LA
LuCrisha A.
02/11/2020
Reliable, honest and fair!
The team at founding fathers is the best in town! You can count on exceptional customer service from Thomas and quality work from Brandon and the others! Thank you FOUNDING FATHERS for taking such good care of me!

R
ROBERT
Isuzu
Great honest service.
We brought our diesel truck to another local garage for diagnosis and repair. We were quoted almost 6K for the repairs. We decided to take the truck to Founding Fathers for another opinion. We were asked if they could keep the truck overnight at no charge so they could have an opportunity to further diagnose and test drive the truck. The next day they called and told us that the truck is finished. Upon arrival we were greeted in the usual professional manner and told that the repair bill was about 10% of what the other guys quoted. The truck runs great with no further issues. Founding Fathers is working on putting together a fleet maintenance program of which we plan to take advantage of. THANK YOU FOUNDING FATHERS!!! Honesty and integrity goes a long way!

AP
Anna P.
02/11/2020
It is their honesty. They will never do work that is not necessary.
I have known of the Founding Fathers since the eighties and I have had work done on one of my cars then. I was first introduced to this garage when it was also a gas service, I believe. In more recent years I had been taking my car to the dealer. On a rainy afternoon my window wiper fell off. I stopped on Union to pick up the piece from the road and while I could hardly see through the window, I managed to get to Fillmore where I remembered there was a garage. The wonderful treatment I received with my problem impressed me. I have been taking my car since that time and the treatment has been not only consistent but worth telling others this is the place to go for any of your mechanical needs. Everyone is friendly and accommodating from the owner, Mark to the garage personnel. I will recommend this service station to anyone who is asking. They don't call them Founding Father for nothing....!

SJ
Suzanne J.
Fountain, CO
Chevrolet Bel Air
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Suzanne said that the place was good with updates, got it done in a timely manner and were really good about explaining things currently wrong and things to watch out for in the future. It was a really good service.

02/01/2020
Wonderful oil change
They changed my oil pretty good, better than I could do it myself. Friendly people from what I can tell, very polite and clean.

Rob H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/29/2020
Personable service!
Mark, Thomas, and Brandon were completely honest, communicated concerns, and focused on priority items that fixed my aging forester. Slam dunk job, gents!!! So glad I found a shop I can count on! I’ll be back for some preventative maintenance soon!

DJ
Donald J.
Peyton, CO
Cadillac Escalade
01/17/2020
There was an opening and I could get in right away, I had two tech working on my vehicle at the same time and I got out really quick.

LJ
Lynn J.
01/15/2020
They care
You guys are always so awesome at taking care of my mom and her vehicle which is on its last leg. Thank you for helping us limp through. You are all so nice and caring and we are so grateful for you!

Sharon S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/11/2020
staff
Competent staff who are also friendly & helpful

AR
Angela R.
Ford Fiesta
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Angela said this business was wonderful and has the sweetest employees ever. They were very considerate. She had a flat tire and it was fixed the next day without a problem, they followed through with getting a tire she needed and they were overall pleasant people to work with. She added that she would return, that it makes her life a little better when people are that pleasant.

01/08/2020
Always great to us!
These guys are always great. Thanks Brandon, Turner, and Mark! Keep providing quality service for a good price please.

RF
Ross F.
Colorado
Jeep Liberty
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Ross said this business has been good to him and helped him out a lot with his daughter's vehicle. They do a great job and he will always go to them.

NW
Nila W.
01/05/2020
Outstanding and honest
Would highly recommend Founding Fathers! They Always take time to explain what is going on with your vehicle and offer an honest and fair price on getting it fixed! Took my mom's car there after firestone wanted to charge her $3000 to fix it. F.F. fixed it for $800! And it runs fantastic! Thank you Founding Fathers you will Always have our business!

VC
Virgil C.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Virgil said they are nice people that do good work and he thinks that they did wash his vehicle. He said that it sure looks good and he appreciated that.

John B.
Colorado
Lincoln Town Car
01/03/2020 Category: Service
John said the business did a really good job, he looks forward to doing more business with them.