JENNIFER H.
Gladstone, OR
07/30/2020
i absolutely would recommend them to anyone. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

KH
Karen H.
07/12/2020
Parts of the vehicle were not repaired, when I picked up the vehicle, the glass in one of the windows had not been replaced and I had to make an extra time consuming return trip so that could be done,. Shop completed repair in more time than quoted, yet never called to let me know this delay was happening. I only knew because I called to make sure I could pick up the vehicle on time. Masks were worn only when a customer (me) approached the office, and then only half heartedly. The manager while wearing his mask reached under it in front of me to scratch his nose. Guys in shop area were seen through window not wear ing any masks. Very unsatisfied with entire experience! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MICHAEL H.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/01/2020
Scott and company earned a lifetime customer and referee. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

HJ
HOWARD J.
Ram 2500
06/15/2020
Good job. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

DJ
Don J.
Oregon City, OR
05/19/2020
Im a customer service/good quality consumer, I would recommend without thinking twice. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

KELLY M.
San Clemente, CA
Mazda 6 i Touring Automatic
05/18/2020
I can't say enough about Fix Auto Body Shop and especially its owner, Scott. I've been involved in several accidents during my 35 years of driving; each repair job was done at a different facility. I've also worked with many a mechanic shop, who've kept my car in the shop for 1-2 weeks to repair just one part.

None of those body shops and service managers kept me as informed and well-looked after as Scott. He answered my calls every single time and kept me well-informed of any delays. They did a beautiful job on my car and went the extra mile to make sure no stone was left unturned.

As much as I don't want myself or a friend to get in an accident, should one occur and they needed a recommendation, Fix Auto would be it.

Thank you for allowing me to comment on my experience with them, and more importantly, thank you for adding them to your list of recommended repair shops. They absolutely deserve it.

I've also worked with dozens of mechanics over the years, who've had to keep my car in the shop for 1-2 s to do a mechanical rep (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CI
CPT TERRY I.
GMC Yukon
04/27/2020
Extremely pleased with everything. Will definitely refer my friends. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MV
MALINDA STAPLES V.
Clackamas, OR
Ford Edge
03/31/2020
Great service ! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AW
ARTURO W.
01/19/2020
The service at this shop in unbeatable, I would highly recommend them to anyone I know (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

KAREN M.
01/14/2020
I would recommend Fix Auto Gladstone to friends and relatives. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SSGT GERALD B.
Chrysler 300
02/18/2019
Was very happy car looked nonthing had ever happened (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SPC SCOTT C.
Canby, OR
02/18/2019
I would definitely recommend. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MN
MARK N.
Oregon City, OR
Nissan LEAF
02/13/2019
I would tell them quality was good but be prepared to wait a long time with very little communication. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SGT GERALD H.
Canby, OR
12/24/2018
Already have! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MARJORIE H.
11/18/2018
I already have... (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)