KA
Kate A.
08/14/2020
Wow fathers!
I expected fair treatment and reasonable price. Was I ever surprised! You went far above what I expected I got friendly, competent, fast, Super reasonable! Everyone was smiling and helpful. I felt like one of the family. Thank you so much for being the exceptional business that you are. What you do is appreciated.

Aaron B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/14/2020
Solid Work
Carmax directed me here. Great correspondence with warranties and carmax. Turned a hefty bill/quote into something feasible. In fact I was quoted by another local shop, to do half of the work, for almost double, and no warranty. Founding Fathers really came through for me and my FJ. Theyre here to look out for you, not rip a hole in your pocket. Friendly dudes too.

MV
Mark V.
08/10/2020
TOO HOT TO HANDLE
Was in the 90's and I was going to drive up into the mountains to do a little fishing. When I went to check my oil the dip stick was too hot to handle. I took my minivan to Founding Fathers and they got to it in 15 minutes. After letting the vehicle cool down, they power washed the radiator to make it work more efficiently, they checked the freezing and boiling temps of the fluid and checked my oil system. I drove up into the mountains and back with no problem. They charged me very little for their time. I was very thankful for their efforts and they took the time to educate me on what was going on.

JE
Joel E.
08/04/2020
Honest and solid work
Mark and team look out for car owners providing them with the best advice and service available.

Cadillac CTS
07/31/2020
Feels like a family business
I don’t know if this is a family business but that’s the way it felt and I like it. I picked them because they’re close to my work and had good reviews (I can see why) but I will continue to use them (even though I live in Manitou Springs) because they seem to truly care and THAT is extremely important to me. They were honest and caring, which means I’ve found myself a new mechanic. I will definitely be telling all my friends.

PM
patrick m.
07/27/2020
Quick and friendly
I dropped the car off in the morning and picked it up in the evening, the repairs done were explained thoroughly over the phone as well as the importance of the repairs.

PS
Patrick S.
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said they did exactly what he asked the staff to do. All is good.

ZT
Zack T.
Peyton, CO
Volkswagen Vanagon
07/20/2020
Tough to find parts for a 1985 Vanagon, but they got it done!
Got my 1985 Vanagon in quickly when it wasn’t running. They went the extra mile in a short amount of time to get and even fabricate parts. Fair price and quick turn, runs great. Highly recommend.

Christina C.
Ford Expedition
07/20/2020
Car repair
Very friendly and very honest

Strawn W.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Strawn said the staff was friendly, honest, and courteous. However, this last time there was a problem they didn't caught, plus the business is a little pricey.

MO
Maria O.
07/16/2020
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I left the last review and all my words were auto corrected, I have had the best experience at this shop with the most fair prices that I have ever had ! Thank you so much!

MO
Maria O.
07/16/2020
Do you guys are absolutely amazing!
I have the upmost respect for these guys, before I ever brought my car into the shop he asked me what was wrong with my vehicle which is never happened in all the years I’ve ever owned a vehicle!! They have continue to call me and let me know what was wrong with my vehicle for performing any services and also have advise me on what measures I need to take in order to keep my vehicle and it’s top-notch shape! On top of excellent service their prices Have an extremely fair and I absolutely love the timing and wash my vehicle is completed! I recommend anyone who has corn need to try these guys out!

07/15/2020
Great repair shop
This whole is very knowledgeable. Their work and prices are second to none. I was referred and feel they are now my go to for repairs.

EC
Eric C.
Nissan Versa
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Eric would recommend this business for service.

LY
Lauren Y.
Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2020
Patriots!
Mark is incredible and will take care of you and your vehicle completely! These amazing patriots are American loving bad asses. They’ll give it to you straight and ensure your vehicle is fixed with excellence as fast as they are able. I won’t take my car anywhere else after finding them!