Jacob B.
12/23/2020
Best shop in town!
Some of the most honest and nicest guys I’ve had the pleasure of meeting.

FM
Freddy M.
Jeep Commander
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Freddy said the service is great and they work with him. They are helpful and fast.

AC
Amy C.
Chevrolet S-10
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Amy said the staff are honest and they do good work.,

GW
Gordon W.
12/05/2020
NOPE
I was given a horrible assessment on my Jeep I was given bad advice recommendations and the diagnosis was well over what was needed for my vehicle to get back on the road. I spent close to $200 towing my vehicle to and from your shop. I do not need a new engine it is a blown head gasket and I feel as though you were trying to take advantage of me and make a huge profit. I would never recommend you I would never use your service and I will tell everyone the ridiculous quote and diagnosis that you gave my Jeep

KC
Katie C.
12/04/2020
Awesome sauce
Awesome service quick n speedy Brandon plugged me up and I was on my way in no tyme I will recommend n return for service felt as if I was among family jus high five awesomenezz

12/04/2020
Wear a mask
I have health conditions and a 5 month old son so I appreciate when people wear a mask around me. No one here was weaeing a mask even in the office.

OO
Olivia O.
12/03/2020
serving us for years
Founding fathers has been serving us for over 6 years. Each time they've been honest and caring and understanding. They've been amazing and reliable and their repairs and replacements have never needed to be "re-replaced" or "re-fixed". 100% would recommend them to anyone!

JN
James N.
12/01/2020 Category: Service
James said the technicians listen to their customers, they take care of their customers and are considerate.

Sydney S.
11/30/2020
Fabulous!
Ever since I’ve started coming here I haven’t thought to go anywhere else! Everyone is so friendly and nice, willing to answer any questions with no problem and it’s always been quick and easy service. I recommend them to everyone I know. 10/10 Love this place.

Don S.
Colorado
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Don said he is ecstatic with this business. His vehicle has not run this good in a long time. He has spent a lot of money, it has cost him almost $5000 in the last 3 to 4 months but he is so pleased. He can't explain how pleased he is. They are great outfit to work with, they always do a good job. The staff is always friendly. He had no problem with them. Mark and Mark and all of them are a pleasure to work with. They are a great bunch of guys.

HH
Howard H.
Dodge Durango
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Howard said he would recommend this business for service.

Strawn W.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Strawn said they were very helpful and very straightforward. They told him about other things that he may want to get fixed, were not pushy, just informed him and it was good.

AA
Ashley A.
Colorado
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Ashley said she's always gone to the business. They are amazing people. She loves the service that they do all the time. They did a good job. She suggested to keep up the good job.

R
Robert
Isuzu
11/23/2020
Awesome, personable service.
Founding Fathers always goes beyond and does a great job with our fleet vehicles. They keep everything on schedule and handle setting all of the appointments.

Shalena M.
11/21/2020
Awesome customer service, great prices, a
Jason was so accommodating and got me in and out fast. I was late getting there and they could have turned me away, but instead got my tire taken care of and we're very nice about my tardiness! Thanks so much guys!