Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CLAUDIA S.
Burlington, WA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
They are always friendly and courteous.
The service is always excellent, and because I am handicapped, they always bring my car to the door rather than park it out in the lot. They have good coffee, too.

Mount Vernon, WA
15 mo maintenance service
good service as would have expected

GB
GENE B.
Friday Harbor, WA
CUSTOMER SERVICE & QUALITY WORK
I AM A STEADY CUSTOMER BECAUSE OF YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE & QUALITY WORK

JUAN CARLOS OR DENISE H.
Waiting Time Excel!
The waiting time was excellent! short and sweet

Camano Island, WA
07/16/2018 Category: Sales
Our third Highlander
This is the third Toyota Highlander we have purchased from Foothills Toyota in the past ten years. We chose Foothills because of their location, their product, their service and their willingness to work with us to come to an agreeable price.

CP
CATALINA P.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service! 5 Stars!!!
We are Never disappointed at Foothills Toyota! It feels like home away from home when we’re there. People are are super friendly and warm. We even got offered free delicious snacks by some friendly-smiling gentleman while waiting for our oil change. This place is top of the line!

EK
EDWARD K.
Toyota Avalon
Great bunch of employees
Arrived for a "walk-in" check-up. The agent was on top of everything and had us in and out within no time!
Derek C., Customer Relations Manager from Foothills Toyota responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Edward for the kind words and allowing us the opportunity to service your Avalon. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. - Foothills Management

AH
ANDREW H.
Issaquah, WA
07/16/2018 Category: Sales
Foothills experience
Couldn’t of been happier Dave Parker is awesome! Didn’t think I would like the RAV4 but after test driving and sitting in it I began to love it! Great purchase, great experience! Haven’t even had it a week and already took it camping great car for anyone looking for fuel efficiency but also storage and multiple purpose use!

Thank you Andrew for the kind words, we are pleased to hear you are enjoying your new RAV4. - Foothills Management

Mount Vernon, WA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and quick check in. Service completed in a short time. Thanks.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. - Foothills Management

Marysville, WA
Prompt service
Service done as scheduled in the promised time frame. Service was correct.

Thank you for the five star review and choosing to service here at Foothills we appreciate it. - Foothills Management

Derek Collins

TIM O.
Coupeville, WA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Quick, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable service department.
Derek C., Customer Relations Manager from Foothills Toyota responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Tim for the five star review and choosing to service here at Foothills we appreciate it. - Foothills Management

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service by caring people
Jon always goes out of his way to be helpful. Service is always prompt as scheduled. Waiting area comfortable.
Derek C., Customer Relations Manager from Foothills Toyota responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle we appreciate it.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. - Foothills Management

HW
HOWARD W.
Marysville, WA
Do what they say and shop hourly rate is lower
Do what they say and shop hourly rate is lower
Derek C., Customer Relations Manager from Foothills Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Howard thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your Tundra we appreciate it. - Foothills Management

DEBBIE D.
Camano Island, WA
Great service and staff
Can't say enough nice things about the service and staff at Foothills Toyota. The best dealer for sales and service in the Puget Sound area (you dealers in the Metro area should strive to model your business after the folks at Foothills). Honest, professional, fair, quality workmanship, you know a dealer will treat their customers right when their staff have been there for years and are happy to be there!

Thank you Debbie for the awesome review, we are pleased to hear that you continue to have good experiences.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. - Foothills Management

GM
GAYLE M.
Stanwood, WA
Missed fix on plan
I got halfway out of the parking lot when I noticed they hadn't fixed my GPS that was on the do list. What's up with that, then they put me back in line instead of just fixing the problem, another hr, but problem got fixed.

Gayle please accept our apologies for not having fixed your issue the first time.  Our service manager is aware of this and coaching our team so it does not happen again. - Foothills Management

JESSE H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
07/08/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
This is my 3rd purchase from Foothills and they did amazing! Dave Parker made it as seamless as possible and I will definitely buy again from Foothills.

Thank you Jesse for the being a loyal Foothills customer we appreciate it.  We hope you are enjoying your new Tundra. - Foothills Management

LD
LAURA D.
Blaine, WA
07/08/2018 Category: Service
They did what they were supposed to do
Didn’t do anything above or better than what you would expect (which is actually an improvement over my past experiences).

Thank you Laura for allowing us the opportunity to service your Highlander we appreciate it. - Foothills Management

SR
SHANNON R.
Bellingham, WA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
They Really Take Care of You
I took my 4Runner in for routine oil change & when performing their standard inspection found a leak in one of my rear drive shaft seals. It might seem crazy but I thought that was great news! You see to me it shows that they aren’t just talking a talk, but actually following through with how thorough they say their inspections are. It’s not something I would have noticed for quite some time and at that point who knows the amount of damage that could have happened. On top of that, it was covered by my extended warranty. They gentleman in that department made that prices so smooth that I literally just had to show up with my car - all other paperwork and coordiantion was handled, and I walked out the door not paying a penny. You guys truly are a great example of caring about your Customers!

Thank you Shannon for sharing your experience we are pleased that everything went well.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. - Foothills Management

ED
EVONNE D.
Ferndale, WA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Nice!
Foothills is a friendly & professional service location. I feel confident they've done what I requested.

Thank you Evonne for choosing to service here at Foothills we appreciate it.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. - Foothills Management

Anacortes, WA
07/07/2018 Category: Sales
Great Toyota Dealership!
Just purchased my 2nd RAV4 and didn’t even consider another dealership. The team is straight forward and works with you to make the purchase process as simple as possible.

Thank you for the kind words we appreciate you being a loyal Foothills customer.  We hope you are enjoying your new RAV4. - Foothills Management