Overall Rating 3.039999/5Overall Rating 3.039999/5Overall Rating 3.039999/5rating 3.039999rating 3.039999
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12

Staff
Everyone was very courteous and friendly.
Honest and took care of all my concerns.

Plainville, MA
Good work
Good work.

Michelle M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent!!!
Friendly, welcoming and helpful staff. I have been getting my car serviced here for 3 years. Staff excellent!!

Daniel R.
Bellingham, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The Engine code
Through about a year my Sante Fe kept engine coding. The recommended service would be implemented but was never the complete fix. The last time I went in I was given a loaner with somewhat low mileage so I figured it’d be a while before I would see my car. It was a while but with an engine replacement, the final fix, I appreciate the hard work from the first Hyundai service dept.

Robert R.

Devon J.
Randolph, MA
2014 Hyundai Accent
Great overall service
Everything was perfect as far as service and customer care. Smooth wait while service was being done couldn’t ask for better care!

GP
Gary P.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and professional staff.
Courteous and professional staff. Answered all questions and addressed concerns. Timely turnaround of vehicle as I waited. Worth the visit.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Car service rating
They did the job they said they would do within the time frame they said.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

TR
Tammy R.
Weymouth, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/13/2019 Category: Service
On time
Service department was running on time and car was finished a few minutes early.

Catherine S.
Lincoln, RI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service for Tucson
Very happy with service department.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and kind words. We look forward to seeing you for future services.

Keith M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
First for life
First for life not just for service. If only other car dealers were a lot more like First Hyundai , they do what they say they are going to do and no pressure or out right lies about your car needing a bunch of parts that it doesn't need like Bach's and many other local dealers. The service department has been great to deal with even after the car turned three years old

YK
Yevgeny K.
Mansfield, MA
Oil Change and tire rotation
Service have been provided on time and was done in promised time

Whitinsville, MA
07/11/2019 Category: Service
I'm a very satisfied customer of First Hyundai. My Service Adviser, Angela Kiesman, is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I feel I'm in good hands with Angela, that she is honest and not just looking to make a buck, but to truly provide good customer service to First Hyundai customers. She is one of the reasons I return to First Hyundai.

Aliza S.
Dighton, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
I worked with Lia for setting up my first for life oil change. She went above and beyond to accommodate my schedule and ensure my car received the best maintenance. I would recommend this business mainly because of her and how amazing she was. She even went above and researched my extended warrantee to help get some damage on my car repaired. If you are scheduling anything, I highly recommend working through Lia.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

John C.
Lincoln, RI
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I had my car in to fix the AC drain as it was leaking into the cabin. Angela was my rep, got me checked in promptly, let me know what they'd do, and made sure she had the right number to call me with updates. She called with several updates, and got a nice video of what was being done by the mechanic which was very informative. When I picked up the car, as usual it was cleaner than when I dropped it off. Helpful and friendly folks, I would recommend their service department to anyone.

Michael H.
North Smithfield, RI
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, good location
I scheduled an oil change and a tire rotation.
My scheduled appointment was right on time. I was in and out really quick!! Great service

Arnold M.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/03/2019 Category: Service
The great service and professional treatment I received.
I had a problem with my battery and Angela was very professional.
The service technician not only repaired my battery but gave my car a complete checkup.

BL
Bradford L.
Foxborough, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/03/2019 Category: Service
service review
The 2019 Sonata is a great auto. The service at Fiirst Hyundai is excellent. On time, car washed after service and the service coordinators highly professional and they listen intently to the customers.

Diane B.
Service at it's best!

Joseph A.
Worcester, MA
07/01/2019 Category: Service
The service is quick and my advisor is very pleasant and knowledgeable
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019