RON G.
11/14/2018
Quick efficient and great customer service.
The staff and service techs are friendly informative and helpful. They always do an excellent job.

PC
PATRICIA C.
11/12/2018
Great crew, always a pleasure
The service managers are awesome. Oil change and car wash was great. No oil drips after change and car wash and detail was excellent.

DA

Loomis, CA
smart fortwo
11/07/2018
Happy with the results
They are fast, efficient, courteous and friendly. I have been coming here for over 10 years, and have always been satisfied with their work.

DO
DON O.
Chevrolet City Express Cargo Van
11/02/2018
Five star provides a very outstanding service
Five star provides a very good And outstanding service

VB
VERONICA B.
Citrus Heights, CA
Jeep Patriot
10/30/2018
Best auto repair, lube and detail ever
For more years than I can count, Five Star has kept my vehicles both safe and tidy!

LEESA B.
Chrysler 200
10/29/2018
Tires pressure
The service tech did not check the air in my tires which were low when my car was serviced. I thought that was something that was done automatically.

10/29/2018
Very helpful

10/28/2018
Friendly, competent, speedy service.
Best car repair and maintenance service in Rocklin.

GA
GERALD A.
10/26/2018
Oil change and car wash
I was treated with respect and received excellent service at the desk and by the mechanic. The two finishing up the car wash were very efficient.

I am totally satisfied.

MIKE H.
10/25/2018
Is there a 6 Star option...?
Above and beyond yet again! First off, my hat's off to Chris for his high level of customer service. I had to drop my car and run, and he did not hesitate giving me a ride to where I need to be. Secondly, he trouble-shot my car's issue by thinking outside of the box and not giving me a canned answer of: "we couldn't duplicate the issue." Since moving to the area in 2011, this is the only place I will take my cars.

GB
GABRIEL B.
Lexus GS 400 Luxury Perform Sdn
10/14/2018
I have been going to 5-Star for over a decade. I keep coming back because of their excellent service. Sometimes issues come up after I have left. But everytime I bring the car back, they fix or resolve it. They also explain what the problem/issue is so you can make an informed decision. And it doesn't hurt to have an auto-detailing shop next door!

Joseph H.
Very responsive
I wrote a review thinking it was for the car wash. I had wipers replaced and they did a great and prompt job, as always! Very professional and responsive.

JOE H.
Interior issues
The last three times I got my vehicle washed, the inside of the car was not as clean as it should have been. Primarily the drivers/passenger doors, and the console. I've notified the acceptance person of this and it does not seem to help. Also the tire coating was applied very sloppily, part of one tire was missed. I'll give you one more chance and if it does not help I will request a refund as I purchased 5 diamond washes, and got 7.

PC
PAMELA C.
10/13/2018
Service was complete in time told

10/04/2018
Awesome
Always friendly service been taking my car for 15 years. Great people

MARGARET B.
Acura MDX
10/02/2018
Chis is awesome! He goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. I’m been coming here for years and have no complaints. Always easy to do business with 5 Star and I trust them!

NE
NAZYLA E.
09/21/2018
Battery replacement
Battery was under warranty. In and out in 30 min. Thank u.

MARIAH W.
Carson City, NV
Suzuki Grand Vitara
09/15/2018
Always great service
Everyone is always so helpful and they make me feel confident that they have my best interest in mind- Do you do a thorough job including washing my windows and vacuuming and wiping down the inside of my car!

BRUCE B.
09/12/2018
Customer service
Great customer service fair cost