ER
Elise R.
Nissan Rogue Sport
03/26/2021
Customer service and great car care
Founding Fathers is the best place to take your car troubles to. They are kind and efficient without taking advantage. Everyone should have a great mechanic they can trust and with Founding Fathers that need is met in spades!

EN
Eva N.
Manitou Springs, CO
Scion xD
03/26/2021
Great!
Great customer service! This will be my long term auto shop.

Michael R.
Mitsubishi Mirage
03/25/2021
Founding Fathers did their best to get my car fixed as quickly as possible. Some complications came up due to third parties and Founding Fathers did their best to try to make up for it. I highly recommend this garage.

MQ
Marcille Q.
Buick Enclave
03/25/2021
Friendly and prompt
Employees friendly and the service was prompt. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Dodge Nitro
03/20/2021
Fantastic!
Always really great service with these guys!

Janero W.
03/19/2021
Great customer service and persistence goes a long way!
My experience was one to remember, I commend the relentlessness of how Founding Father’s worked to get my issue resolved! If every repair establishment gave as much effort as they did I’m sure we’d have more consumers who’d have a thriving relationship with their mechanics!

David R.
03/17/2021
Wiper fluid tubing fix
Outstanding service! Quickly done and affordable. The crew at Founding Fathers is super nice!

HS
Heather S.
03/09/2021
Exceptional service
They are very honest and upfront about the cost and repairs needed, realistic timelines for repairs and fantastic customer service. Worth the cost.

BV
Bertha V.
03/07/2021
Founding Fathers Auto Service Inc.
With Patience and Gratitude thank you for fixing my car!!! Earning My Trust!!!

WG
Wayne G.
Subaru Tribeca
02/26/2021
Honest and Fair
These guys stand behind their work.

02/24/2021
Reliable auto service
This shop looks out for you as a customer and not just their bottom line. They have reasonable prices and so quality work.

Debbie S.
Subaru Legacy
02/22/2021
Electrical repair
My electrical system was repaired in a timely manner. Towing and diagnostic charges were waived. My car is running great and highly recommend this business.

PD
Pavan D.
Raleigh, NC
Lexus ES 330
02/19/2021
got 2 flat tires fixed
Mark and Brandon and Tucker are awesome you should give them a raise.

MF
Marissa F.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/18/2021
Great Auto Shop
They were able tow my car from my house to the shop the same day I called. Mark kept me in the loop as to what was going on with my car and he quoted me an amazing price that I was not able to find any where else! I definitely recommend this place!

KR
Kaveen R.
Dodge Durango
02/13/2021
The staff is Great and Accommodating!! This time I had a flat tire and at 5:50 pm they helped me at the last minute change the tire for me right before closing time with a Great price. I love this place and all the great service I get!!