JEANNE H.
12/05/2019
Prompt service. Appreciate Pete's thoroughness in taking care of the car.

SG
SUZANNE G.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
12/05/2019
Great Garage!
I’m new to the area and am lucky to have found such an honest reputable garage. I just recently had my third visit here and each time I’m greeted in a friendly professional manner and have received outstanding service at a fair price and fast! Pete, the manager is the best! I took some cards last time and will send my friend's. Thanks guys! You get 5*
Suzanne/ Range Rover
Melbourne Beach

MARK W.
Ram 1500
12/04/2019
Good job!
Pete and Ron did a great job evaluating and correcting my problem. I’ll be back when necessary.

MJ
MICHAEL J.
Melbourne, FL
Ford Edge
12/04/2019
Replace battery
Pete the manager was exceptional He took me in right away and immediately took care of my problem Also very friendly I will gladly bring my business in the future Very impressed Mike Johnson

WD
WILLIAM D.
11/20/2019
Best service available
These guys do a great job they’re fairly priced and they’re very reliable I highly recommend them to anyone.

JIM C.
11/17/2019
Great and friendly service at a great price.
It was time for me to get my diesel pickup serviced. This is always inconvenient because it's hard to do without my truck. So I called to see when I could get an appointment. Pete says "bring it in at one and we'll get you out this afternoon". And as usual, the price was right. I recommend the Fire House Garage to all my friends.

CF
CHRISTOPHER F.
Ford Expedition
11/16/2019
Front Shocks Replaced
Made appt, dropped vehicle off to have both front shocks replaced. Work completed by end of day and vehicle picked up. Best price around.

STEFANIE C.
Chrysler 200
11/06/2019
Awesome
Good on price, customer service, quickness, quality, and it Beachside! Love having a great valued mechanic so close!

TAMMY B.
Palm Bay, FL
Ram 3500
11/05/2019
Always the best possible service at the quickest possible turn around time. Always communicates any issues found, etc. Guys do an awesome job.

TJ
Tom J.
BMW 318ti
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that the place was fair and he was satisfied with the work.

JAMES G.
Lexus ES 330
10/17/2019
As before....
Pete is reason to return, Competent, knowledgeable, no nonsense. Turnaround time good, Have and will continue to recommend.

CHRIS S.
GMC S15 Pickup
10/15/2019
Simply the Best.
Finding a garage that doesn't give you any BS on your automotive issues is a perfect jewel. With excellent knowledge and service, you can't go wrong calli g Fire House Garage. I Highly recommend!!

BRIAN B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/12/2019
Handled difficult project and made it all good with minimal downtime on vehicle!

BRAD H.
10/11/2019
Friendly and fair prices
They very eager to listen and help solve any problem with your vehicle at a fair price, I have recommended this garage to many people because I really feel that I can trust them and that's rare these days!

RO
RANDY O.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/07/2019
Honesty,Integrity
My wife and I are from out of state so finding a dependable, honest mechanic was very important. Pete has always got our vehicles in asap. Prices are fair. A fine garage.

SE
SUSAN E.
Dodge Journey
10/07/2019
Always There for Me!
Pete always helps me out with towing and fixing my car in a timely manner

Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/03/2019
Fair honest people
In addition to being excellent mechanics they are very honest as well. They recommended a specialized shop instead of doing the repairs and have the ability to charge more, I came back and had my brakes repaired at less than dealers quote. Prompt service too.

RD
RICK D.
Jaguar XJ-S
10/02/2019
Fire house garage is your kind of place
Fire house garage is unique in their customer service. You could stop bye and explain your problem with your car and they will make you feel very comfortable And you know just by the conversation you have with the manager who's name is Pete You're Problem will be taken care of and make you feel like you're part of the family.

VD
VIRGINIA D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/27/2019
Honest service
Can’t get over the rising cost of labor but was extremely satisfied with quick call back after my initial appt request msg and being kept in the loop through all steps of my repairs. No complaints at all.

GC
GINA C.
Chevrolet Uplander
09/24/2019
Highly recommend
My vehicle has been more trouble than it's worth lately, but I have to stick with it for now. The guys @ FHG Station 2 have been life savers. They are knowledgeable, dependable, super efficient and respectful of my time. Pete has been straight forward and honest every step of the way. He and his guys have gone above and beyond to understand what is realistic for me right now and have made repairs accordingly. Prices have been more than reasonable and fair. If you're looking for an honest, reliable, and reasonably priced mechanic then this is your place. They know their sh*t! I highly recommend.