked me to replace things without proper explanation
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me about your service visit.  If you caould please respond to my message. I would be happy to resend you the link.
We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Lisa Rigney

Jason L.
New Hudson, MI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Too long to look at vehicle
Outside of that, everything was relatively good.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 06/11/2019

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a 5 star experience during your visit. if you could, feel free to contact me, I would like to make things right.

Howell, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Service work
See previous comments. Service has been great in the past.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you for your review. I will look into the scheduling concern. We look forward to seeing you again.

Karen B.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Routine service
They did not have my pre paid plan in the computer and then tried to up sell me on items already included in my maintenance.
plan. I was told 1 hour or less and waited 2 hours.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service experience. i did see that we did perform a recall as well on your vehicle which could have made the wait time longer than 1 hour. I apologize that the information was not in the computer about your prepaid maintenance. We will look into it and correct it for next time. We thank you for choosing Feldman Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again.

PB
Paul B.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson radio issue
Service agent wants to resolve issues, but Hyundai leaves him unaware of known issues and give him no Solution or plan to get a solution to tell customers. It appears Hyundai does not value their customers.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/21/2018

I am currently working with Hyundai in regards to your concern. Once I receive more information regarding your radio concern, I will contact you.

AP
Arun P.
New Hudson, MI
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Ok place
Ok service but they missed topping liquids which created inconvenience
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent service visit. I am sorry to hear that the washer solvent was not topped off at your visit. I would love to make this right. Please feel free to contact me so i can correct this for you.

lpoll@feldmanauto.com

Bruce M.
Plymouth, MI
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle leaked after oil change (twice).
Oil change done. Upon retirn of the behicle I noticed pol on the floor of the service atea floor. Vehiccle was taken back to service and I was told a total cleanup of the undercarriage area was complted. Oil filter reinstalled.

Parked the vehicle at my home. You guessed it; large oil stain discovered on my pristine concrete driveway.
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/04/2018

I do want to apologize about your most recent service visit.
Id love to make this right for you.
Feel free to give me a call

Vince Davis
Service Director

Deyan G.
Canton, MI
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Barely adequate
This dealership would be ok if it was 1999!
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/20/2018

Im sorry to hear about your recent service experience. I'd love to get to the bottom of this for you and I both!

Feel free to give me a call

IM
Ion M.
Walled Lake, MI
03/05/2018 Category: Service
not recomended
Collision department is awful, stay away. Worst experienceI had in my life on any field of services!
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/07/2018

Mr. Matei! I do apologize about your recent body shop experience! Great news is that you enjoy using our service department. Hopefully in the future as you continue to enjoy our service we can earn that 5 Star rating!
We look forward to earning your business again in the future!

HJ
Hyoung Jun J.
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Not really want to go.
No so good.
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/02/2018

Jun I appreciate the feedback. But I'm having trouble understanding exactly what your sentiments mean.

Give me a call!

2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Good place but service takes too long.
I have always rated this place high, but I had to change my opinion over past couple experiences. The facility and service is great, but it's just getting too long to get the oil change done. It took 1.5 hrs for this last service even after having an appointment. Moreover car wash station was out of service (has happened couple of times in the past) and car was not vacuumed from inside.
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/31/2018

I do apologize about your recent visit. Typically our normal process is to perform a multi point inspection while your vehicle is in our shop. Upon the multi point inspection we mark down all the safety items on the sheet you received to make you aware also gather estimates to correct those safety issues. We then perform your oil change.
Also, our free exterior wash is closed for the winter. As it does move on a conveyor it is suscptible to freezing and possibly damaging cars.

Nevertheless we strive to make sure our customers are out in about an hour. I do apologize your visit took 1 hour and 13 mins.

Im looking forward to doing whatever it takes to make this right for you.

Give me a call!!

01/29/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Poor customer service
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/29/2018

I apologize about your most recent service experience. I am definitely interested in about your most recent visit. I see we accomodated your next day appointment and we were able to get you in and out of our service department in about an hour. Id love to know where we went wrong.

Give me a call

Whitmore Lake, MI
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Battery
The cost to install a new battery at $195 seems a little steep.

12/28/2017 Category: Service
Parking Lot
The snow on the parking lot was not adequately cleared
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 12/28/2017

We definitely appreciate the feedback. I definitely do apologize about your recent visit. It seems that your 12:30pm appointment was right in the jidst of our snow removals teams orchestrated process.
Upon your visit it was noted that your battery was low on charge. As part of our Complimentary Multi Point Inspection we did charge that battery for you free of charge. I believe that was the change in wait time. that was originally promised.

I do however understand your concern about "service coupons" those coupons are sent out by Hyundai Motors America "HMA" not on the behalf of the dealership to help conform a unified brand value.

If it is anything I can do to make this right for you feel free to give me a call

Howell, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Vehicle Detailing
Do not have your car detailed at this dealership.
VINCENT D D., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/30/2017

First, I want to sincerely apoligize about the detail, we are in the transition of training a entirely new detail staff. I agree your detail may not be to any type of standard. I do want to make this right for you though.
Feel free to give me a call or send an email. We do appreciate you as a customer and want to earn your business.

vdavis@feldmanauto.com

Melvin C.
Farmington, MI
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Service problems
Dealership is good. Purchased there before. Never had service issues. Will avoid their service if possible
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/17/2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. I have spoke to the technicians regarding our conversation the other day about the work performed to your vehicle. Feel free to contact me directly at 248.264.5192 for any further questions or concerns. We look forward to assisting you in the future for your service needs.

Farmington Hills, MI
07/08/2017 Category: Service
Not a great place for vehicle care
I did take my vehicle 2 times this service center both times I had some disappointment. But as such the facility is good and I could spend my time productively doing my office work.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 07/11/2017

We are sorry to hear that your last visits were not a 5 star experience. feel free to contact me to discuss concerns you may have at 248-264-5192

GA
Greg A.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Too expensive - poor value. No consideration for loyal customer
Was charged $95 to inspect brakes and then quoted a very high price to do the work. Saved $200 at Belle Tire and got lifetime pad replacements. Belle Tire does not charge for brake inspection. Hyundai advised me that loss of AM reception on my car radio could not be repaired so would require a replacement radio. Then they advised me that the radio is no longer available for my 2008 Veracruz. Unbelievable !
Emily S P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/24/2017

I do apoligize you were not happy with your service with us. We do charge do verify a concern when it comes in. You came in for a noise and we did a full diagnosis on your car ( more then a brake check). All of our parts that we do quote are Hyundai Parts and do run a little more, but will last longer. Again I do apoligize that you were not happy with your estimate and we do hope to see you in the future.

Emily Proulx

KW
Kirk W.
Metamora, MI
04/03/2017 Category: Service
3rd engine
As far as I can tell so far the mechanics work is good but the service department is another story with no follow up calls from one of the service managers and the other seemed as a sub was very reliable and handled themselves very well on the phone with me and others as I observed while I was there. I was well taken care of but communication is everything when you are the one inconvenienced by a 3 month repair.
Emily S P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/03/2017

I'm glad you are happy with the repair.

John H.
Superior Charter Township, MI
11/27/2016 Category: Service
Poor Service
Waited 2 hours for A/C recall to be performed to be informed that both of Feldman Hyundai's A/C Freon machines were broken. I will have to return again to have this work completed.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 12/02/2016

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent service visit. I am truly sorry that the equipment used to perform the repairs to your vehicle were not operational at the time you had come in for service. I am aware were were still able to perform your other service campaign and oil change. The equipment has been sent out for repairs and we hope to have them back soon to continue with repairs. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.