Rose S.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Jeep Patriot
01/14/2020
Amazing!!!
The staff is always so friendly and they are the only place I trust to take care of my car!! They have always done an amazing job and if they find any extra problems they let me know.

Michael A. R.
01/12/2020
Great work
We were very happy with the end product provided by FWB Radiator.

Our 2006 Ford F-150 needed a complete engine replacement (and possibly a transmission as well). When we first heard of the diagnosis and approximate costs...(“$4K for just the engine but up to $8K if transmission wasn’t needed as well”) ...we were stunned of course, but it sounded correct based on what we know of current costs today. A few days into their diagnostics we got a call from FWB Radiator stating the engine definitely must be replaced, but the transmission might be salvageable and may only need a fluid exchange...we were overjoyed! This meant we were looking at ~$4K bill...whew! I went by from time to time to check on their progress and things moved along nicely. Soon the day came and we received the call from FWB Radiator stating “it’s done” and I asked what’s the total bill so I can write the check to bring along? They gave me the cost...nearly $10,000.00! I was floored!...then had to tell my wife :( :( :(

I have to say, I love the work FWB Radiator has done for us over the years (every time), but when expecting a $4K bill for a (used) engine replacement to end up owing $10K (for just a used engine replacement...transmission stayed) was definitely one of the hardest purchases we’ve ever had to deal with.

Luckily we were able to move monies around to come up with the $10K (right before Christmas), but it really, really hurt.

Worst of all I NEVER expected that to come from FWB Radiator, a company that we’ve lived and recommend to our friends many times over the years.

I’m sorry Danny/Al and all of your team that works so hard, but I just have to be honest.

Charles B.
Ford C-Max Energi
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Charles said this business is always the best. The employees are nice and courteous. The prices are good and the service is great. They have been in business a long time, because they are good at what they do. He has been to many different places in the last 42 years and they are the best period. He loves them to death.
Danny S. from Ft. Walton Radiator Auto Air & Repair responded on 01/08/2020

Charles, Thank You! for the time you took to give us a 5 Star Review, I really appreciate you doing that.

Audrey B.
Niceville, FL
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Audrey's husband. He said the business provides outstanding service.
Danny S. from Ft. Walton Radiator Auto Air & Repair responded on 01/06/2020

Thank You for the outstanding review, Thanks Again.

YO
Yasel O.
Chrysler 300
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Yasel said the customer service was great and the business is nice.
Danny S. from Ft. Walton Radiator Auto Air & Repair responded on 01/07/2020

Thank You for coming in and Thank You for the 5 Star Review.

MF
Mark F.
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Mark said the service was excellent and timely.
Danny S. from Ft. Walton Radiator Auto Air & Repair responded on 01/03/2020

Mark, Thank You for taking the time to give us a review.

Donna S.
Honda Civic Si
01/01/2020
kind, friendly. fair and honest. excellent service.
my time there as always was good, the people are so nice , they work hard to care for both me and my old car to keep it running . I appreciate everyone there. It is a place I can trust and that is amazing in our world today.
Danny S. from Ft. Walton Radiator Auto Air & Repair responded on 01/02/2020

Donna, Thank You, I really appreicate your kind words and really appreicate you coming in, Thanks Again.

BR
Bill R.
Destin, FL
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Bill said they did a great job like they always do. He's thrilled to do business with them.
Danny S. from Ft. Walton Radiator Auto Air & Repair responded on 12/21/2019

Bill, Thank You, I really appreciate the 5 Star Review and Thank You for being a customer.

GJ
George J.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
George said that he was happy with the service.
Danny S. from Ft. Walton Radiator Auto Air & Repair responded on 12/21/2019

Thank You for taking the time to give us a good review.

Michael A. R.
12/12/2019
Honesty wholesomeness and a good value for money spent
Fort Walton Beach Radiator is my number one choice for all of my auto repair needs. I have taken several vehicles to your shop over the years and Have always been completely satisfied. Recently I brought to you a short notice request to replace the entire engine in one of my vehicles. You took this on with open arms and did an outstanding job. You will always be my number one choice when it comes to auto repairs.
Danny S. from Ft. Walton Radiator Auto Air & Repair responded on 12/21/2019

Michael, Thank You for the vote of confidnece and Thank You for the 5 Star Review.

PG
Phillip G.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said this business have the best estimates. He said they have a great location. He said everything turned out well.
Danny S. from Ft. Walton Radiator Auto Air & Repair responded on 12/04/2019

Phillip, Thank You for coming in and I appreicate you taking the time to give us a great review.

ZW
Zandra W.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/27/2019
Convenient Service
Al is great. I appreciate the no-nonsense approach. Just drop off the car, they call, give you a call with an estimate (usually offer a discount if they are running a special), repair it and out you go. You can even pay via phone and pick up the car at your convenience. We are now taking several cars here vs the dealer. Plus it feels good to support a small locally owned business.
Danny S. from Ft. Walton Radiator Auto Air & Repair responded on 11/27/2019

I really appreicate you coming in and Thank You for the great review.

HL
Holly L.
11/22/2019
found a home here
A radiator issue brought me here over 3 years ago. Since they are also a full service garage I have happily remained a customer. The customer service is the best and the have always been attentive to my situation. Thanks Danny.

Justen M.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Justen said he had to call this business to see what was going on with his vehicle. He said the service was good.

FA
Frank A.
Dodge Dakota
11/20/2019
Clogged heater core
Once again my heater core is clogged. Its seems to happen every couple of years. I take my truck over to f.w.b. radiator and flush the system to operate like new. Thank you guys !!
Danny S. from Ft. Walton Radiator Auto Air & Repair responded on 11/20/2019

Frank, Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star review, and glad you have heat again.