David G.
Hyundai ELANTRA
11/18/2020
Professional auto service
When you go to founding fathers you are greeted buy professional coordinator who distributes your work order. The maintenance personnel very professional friendly and trustworthy. I have both of my vehicles serviced and or repaired when needed with founding fathers . I would recommend founding fathers to anyone who once to feel confident in their work performed .

Ray C.
GMC Pickup
11/13/2020
1983 GMC Truck Repair
They replaced the heater core in my 1983 GMC Truck , it was done on time and price as quoted. They also replaced the valve gaskets and ajust the choke. Very excited to have these repairs made all in 1 visit.

Christen H.
11/12/2020
Fair and amazing service!
Thank you Mark (service mngr) and Brandon for working with us to repair what the competition failed to. Your honest assessment and fair price will certainly bring us back to you!!!

SJ
Steve J.
Monument, CO
11/06/2020
Good service and work
Been taking my vehicles to them for years. They've always treated me right and provided good work at a fair price. 👍👍👍

JE
Joel E.
11/04/2020
GREAT JOB!!
The folks at Founding Fathers are SUPER and they always do the right thing for customers.

Jerrell C.
Dodge Journey
11/02/2020
Great friendly service. No hassle and vehicle runs great!

KR
Kaveen R.
Dodge Durango
11/02/2020
Its very convenient for me.
Founding Fathers has always helped me out with a quick response. The whole staff is very pleasant to work with and they are incredibly patient with me explaining what needs to be done.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/29/2020
Great service, friendly people, and they were able to fit me in last minute!
It was a last minute request to get my oil changed and make sure I had all my fluids set for the up coming winter. They were able to squeeze me in, and were very friendly and professional! It was done quickly, and I was on my way!

DN
Daniel N.
Woodland Park, CO
10/26/2020
Friendly/Trustworthy Service
Mark (front desk) made us feel very welcome and was very specific on details. I brought in a video of the Honda pilot’s heat making noise so that they could know that we weren’t lying because it only made that sound when it was extremely cold out. He brought in the service tech and had him look at it. Both gentlemen were VERY knowledgeable & assured me that they could fix it.
Easy to find, great service and they did a great job!

Peyton, CO
10/26/2020
They are friendly, treat like family.
Founding fathers everytime has made it work to get the car even knows me by name and treats me like a friend rather than a payday like big mechanic shops they strive to do there best and honor their work and craftsmanship. I had a alignment issue they said bring it back got the car in fixed it and I was out the door in under an hour with no issue or anything.

Donvan D.
Colorado
Scion xB
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Donvan said the service was good. He has no complaints.

John F.
Colorado
10/15/2020 Category: Service
John said the business is efficient and reasonably priced. Hard to complain.

ST
Susan T.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Susan said she appreciates the business being great to her and their work.

David R.
10/13/2020
Quick, efficient but very knowledgable
On point service. They got me right in. Handled a difficult problem with my mom’s ADA van. Came in BELOW estimate! Honesty and integrity. I’ll be back!

WW
Wolf W.
Jeep Cherokee
10/13/2020
I really appreciated the professionalism, the service itself, and the knowledge of the technicians during the whole process.