JARED C.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/21/2019
Great service and people
Love the service and people. Friendly and the managers make sure job is done correctly.

MK
MARSHA K.
02/20/2019
I've reviewed before, but never enough good to be said!
Craig and his team are OUTSTANDING. I have been taking all my cars here for decades, and I have not been disappointed. IF they can't do something, they recommend who can. If they can do it easier and less expensively, they will do it, if they think something NEEDS to be done, they will let me know, if they believe it can wait, they will say so. I've never been so happy and confident in a shop before, or in any I've had to use because of being out of state or city when something occurred. They are kind, loyal and go the extra mile, always. LOVE them. GO here. . . but don't make them too busy for me!

CHANDRA C.
Dodge Avenger
02/15/2019
Worked on car / breaks
I called Five Star early in the morning and they were able to get me in quickly to fix my breaks. They only had my car for a couple hours and it was done by noon. The manager Keiren Was very nice and went out of his way to make sure I was taken caren of. I spoke with Chris over the phone a few times and he was very good at explaining things and very professional and nice!! I would use them again in a minute.

RON G.
02/12/2019
Ford focus
I go there every time I need service. Excellent service great staff and fair prices

KC
KEVIN C.
02/11/2019
Superior Advice
Great experience. Helpful and informative representatives.

RUTH S.
01/25/2019
expertise and customer service
Will resolve the problem and good customer service

Acura TL
01/18/2019
Fast service and friendly staff.

JUSTINE D.
01/17/2019
All ways courteous, efficient
Great, clean

ALICIA M.
Newcastle, CA
01/02/2019
Great customer care!!
Five Star Auto is the only place our family takes our cars! Great customer care and always honest about the needs for our cars.

MATTHEW W.
INFINITI Q50
12/31/2018
I have had Five Star Auto service my Q50 since I bought it. Great service and always leave with a perfectly clean vehicle. One of the service men at the counter even went out of his way to put in one of my air cleaner if I purchase it and bring it in because they didn't have the size there at the facility that fits my car. To me that is over and above service that will keep me coming back over and over.

GT
GEOFFREY T.
Nissan Xterra
12/27/2018
Fast and honest service!
I’ve been a loyal customer since 2007, 5 star has the entire service history of my vehicle. Management and counter personnel has change over the years and I have to say that all have been wonderful. Most recently the mechanics of my power steering started to fail...I dropped of vehicle before business hours. I got a call within a few hours and it was ready by noon. Fast and honest. Thank you!

RUTH S.
12/22/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service
Professional
Keep customers up to date with test results

MV
MARIO V.
Honda Passport
Well done “Five Star@
Great service with good communication and always reminds me when it’s time to mainance my vehicle

DO
DON O.
Nissan 370Z
12/20/2018
Five Star Auto care always provide top-notch customer service I’ve been a customer for over 18 years and I continuously get outstanding customer service when I come here thank you guys
I have been coming to five star auto care for over 18 years and continue to rain my car needs to these guys they are top notch from their mechanics to there washing detail they are all top-notch I am very happy to be a long-time customer and will continue To bring my friends and family for their great customer service thank you.

MARION S.
Lincoln, CA
Ford Edge
12/20/2018
5 Star has taken care of our vehicles for as long as we moved to the area.

BRUCE B.
12/07/2018
Always outstanding service

NT
NANCY T.
Lincoln, CA
12/07/2018
I never feel like I am being oversold
I came in to have something checked out. When they could not find any needed repair they did not try to sell me something else. I appreciate that

Mr./Ms. R.
12/04/2018
we are commercial account, auto one and cost less auto
The guys in shop do great work and we count on them, moving to car wash! again great people.

TY B.
Dodge Durango
11/21/2018
Great Service at Five Star
Great service every time!

DAVID B.
11/20/2018
Reasonably priced and great service
Being using 5 Star Auto for 15 years. Reasonably priced and I can count on them to do a good job. I recommend them without equivocation.