4.5

John G.
North Providence, RI
05/04/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance for warranty is it worth it?
Service was ok this time. If car is not ready give them a car. Do not say it will be ready an it is not.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Mr. Guida i am sorry that the parts did not show up on the date there should have be facing pdc was closed do to covid-19. we also gave you a loaner so you had a vehicle to drive while you were waiting for parts..

Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

Hello Mr Guida

I am not sure why you gave us a 3 star you and i spoke a couple times about the part not coming in do to the pdc beening closed and we asked if you needed a loaner and at first you said no and then on Monday when the part did not show up i called and again asked if you needed a loaner and at that time you said yes. When you vehilce was done on Wednesday you came in and got you vehilce and did not say anything about be upset. I am sorry that the part did not come in on time...

AD
Arthur D.
Pawtucket, RI
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Service department
The service is very good. Overall, a great dealership.

03/21/2020 Category: Service
Service department
When you have an appointment, you should get better service. It should not take 2 hours to get an oil change. They overbook and make people wait too long. If I didn't have their First for Life warranty, I would go somewhere else.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

We appologize for the length of time that it took to perform maintenance on your vehicle. We are running on a short staff due to the coronavirus. instead of shutting our doors we are trying to keep people employeed. again, i appologize that you feel this eway. I will be sending you a rescore link should you have some sympathy during this difficult time. I undersatnd if you choose not to rescore us and want to remind you that in order to take advantage of our First for Life program you need to stay in good standings with us. Thanks you in advance for understanding.

03/08/2020 Category: Service
It would be better if I was told the right information...
No review
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 3 stars. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

01/16/2020 Category: Service
Poor customer service
I had to call service 4 times to get an update on a replacement driver side mirror. The 1st 3 were never returned. Finally, the 4th was and I was told that the part was ready. This took roughly 3 weeks. This was the 1st time I have ever had a poor experience.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Robert, We appologize that nobody returned your calls in a timely fashion and I will make sure to speak with all my advisors about this. I understand this is your first poor experience with us. I will send another RE-SCORE Survey and would really appreciate a 5 star review.

Sincerly,

Pawtucket, RI
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Watch the charges on your bill
Paid in full then hours later the service dept calls to say they forgot to add charges. Eventually they sent an invoice to compare and see the missing charges yet the cost of parts was also different. Seems a bit crooked.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Mr. Kevin Gaylor, We appologize that there was an error on our paperwork and after receiving messages from your wife we honored the amount charged to you. Again, I appologize that there was a mistake made as we are all human but i don't think it calls for a 3 star review. The survey score reflects the Service Advisor Ben that you were dealing with. I will send you another rescore link should you have it in your heart to give him a 5 star review. I'm certain he would appreciate it!

TH
Thomas H.
Attleboro, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2019 Category: Service
TH
Customer should be notified of any delay! Past service has always been great

12/11/2019 Category: Service

Anne F.
North Attleborough, MA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept people
Overall the service people + work in past 3 years have been outstanding. At first people not friendly: but they changed them + now
very helpful.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Daniel R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
I bumped it up 1 more star to a 4 because you guys are usually on point and I’m generally very happy with the overall service. Just if it’s going going to be 2 hrs tell me so I can use that time for something more than sitting on my ass in the waiting room thinking it’ll only be an hour.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment first for life pkg #2
What was supposed to be an hour to an hour and ten minutes turned into an hour and forty five minutes. Other than that the service was great.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Swansea, MA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Love vehicle, never spent so long in service dept for a new car before.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Maura C.
Middleboro, MA
10/02/2019 Category: Service
I found a screw on my passenger seat and this concerns me
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 3 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us. Please contact me and i will take care of it

BP
Brenda P.
Woonsocket, RI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Service department
While other services have been done within expected parameters, this particular issue has proven frustrating to get fixed.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Lisa S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Normally GREAT customer service...not this time.
The service department was the main reason that I chose this location. It has changed...and not for the better. I hope they correct it...or they will end up losing customers.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

I apologize that we failed to properly explain our “First For Life Program” and the benefits that you will receive for being a loyal customer when you purchased your vehicle. The program was put into place to show our customers that we value their business and in return all we ask is that our customers stay loyal to us. I have attached a copy of your maintenance schedule for your vehicle from the factory which can be found in your owner’s manual. Keep in mind that your owner’s manual is the same manual that comes with all (vehicle make) across the United States and depending on where you live the maintenance schedules will vary due to different climate conditions. Here at First Auto Group we took what is most likely needed on vehicles in the New England area based on our experience, price shopping our competitors, and put it all together at a discounted price. Enrollment into the program is complimentary on all vehicles that we sell and to receive all our benefits that we offer we ask that you follow our maintenance schedule which I have also attached. We are giving you a lifetime engine guarantee on your vehicle and I hope you can understand that in order to give you that guarantee we need to be the only place to maintain your vehicle.  You are not required to be enrolled into this program and can opt out at any time. Again, we are not asking you to do anything above and beyond properly maintaining your vehicle.

I hope I answered all your questions but feel free to contact me if I have not.

Central Falls, RI
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The service dept. needs to do routine maintenance in a timely manner when you have an appointment. Over 2 hours for an oil change/ tire rotation is not acceptable. My time is valuable.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Nagaraju O.
Attleboro, MA
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Sonata 2.0T check engine light - emission issues back to the dealer service for successful sixth time
Definitely appreciate the attention both the service reception and mechanics trying to provide to my vehicle. But I feel they need expert advice from Hyundai-USA to sort out issues like this. The title speaks of the reliability that we can place on the Hyundai engines - is there anything else I need to say!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Joyce B.
Wrentham, MA
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Careless
Need to be sure the wheels are tightened when rotating tires!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve. If you would like to rescore your advisor’s performance, I have sent you a rescore link. Our goal is your satisfaction