Overall Rating 3.039999/5Overall Rating 3.039999/5Overall Rating 3.039999/5rating 3.039999rating 3.039999
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12

MN
Margaret N.
North Attleborough, MA
07/16/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE FAIL
I waited 2 1/2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation with no explanation. I had to go back to find out where my car was. Totally unacceptable.

VD
Valerie D.
Smithfield, RI
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/11/2019 Category: Service
2hr15m for an oil change!? Unreasonable service wait times
Going for an oil change shouldn't take more than an hour right? NOPE. This place took 2hrs and 15min! I made an appointment first thing in the morning 8:30am on a Saturday. Now they take videos during service and email/text them to you. Guess what? I got mine at 9:30 and the service person said my inspection was completed and my fluids all topped off. SO WHY DID I NOT LEAVE UNTIL 10:45!?! Did you leave my car there after I declined the laundry list of overly expensive services!? I went somewhere else for my tires and got a WAY better deal and WAY better service and a solid warranty. If this service department takes 2+ hours for an oil change, then TELL YOUR CUSTOMER THAT! It's a total disregard for your customers' time and just poor customer service! Also, perhaps inform your service coordinators so they can provide meaningful insight into what the hell is going on! I'm not coming back for service if I can help it.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey.

05/24/2019 Category: Service
Oil leaking!
Brought in once due to oil leaking. New drain plug and sent me on my way. Continued leaking and bright back again. Changed washer this time. Third time, found a small crack near drain plug. Replaced oil Pan. Seems to be ok now.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 3 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

Andrea M.
Portsmouth, RI
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/07/2019 Category: Service
The service staff is well trained and nice
Things are slipping where we have serious issues arising, regular maintenance has been excellent up to this point? not so sure now where the rubber meeting the road?
Hope things turn around, still faithfully hanging on.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. I do apologize if your service visit was not an excellent visit. Please contact me at 508-699-4700 ext 1340 or email me at service@firsthyundai.com at your convenience if needed. If you would like to RESCORE YOUR ADVISORS PERFORMANCE, I have sent you a rescore link. Our goal is your satisfaction.

North Providence, RI
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Decent
Nothing special about this place but it’s certainly not terrible. They definitely don’t go above and beyond if that’s what you’re looking for.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Scituate, RI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Repair after 1st maintenance
I had my first Free For Life maintenance. After I left the dealership I experienced problems with the vehicle. I was called back in, the matter was addressed and it was repaired under warranty to my satisfaction.

04/13/2019 Category: Service
I cannot say until my problem is fixed to my satisfaction
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is a reflection of our advisor’s performance. If you would like to go over any issues, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com.  If you would like to rescore your advisor’s performance, I have sent you a rescore link. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Jon A.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
Routine maintenance work is always a good thing. Of course I would like to see my Sonata last as long as it can. I did find the cost ($437)to be on the high side (found it hard to justify why replacing fluids and filters should cost so much), but was happy that Angela was the one to see it through. I hope you realize she's the best service rep you've got. She's smart, friendly, and truly understands my needs in ensuring the value of whatever work is done. Heck, I'd marry her if she'd let me...
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words about Angela. This survey is a reflection of her and she would greatly appeciate a 5 star review next visit.

Sharon, MA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Mediocre customer service
I couldn’t get someone on the phone who could tell me if my car was done. It just kept ringing and ringing and the receptionist kept transferring me to the same person. No one was particularly polite. I’ve had much better and courteous experiences at other dealerships. Overall they did the work in the timeframe in which they told me it would be done, so that was fine, but I think their customer service skills could use a refresher.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. I do apologize if your service visit was not an excellent visit. Please contact me at 508-699-4700 ext 1340 or email me at service@firsthyundai.com at your convenience if needed. If you would like to rescore your advisor’s performance, I have sent you a rescore link. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Plainville, MA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Was good, not so much now
Not happy
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Terri S.
North Dighton, MA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Another expensive trip to this location
The First For Life doesn't really give you anything as the actual appointments are very expensive to keep up the warranty
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve. If you would like to rescore your advisor’s performance, I have sent you a rescore link. Our goal is your satisfaction.

03/09/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata Engine Check light does not go away - 4th time back to dealership for service in less than 3 months
After vehicle kept under observation by dealer maintenance for 8 days and driven by them at least 500 miles and with new fuel cap the engine check light has gone away. Service personnel took good care of it.
I drove it first week and still looking good.
But the door opening press button is not responding. Could be a different issue and will follow-up with service personnel next time!

03/09/2019 Category: Service
Dealership attempts to provide reasonable service - but the quality of service needs improvement. Not sure why maintenance managers are not informed / involved when a vehicle comes back to service 4th time in less than 3 months for the same issue or problem. Dealership is not communicating manufacturer declared / known vehicle issues until they hear back from customers also. Steering wheel click noise is one of them - until I let them know they didn't check when the vehicle was given several time to their service. Please let the dealers know they have to provide information to customers and check with customers for these kind of manufacturer known issues.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey.We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service into the future.If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

CD
Cayla D.
Cumberland, RI
2011 Hyundai Accent
02/19/2019 Category: Service
C.d
Work I feel was not thorough light still coming on and off and still running a little rough, not like it usually is.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Marc S.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Not sure why
I’m really not sure why a response to a review will or would change my experience. To be totally honest i was very reserved on my original review because I truly like billy and his management style. My review has not changed, but i will add this though in my opinion each customer should be treated equal no matter if it’s their first time walking into the first service department or 12 years later. 12 years of service and 4 Hyundia’s later, i can’t even get a car wash coupon with my oil change 🤦🏼‍♂️

01/28/2019 Category: Service
Average
Average visit at first this time around, never over impressed
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

GB
Gautam B.
Franklin, MA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Make my car like it used to be again
Please make sure if something cannot be fixed then it is communicated in advance. It is difficult to visit dealership in between office hours.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340  We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve. We look forward to seeing you for future services. Our goal is your satisfaction. If you would like to rescore your advisor’s performance, I have sent you a rescore link. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Norton, MA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Always room for improvement
I can tell that your team is trying to be better and that counts for something.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

01/10/2019 Category: Service
Communication.
Service too long for work that needed to be done.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Jake F.
Providence, RI
01/04/2019 Category: Service
oil change
It took longer than expected and they seemed short staffed
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

SA
Stephen A.
Cumberland, RI
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Premium Rates, Average service
I was charged for a starter replacement when all I needed was a new connector. The connector was not replaced and I had to have the car towed to the dealer a second time. Now the backup camera doesn't work. I hope they get it right the 3rd time!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Scituate, RI
12/05/2018 Category: Service
A dealership that needs much improvement
There are many improvements that First Hyundai needs, starting with the way their employees treat their customers. There’s only a handful there that have a good head on their shoulders.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018