Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Arlington, WA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Great people and service
Have serviced our Prius since we bought it in 2005 and it is still working great.
Derek C., Customer Relations Manager from Foothills Toyota responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for being a loyal Foothills Customer and the five star review, we appreciate it.

JEFFREY B.
Camano Island, WA
Toyota Sequoia
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Disconnect between “scheduled” maintenance and what was needed
Turned out that I did not need an oil change after all so I ended up paying for a tire rotation that would have been free from the place where I bought my tires.

Jeffrey please accept our apologies for not communicating properly your service.  I will call you directly to make up for this.  Derek Collins Customer Relations Manager 360-766-5841

Toyota Sequoia
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Foothills makes it very easy to get your car serviced. I made my appointment online. They were finished with my oil change and tire rotation in 40 minutes including a car wash. They do a great job.

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we did.  Thank you for choosing to service here at Foothills.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick, friendly service
We bought our car new here, so far all service appointments have been quick and the staff is very friendly and informative.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with Foothills and allowing us the opportunity to service your Highlander.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service.

Lexus CT 200h
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
Fast, competent, and friendly service.

Thank you for the five star review and allowing us the opportunity to service your Lexus, we appreciate it.

SO
SANFORD O.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, thorough, and efficient + free car wash!
This was a simple recall to check the wiring harness and secure it where needed. Appointment was made exactly when I needed it. Arrival and check in only took a couple of minutes. The check and minor repair was completed in well under one hour, including the free car wash. While waiting in the pleasant waiting area I enjoyed a nice cup of hot cocoa (could have had other items, if I had wanted to).

All-in-all, couldn't have been easier or more pleasant. Excellent dealership experience, and the reason I drive 28 miles to Foothills instead of going to dealerships much closer to where I live.

Thank you Sanford for the five star review and making the drive down South to see us, we absolutely appreciate it.

SCOT B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
It was my 60,000 mile service. Friendly folks, knowledgeable and eager to get it right. Got it done right when they said, and my truck runs great!!

Scot thank you for sharing your experience, we are pleased to hear that your Tacoma is running great.

VS
VIRGINIA S.
Marysville, WA
10/12/2018 Category: Sales
Transparent, honest
I had never leased a vehicle. David was so friendly, patient and knowledgeable! He took his time to fully explain leasing and how it works. When it came time to take possession, he detailed it and filled my gas tank himself! I will return when it's time to buy in the future, I hope David is still there!

Thank you Virginia for choosing to shop here at Foothills.  We are pleased to hear that David did a great job for you. We look forward to seeing you here in the future.

RICHARD R.
First service for my Tacoma
The best experience I have had at a dealership, caring, helpful, knowledgeable and quick. Good job

Thank you Richard for the kind words and allowing us the opportunity to service your Tacoma, we appreciate.

Friday Harbor, WA
Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Professional
I used Foothills Toyota service department due to a flashing check-engine light on a 2014 Highlander for which Toyota recommends pulling off the road and having the vehicle towed. Foothills Toyota was the nearest dealership for towing. I was very, very impressed with the friendliness, professionalism, and quality of work (troubleshooting and repair). Though not as convenient to my home, I will consider returning there for future purchases and service due to my positive experience.

Thank you so much for sharing your situation. We are pleased that your experience went well and hope to see you in the future.

GT
GRACE T.
Oak Harbor, WA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
The people who work there
Foothills Toyota is the best, has the most wonderful employees. They are always on the ball,to take care of the customer needs. I always feel at home.

Grace we appreciate your kind words.  Thank you for choosing to service here at Foothills.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Friendly people.
The work we needed done was done quickly and efficiently. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your RAV4. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

TC
TSUEY ING C.
10/08/2018
Great emergency assistance
Our 2012 Highlander wouldn't start, John helped how to call tow truck from insurance company and found the problem, now our Highlander is working again, Thanks.

BL
BRANDON L.
Oak Harbor, WA
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Jessica is awesome!
Jessica had multiple tasks going on at the time I arrived for my appointment. Once I arrived she greeted with a smile and ensured I got everything I needed in a timely manner while juggling other tasks.

Thank you Brandon for the excellent review, we will make sure Jessica receives your praise.  We are fortunate to have her on our team.

CA
CAROL A.
Efficient
Foothill has their act together and always has my vehicle out on time and in good condition.

Thank you Carol for allowing us the opportunity to service your Tacoma, we appreciate it.

KRIS M.
Burlington, WA
10/03/2018 Category: Service
50,000 mile service, smooth as melted chocolate!!!
The service department at FoothillsToyota is terrific!! They call with a report of what they did and the condition of your vehicle. The process is smooth and easy. I highly recommend this service department.

Thank you Kris for the outstanding review, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

JANET C.
Great
The service department is on top of their game. Your vehicle is serviced in a timely manner. It is returned washed and vacuumed. The customer waiting area is welcoming, clean and comfortable. Coffee is complimentary-and you even have a choice of coffee drinks.

Thank you Janet for the five star review and allowing us the opportunity to service your RAV4, we appreciate it.

CHARLES C.
Coupeville, WA
Courteous, Professional, Efficient
Great service department, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Waiting area is very clean and comfortable with nice amenities.

Thank you Charles for the kind words and choosing to make the drive to Foothills, we appreciate it.

SO
SUSAN O.
Efficiency correction
Past the 5000 mile mark for an oil change, I expected that would be done automatically. However, I had to go get back in line to have them correct this omission. They cheerfully complied and it didn't take THAT long.

Thank you Susan for allowing us the opportunity to service your Prius we appreciate it.  Apologies with regards to our oversight.

Lynden, WA
Scion tC
10/03/2018 Category: Sales
Incompetence
A bunch of incompetent people work here. I was told conflicting things form multiple people. It was a long process to just figure out how to do a simple task.

Apologies with regards to your experience, if you would like to discuss further feel free to call me.  Derek Collins Customer Relations 360-766-5841