Overall Rating 4.15/5Overall Rating 4.15/5Overall Rating 4.15/5Overall Rating 4.15/5rating 4.15

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

WS
William S.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Read previous description and concerns!
Ditto

Topeka, KS
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Business improving
I have observed that there is a large turn-over in employees at this establishment. I hope that it will result in positive improvements in the business.
Gena L. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  Yes we have had some turn over but we believe it is a positive one and hopefully this will reflect your next visit to our delearship.  Thanks again.

HJ
Hyun J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2019 Category: Service
oil change and tire replacement
acceptable
Gena L. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

I would like to apologize for your negative exprience at our delearship.  I would like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right.  At your convenience please call me at 785-776-4004 ext 407.

Blake H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great place for service.
Service is good, customer waiting room is comfortable with complimentary refreshments, fair price.
Gena L. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Blake thank you so much for the kind words.  We look forward to your business in the future.

Brian B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Slow air leak in tire
Appt was made, vehicle dropped off, tire checked, tire repaired for a small puncture. Process complete in only 2.5 hours.
Gena L. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Brian I am glad your experience was a positive one.  As always we look forward to seeing you again soon.

EL
Elke L.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Proximity, quick appointments, quick service
I had very good service at this location, however, have not heard nor received funds regarding the lawsuit about false fuel consumption lawsuit. Would appreciate the promised reimbursement. Elke Lorenz
Gena L. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for your business.  I contacted Hyundai this morning in regards to your fuel reimbursement and they told me that it takes 2 to 4 weeks.  If you have not received in that time frame please reach out to me and I can contact them again.  Thanks again for your business.

VM
Vernon M.
Linn, KS
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/01/2019 Category: Service
My experience
I've had my car over five years and have enjoyed it. I've had two issues with the car. From day one there has been an annoying sound on the radio. When I showed it to the previous service agent he simply said Hyundai does not have quality radios. Last week I asked and demonstrated how it reacts to the transmission and for once I was taken seriously! I also had a gas lid problem and was given satisfactory help.
Gena L. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for your business!  I am certainly glad your concerns with your Hyundai were taken seriously and addressed.  We look forward to your business again soon.

Sharon M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/24/2019 Category: Service
customer service
they have made several changes at this dealership in the last few months. i was so upset with how things were when my car was near its one year i wanted to give it back. but now they have shown me that it makes a difference that they take care of my questions and concerns.
Gena L. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We look forward to seeing you and your Elantra again.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Expect me to pay without fixing anything
I'm done with this place. They can never fix anything on my car--which is still under warranty. And it always takes twice as long of a wait as they initially tell me.
Gena L. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

We would like to apologize for your negative experience at our delearship.  We would like to learn more about your specific situation.  Please at your convenience give us a call at 785-776-4004 so we can make things right.

Council Grove, KS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Good knowledgeable service reps.
Fast in and out with great attention to detail made a big impression on me. Service Rep was extremely friendly and answered all questions.
Gena L. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for your business.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

09/05/2019 Category: Service
Best service around!
This was the second time i’ve had my vehicle serviced by FHA - cannot recommend them enough. I received a great deal on my services from their online promos, they were quick, courteous, and FAIR. Definitely a team i trust with my car and will be back again.
Gena L. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

09/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
...

White City, KS
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Very respectful and understanding
Great job!
DILLON C. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 09/01/2019

Thank you Gayla for the kind words. We look forward to serving you in the future!

SR
Poor customer service
This place has terrible
Customer
DILLON C. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

I apologize for the poor experience. It's not the experience we're looking to deliver and we want to learn from our mistakes. My names Dillon, I'm the general manager. My number is 903-824-3941. Please feel free to reach out, I will be discussing with Jon our advisor how we can be better next time.

AH
Allen H.
Herington, KS
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
Friendly
Gena L. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your business.  We look forward to seeing you again soon!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Terrible Customer Service Experience
I recently brought my vehicle in twice for the same service as the service could not be completed as intended the first time due to needing to order a part. Once it was determined that a part needed to be ordered I agreed to leave my vehicle overnight for the technician so that in the event the part arrived they could begin working on my car again the next day. My car sat at the dealership for 3 days without any service technician or advisor calling me with any updates. When I finally needed my car that week I had to hunt down the Service advisor to arrange picking up my vehicle, as he had forgotten I had actually needed to have my car back by a certain date and time. The part arrived to the dealership approximately one month later and my vehicle was scheduled for service again. My car spent the entire day there without a single update or call from a technician. I had called for an update but the vehicle wasn't ready yet. Finally 6PM came and went and the office closed without an update. I called the next morning to find out if my vehicle was ready and turns out it had been ready yesterday, the service advisor had just failed to call me to tell me I could pick up my vehicle. If you choose to take your vehicle to Flint Hills Hyundai for any service where you are not staying in their lounge waiting on the vehicle, just be prepared to call every so often to check on the status of your vehicle if you want it back the same day. You may be told you will get a call by 6PM as well from a service advisor with an update, but if you want to pick up your vehicle same day, just be warned they also close at 6 PM and the Sales office will not be able to help you.
DILLON C. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

I apologize for the bad experience with us. You are exactly right, communication is key. I'm going to get with the team to see how we can learn from this experience. Although it's not good, thank you so much for your feedback.

Riley, KS
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Awful service
Definitely would take vehicle to a different Hyundai dealer If there was another one in town
DILLON C. from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

I apologize for the bad experience. I hope to be able to win back your trust in the future. I completely understand the frustration and am going to get with our team to figure out where WE went wrong. I can be reached at 903-824-3941 if you would like to give me a call.

Joshua B.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
I’ve bought two vehicles from Flint Hills and get both serviced here. I’ve had nothing but an excellent experience every time I’ve been there!

08/12/2019 Category: Service
Thank you.
The gentlemen in the service department are nice to work with. I will never purchase a vehicle from here. The process was horrible for my daughter, who already had a preapproved loan at her bank. The car was not sold to her, until she purchased it through Flint Hills Ford. She had everything squared away, and it was the most horrible vehicle purchase that I have ever had.

The 4 stars are for the service department.

Sandra W.
White City, KS
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Time
Customers time not important.
William E., General Manager from Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Sandra-

My apologies for the lack of communication. As we continue to train our staff, we are putting a greater emphasis on keeping our customers updated on the progress of their service visit.

Thank you for trusting your vehicle to us for maintenance and repair we look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.

Bill Egan