MARIAH W.
Carson City, NV
Suzuki Grand Vitara
09/15/2018
Always great service
Everyone is always so helpful and they make me feel confident that they have my best interest in mind- Do you do a thorough job including washing my windows and vacuuming and wiping down the inside of my car!

BRUCE B.
09/12/2018
Customer service
Great customer service fair cost

09/12/2018
Fast and friendly service

RAY H.
09/10/2018
Great as Always
I have been utilizing 5 Star Auto for over 10 years, they are friendly and provide a great service, I generally get a full service oil change and a works wash, car get's serviced and returned to me in a timely manner nice and clean inside and out

MK
MARSHA K.
09/04/2018
I can't possibly say enough
Craig and his crew are incredible. They take care of our cars like they are their own. I am constantly amazed at the 'above and beyond' they are able to surpass every time. I won't take my cars anywhere else (If I have a choice. . . heh). Unless I break down far away from home that is! They are thorough, fair, and won't charge us ever for things we don't need. I even called him once when I was stranded in Auburn for advice, and he willingly gave it to me and got me home. I tell everyone about them.

AA
ANTHONY A.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/02/2018
Anthony Anderson, White Avalanche
All I have to say is, whatever you are paying Craig and the rest of the guys there is not enough!!! Everytime i come there, Craig goes out of his way to accomadate me. Which is why i have been coming back for the past 4-5 years. Sensational customer service and genuine understanding and skill.

I meant every word!
Anthony Anderson
anthony.c.anderson@icloud.com

Ram Pickup
08/30/2018
Takes care of the customers
Best all around auto care .. I won’t go anywhere else

KISAR S.

Loomis, CA
Mitsubishi Outlander
08/20/2018
Oil change and car wash
Professional staff, quick service and no heavy sales push!

SN
SHANNON N.
08/20/2018
They are great with their customers
Five Star Auto is awesome with their customers and make sure all work is done correctly . They get to know you by name I always feel awesome when I leave there.

CL
CARLO L.
07/30/2018
Great, honest service
I brought my car in for an air conditioning service. It took about an hour for my car to be looked into. Craig, the shop manager, was thorough in explaining what was wrong and he gave me his recommendation and provided me with his best estimate for a compressor replacement. With parts and labor, the estimate was acceptable and the time frame to complete the work was more than welcome; my car was out of the shop before the end of the day! Craig took care of me here as he does with his other customers.

EM
ED M.
Volkswagen Passat
07/23/2018
Great oil change....not so great car wash
5 star always does good work.
However I was very disappointed with the car wash.

PS
PETER S.
Granite Bay, CA
Kia Soul
07/19/2018
Fast, Friendly, Effective
Went in for a smog check just before noon, was out of there shortly after 12:15. I can't remember ever being taken care of that fast, most places would have taken that long to complete the initial paperwork. This team is more sensitive to customer needs and wait times than any I've worked with.

ST
SHELLY T.
Nissan Maxima
07/12/2018
Very diappointed
But for the fact of waiting 17 minutes for someone to come out from the back to help me and the fact that I did a carwash with my oil change and I had to go have it washed again the next day because of the poor job that was done on my car....I would say my whole experience this time was a disaster. I have been taking my cars there for years but going forward, I may have to rethink about going back.

When a customer comes in....stop talking with coworkers and help the customer as they are the ones paying your paycheck and do som quality control when the car is washed after an oil change go check it before the customer comes to pick up their car. You guys used to be so much better than you are now. Don’t know if it should be blamed on poor management or on the employees but if you don’t get a handle on it you will be lossing alot of dedicated customers.

GG
GLEN G.
INFINITI I30
06/01/2018
Five Star Auto service
Five Star provides excellent service and fair pricing. We have been customers for many years because of the exceptional quality of the work.

CHARLOTTE S.
Hyundai Genesis
05/21/2018
The staff is always knowledgable and friendly. The service is efficient.
Craig greeted me and immediately got my car in for its service. The other staff members were friendly while I was waiting and the service performed was done in a timely manner.

MATTHEW W.
INFINITI Q50
05/21/2018
Oil change and works wash
I have enjoyed bringing my new infinity to Five Star Auto Center. The staff in both the oil change area and the car wash area are helpful. I would highly recommend. One thing that is confusing when I receive 10% off one trip and then not the other.

DOUG G.
05/09/2018
Five star ROCKS!
This place is awesome , fair , honest. And they always wash my car when they don’t have to after a service. After going here I will never go back to the dealership. I always tell my friends to go here.

FS
FIONA S.
Nissan Quest
05/04/2018
Efficient service and friendly staff
Been bringing my van here for few years now and They get the work done as promised efficiently, appreciate the friendly staff and grateful that as a courtesy to their customers they offer to clean my van after they do the service :)

JANICE S.
05/03/2018
Car service
I went in for an inspection of my overall car and breaks and to get a car wash. Went in on a Tuesday morning at 9. Had to wait for 4 hours and had to leave at 1. The only thing that got done was the 29 point inspection! I was not happy with this service. I have always been happy and pleased with the service before. Very disappointing.