PS
Granite Bay, CA
Kia Soul
07/19/2018
Fast, Friendly, Effective
Went in for a smog check just before noon, was out of there shortly after 12:15. I can't remember ever being taken care of that fast, most places would have taken that long to complete the initial paperwork. This team is more sensitive to customer needs and wait times than any I've worked with.

GG
GLEN G.
INFINITI I30
06/01/2018
Five Star Auto service
Five Star provides excellent service and fair pricing. We have been customers for many years because of the exceptional quality of the work.

CHARLOTTE S.
Hyundai Genesis
05/21/2018
The staff is always knowledgable and friendly. The service is efficient.
Craig greeted me and immediately got my car in for its service. The other staff members were friendly while I was waiting and the service performed was done in a timely manner.

MATTHEW W.
INFINITI Q50
05/21/2018
Oil change and works wash
I have enjoyed bringing my new infinity to Five Star Auto Center. The staff in both the oil change area and the car wash area are helpful. I would highly recommend. One thing that is confusing when I receive 10% off one trip and then not the other.

DOUG G.
05/09/2018
Five star ROCKS!
This place is awesome , fair , honest. And they always wash my car when they don’t have to after a service. After going here I will never go back to the dealership. I always tell my friends to go here.

FS
FIONA S.
Nissan Quest
05/04/2018
Efficient service and friendly staff
Been bringing my van here for few years now and They get the work done as promised efficiently, appreciate the friendly staff and grateful that as a courtesy to their customers they offer to clean my van after they do the service :)

JANICE S.
05/03/2018
Car service
I went in for an inspection of my overall car and breaks and to get a car wash. Went in on a Tuesday morning at 9. Had to wait for 4 hours and had to leave at 1. The only thing that got done was the 29 point inspection! I was not happy with this service. I have always been happy and pleased with the service before. Very disappointing.

05/03/2018
Great car care
Prompt, polite and efficient. They have kept my Odyssey running for years! (Great waiting area for shopping too...:-).

RA
RON A.
Buick Enclave
04/28/2018
Friendly personnel. Great service. Internet easy to use.
Thanks

04/24/2018
Stellar service
Five star auto center staff were friendly, no-nonsense, never tried to sell me something I didn't want or need. Prices are reasonable, quick turnaround, even washed and vacuumed my car.

RAY H.
04/23/2018
As always Great Service
Have been coming here for years, treated nicely, service and clean is done timely and professionally and at a good price

LL
LINDA L.
04/16/2018
Review of your performance on my Ford Escape
Your staff did an excellent job on the vehicle maintenance and the car wash. That is why I drive across town from where I live to have it done.

ROGER S.
Lexus ES 300
04/15/2018
Oil Change / Customer Service
The best customer service, honest and does great work...

WJ

WM
WILLIAM M.
03/23/2018
Great Service !!
I brought my BMW in for Smog check and was promptly helped and service was completed in just a few minutes. Very helpful staff and efficient service. Price for service was very fair. Thankyou

NT
NANCY T.
Mazda Protege
03/15/2018
not quite perfect
Had a smog check and oil change which were fine. Tire pressure and other items were checked also. On the was home from the shop my right front tire blew out. There was a huge bald area on the inside of the tire. Not sure how whoever had the car up for the oil change did not see that. I know the shop does not sell tires or do tire repairs, but they should have seen this tire's problem and informed me.

ID
IRENE D.
Saturn VUE
03/15/2018
Great people
I love doing business with your company. I know I have been coming here for 20 years or more. I used to drive from Auburn to do business with you. I get my car washed, too.

KR
KARLA R.
Jeep Cherokee
03/14/2018
Excellent Service!
Love 5 Star Auto Service! I go there for all my car wash and oil changes and other service. Staff seem very knowledgeable and efficient. Your prices are very reasonable, and I trust your recommendations, suggestions, and service completely! Thank you! I always refer you to friends and family. Oh, and love the free car wash with oil change!!

NN
NANCY N.
03/14/2018
Still leaking
My wife brought her car in yesterday for an oil change. It has continually dripped oil since the last time she had it done. Once again, she was told that it was fixed (bad drain plug) BUT we still have oil spots from under the car????

We have always had good service at 5 star. Not sure what the problem is with the oil.

LOUIE M.
03/09/2018
The staff there is extremely friendly and knowledgeable and always go the extra mile. Great place to service my vehicles...