PS
Patrick S.
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said they did exactly what he asked the staff to do. All is good.

ZT
Zack T.
Peyton, CO
Volkswagen Vanagon
07/20/2020
Tough to find parts for a 1985 Vanagon, but they got it done!
Got my 1985 Vanagon in quickly when it wasn’t running. They went the extra mile in a short amount of time to get and even fabricate parts. Fair price and quick turn, runs great. Highly recommend.

Christina C.
Ford Expedition
07/20/2020
Car repair
Very friendly and very honest

Strawn W.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Strawn said the staff was friendly, honest, and courteous. However, this last time there was a problem they didn't caught, plus the business is a little pricey.

MO
Maria O.
07/16/2020
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I left the last review and all my words were auto corrected, I have had the best experience at this shop with the most fair prices that I have ever had ! Thank you so much!

MO
Maria O.
07/16/2020
Do you guys are absolutely amazing!
I have the upmost respect for these guys, before I ever brought my car into the shop he asked me what was wrong with my vehicle which is never happened in all the years I’ve ever owned a vehicle!! They have continue to call me and let me know what was wrong with my vehicle for performing any services and also have advise me on what measures I need to take in order to keep my vehicle and it’s top-notch shape! On top of excellent service their prices Have an extremely fair and I absolutely love the timing and wash my vehicle is completed! I recommend anyone who has corn need to try these guys out!

07/15/2020
Great repair shop
This whole is very knowledgeable. Their work and prices are second to none. I was referred and feel they are now my go to for repairs.

EC
Eric C.
Nissan Versa
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Eric would recommend this business for service.

LY
Lauren Y.
Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2020
Patriots!
Mark is incredible and will take care of you and your vehicle completely! These amazing patriots are American loving bad asses. They’ll give it to you straight and ensure your vehicle is fixed with excellence as fast as they are able. I won’t take my car anywhere else after finding them!

Toyota Sequoia
07/09/2020
As usual...
They have done a fantastic job. We have been customers of theirs for 9 years now and they have always done a great job. Both our vehicles of pushing 300,000 miles and mechanically you would never know. No hiccups with maintence and repairs. We appreciate how they know our vehicles and how they take care of them. They don’t treat you like ‘a meal ticket’ but like a family member with your best intrest at heart. Highly highly recommend these guys!

07/09/2020
speed and accuracy
the work was done in great time and also did a great job

MZ
Mark Z.
07/07/2020
Honesty and clarity, friendly and informative
I will never go anywhere else, roommates grandparents went here for longer than ive lived, amazing staff and prices

Richard B.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/06/2020
Still the best
Almost always a good experience. They're great to work with.

GT
Ginger t.
07/05/2020
Good trustworthy people
Window got stuck in down position and Even though they could not fix my problem (turns out i need a brand new door) they told me who could fix it and didnt charge me for the temprary fix they were able to do.

...annnnnd they gave me a ride to and from while they investigated the problem. Just good people...and you dont fiind that often enough especially in the mechanic industry in particular.

David R M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/17/2020
Top notch service
Outstanding quality and friendly service.