Overall Rating 3.039999/5Overall Rating 3.039999/5Overall Rating 3.039999/5rating 3.039999rating 3.039999
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12

PC
Paul C.
North Providence, RI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest Deceitful Service Management
I think the title says it all
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

THAK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS

Mario D.
Blackstone, MA
04/20/2019 Category: Service
I have had bad experience with the whole place to be honest
I would zero if i could!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 1 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

Nagaraju O.
Attleboro, MA
03/24/2019
Hyundai Sonata Engine Check light does not go away - 4th time back to dealership for service in less than 3 months
I should have waited a day before assuming that the engine checklist was properly diagnosed 4th time i gave the vehicle to the dealer but no luck it showed itself back again on the 6th day when driving in the middle of highway.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored. The survey is a reflection on your service advisor. If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me  bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. I will send you another re-score link to give another chance to re-score your advisor. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

BP
Brenda P.
Woonsocket, RI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
It appears poor communication between staff/departments is acceptable, as well as poor communication to customers
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve. If you would like to rescore your advisor’s performance, I have sent you a rescore link. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Pawtucket, RI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Has Airbag Problems
Be aware at purchase that at some point you’ll probably have to pony up $900 to fix your airbag control module, which will fail for no reason, preventing you from passing inspection in the northeast. Otherwise, my opinion of the vehicles is decent.

02/22/2019 Category: Service
Untrustworthy
I have been treated like a chump. I would never go back. I tell all my friends and family about it.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

CD
Carolyn. (Cayla) D.
Cumberland, RI
02/20/2019
Still disappointed
Left dealership upset , I know the coil was replaced there never the less even 6 days before was seen on computer screen by adviser now totally gone from memory. It's ok always a new dealership looking for good customers to bad considering this was only place car was serviced. CN be seen on computer if that is not missing to. Customers save your write up receipts.

02/20/2019
C.d cayla
Very disappointed, was in last week for engine light, showed spark plugs, oul change, seal and coil4, did all above 6 days later of which car light was not on but noticed still running fuff and sputtering at times. I call to recheck make apt for 2/20 and on 2/19 light comes on again. I bring in next day they tell me could 2 and 3 now of which I say I remember 3 being done before, we me and Benjamin read on screen when it was in last week, well today 6 days later no record of it, funny huh after I remember it was towed in at that time. Everyone be sure to save paperwork or they will try to make you seem as a liar and offer you nothing but a 600 and change new repair bill.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Your concern has been discussed and we working on a procedure change to better inform our customers. If you would like to go over any issues, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com.  If you would like to rescore your advisor’s performance, I have sent you a rescore link. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

We appologize that you feel this way and appreciate your 1 star review.

We will make sure to document it on your records.

Jeanine M.
Plainville, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Car owner
Disappointed with the service Dept. managers reaction to the issue documented in this survey, although the service Dept. dispatcher was wonderful (Angela).
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Mario D.
Dedham, MA
02/09/2019 Category: Service
No communication
I would just like to know why no one has called me about a seatbelt tjat is suppose to get fixed and alsi the passenger dr s
Rattles and i brought it 3 times to get fixed snd has yet to be fixed and still have not received a spare key when i got the car last May...this is getting ridiculous..

02/09/2019 Category: Service
The lack of communication and lack of commitment to get the job done
Poor
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 02/10/2019

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication and customer service
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 1 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

GG
George G.
Medfield, MA
01/23/2019 Category: Service
RESCORE
A form letter is in my opinion no response ; nor did I really expect to receive one

01/23/2019 Category: Service
service communication
poor
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 1  stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

Carrie S.
North Smithfield, RI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
3 hours for an oil change
I don't care for the way they run the place. One of the things they say to get you in is free oil changes, but they are not actually free. The first one is and then they want to charge you 20 something dollars for fluids and then by the third time they want to charge you $200 and then $400 and if you don't pay the money then they say that you lose your warranty.
There's more too but I dont care enough about this place to bother.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

John M.
Smithfield, RI
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Poor service time and notification of service completion.
Over two hours to perform oil change. No notification of service completion. Failure to reset computer to remove failure light.

01/07/2019 Category: Service
Slow service.
Poor service time. Slow notification after service completed.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Donald L.
South Easton, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/21/2018 Category: Service
READ MY PREVIOUS ENTRY!!!!!! NOT SO GREAT!!!!
HAVING MY LEFT FRONT WHEEL FALL OFF AT 65MPH,WAS NOT ANYTHING I WANT TO EXPERIENCE AGAIN !!!!!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI

Milford, MA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Serious repairs do not appear to be diagnosed properly and fixed the first time
My most recent repair problem so far has taken multiple visits and 3 days of loss of vehicle and inconvenience.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Katherine B.
East Freetown, MA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Still awaiting resolution
After numerous emails my issues from now two weeks ago are still unresolved. I have returned the service managers emails twice. I still have yet to receive a follow up phone call or email regarding a part they forgot to reinstall at my last service visit when they had my car for a week. My replies were sent on 12/5, 12/7 and 12/11 in response. Here it is 12/13/18 and the issue was brought to their attention via phone call and email on 11/30/18 and still not resolved. I only gave one star because this review system forces me to give something otherwise it would certainly be zero stars. I guess once you sign and drive away customer service no longer exists.

12/05/2018 Category: Service
Horrible from the day I picked it up
I have yet to make the first payment and have had 3 service visits in as many weeks...antenna was missing upon delivery, flywheel replaced already (not dealers fault but what I have to say next is), lower engine cover not reinstalled not once but twice. Also very poor communication skills. I signed and took delivery and then I just became another number. Minor things would’ve helped offset the incompetence but all I’ve received is excuses. The free loaner and pick up of my vehicle helped their cause until the cover was once again forgotten which now has prompted the 3rd service visit in as many weeks so either they want to be besties or they have a service department that could use a check list of reinstalled parts before they tell a customer their vehicle is ready. This isn’t rocket science it’s business and mine will be going elsewhere from now on.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Cumberland, RI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Not a good experience
Bought three cars there. Service has gone down considerably. The only one that was very nice was the Mechanic Ray. Otherwise you are treated like you are bothering them calling about your vehicle

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Horrible
I bought three cars and will NEVER buy another one here!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Michele, I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is also a reflection on the service advisor’s performance.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2018 Category: Service
The Service Dept is incompetent
I took my Santa Fe to First Hyundai to get the heater repaired. After leaving it there all day it still didn't work. No one told me that a part had to be ordered. Instead, they charged me over $170 for labor/installation of a part that wasn't installed. When I talked with the Service Mgr, he said they charge that way to make sure customers don't take cars elsewhere to finally get fixed. It's their hook to get people back when they can't fix it the first time. I left the Santa Fe with them for 5 hours the next Saturday, only to find out that they had ordered the wrong part. The next Saturday, they had it for over 4 hours before calling me to say that they had ordered the wrong part AGAIN. They finally fixed in on the 4th try. Lesson learned...DO NOT take your car to First Hyundai for service. After this experience, I definitely won't be back for service, nor will I even consider them when I buy a new SUV next year. Their loss.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey.If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

AC
Ann C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Worse Experience Ever with a car dealership
The staff were extremely rude , condescending and constantly changing their story.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me  bdepalma@firsthyundai.com.

Jacklynn D.
Woonsocket, RI
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Lack of customer service
I have been there a few times but twice now I have had a bad experience. I do not feel comfortable going back.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience
We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve.
If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

PL
Paul L.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Dont go here for service.
Complete ripoff for service. First of all the cost of labor is robbery. I had 2 headlight bulbs changed and they charged me nearly a hundred dollars in labor.
I needed 2 headlight bulbs. I was never informed that it would cost me the full service rate to change these bulbs. Not to mention the cost of each bulb is outragious compared to anywhere. 19.99 per bulb is an unheard of price compared to any auto part store, wal mart etc. The labor charge was so high im considering selling my car and being finished with hyundai forever. Autozone & walmart would've put the bulbs in for free. Why should i be loyal to hyundai after this ripoff?
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience
We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve.