Latest Review about 1 month ago

CHARLENE T.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/09/2020
Very accommodating
I needed a specific early appointment and they were very accommodating. Easy reliable service all the time.

MICHELLE G.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/02/2020
Honest, reasonable rates, friendly, convenient
I have had several vehicles in for various repairs. They are always very efficient and the charges are fair.

RO
RANDY O.
08/28/2020
ALWAYS ,ALWAYS, there when ya need them
I had a new set of running boards to install on my wife's Toyota 4 runner. After laying on the ground in 93 degree heat and surmising the situation I realized yes I can do this but I will cuss 47 times, bust knuckles and possibly scratch my wife's fairly new Toyota, then she will scratch my eyes out. I like my eyes so I called Pete at firehouse garage. He got me right in and only charged an hour labor which is VERY reasonable.
Thank you Pete for coming through as always.

TAD B.
08/26/2020
Firehouse garage garage
Thank you very much for your help with my air conditioner I would recommend you without hesitation !

TG
TONY G.
08/25/2020
All around good people
Always satisfied with work, and customer relations

BRUCE B.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/22/2020
Knowledgeable, timely and reasonable.
Had a problem with windshield wipers and washer. Did some work myself and couldn't fix it. Called Pete and he said that they could handle it. Took car in and they identified that the replacement motor I was given at the parts store was incorrect. They got the correct one and installed it in no time at a very reasonable price.

SN
SHAWNA N.
Melbourne, FL
08/22/2020
Trustworthy!
We finally found a mechanic we can trust! Highly recommend!!

WD
WILLIAM D.
08/20/2020
Best service most reliable
You can always depend on the Marines. In service or retired. These guys are the mechanic marines. Semper Fi

TD
THERESA D.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Acura TL
08/19/2020
Efficient clean and pleasant.
Recommended by AAA and a well-deserved recommendation!

JUAN M.
Buick Regal
08/19/2020
Great price and honest guys
Great price and honest guys.

FA
FRANK A.
Chevrolet Suburban
On point and on time
Once again they came through on short notice as I needed to go out of town very soon. Needed tire rotation, oil change and a suspicious and worrisome “clunk” when I would accelerate. Found a broken motor mount, fixed it and completed the rest before days end.
Nicely done Pete, thanks👍👍

RO
RANDY O.
Jeep Patriot
08/12/2020
Oil change ,tire rotation
Oil was dirty, now it's new. Tires go around...
Got me in quickly ...

GM
GARY M.
08/11/2020
Great job and price
Nice place to do business with.

JIM C.
08/08/2020
Five Star Friendly Service!
We gave our old van to our daughter so she could save some money getting the last mileage out of it. She complained it wasn't driving right, so I told her to take it in to Pete. Turns out she needed tires. I know they don't stock tires there, but I was very pleasantly surprised at the price they gave her. I don't think she could have gotten a better price at a discount tire place. She was very happy that it wasn't an expensive fix. We will definitely be back!

Boynton Beach, FL
08/07/2020
Great
The customer service, he was really helpful and knew how to help us.