Mary L.
Buick LeSabre
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the vehicle was absolutely running great, absolutely wonderful, the business got it in, got it fixed and she was beyond impressed.

MJ
Mark J.
08/27/2019
I called Founding Fathers Auto service looking for some help removing my rear hub on my Caravan. Mark was very professional and quick with a solution. He priced the job fairly in today market. I dropped the car off and within the alotted time the car was fixed. Oustanding work!

Ramon M.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Ramon said his visit was amazing. He stated the service was fast and easy, and the staff made sure everything was good for him. He mentioned he does not know much about vehicles, and they explained everything in detail.

Jermuine F.
Colorado
Lincoln Town Car
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Jermuine said the business had good service.

TE
Tony E.
Ram 2500
08/15/2019
My personal and business mechanic for over 10 years
I’ve been coming to Founding Father‘s for well over 10 years with my personal family and business vehicles and we trust nobody else, Mark and his team have always been honest and beyond fair. I’ve referred them many times with a couple of times the people saying it didn’t like a very legitimate business from the outside but all I can say is they are more than legitimate and I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my vehicles. Mark the owner Expounds the meaning of integrity and that is a rare commodity these days.

BE
Ben E.
08/14/2019
Honest, hardworking and fairly priced!
I first came to Founding Fathers as a recommendation from my uncle after a not so good experience with my old mechanic. Right away I could tell that they were good people. This might be long winded but I’ll try to make it short. I was there one day for maintenance on my F-150 and we heard a slight cry for help next door and the guys sprang into action like emergency workers do and realized it was the old lady next door had fallen down watering her lawn and couldn’t get back up. Mark (Owner) and Brandon (lead mechanic)rushed over, picked her up and got her in a chair and both were holding her hands. Those are the kind of people I surround myself with and the kind of people I’m proud to have working on my truck because I know they have my best interests and safety in mind. Turner is an awesome mechanic as well and a good person too! Founding Fathers installed a brand new engine, transmission, fuel tank, truck bed, leaf springs, shocks, bumpers, grill, fog lights and custom head lights on my truck. Just to mention a few! She runs like a beast and never had any problems. They are honestly like family and friends, I go have beers with the guys occasionally after work. I’m a real person, my name is Ben 719-330-4994. Call me if you don’t believe me, I’ll show you my truck too!

08/09/2019
Wonderful oil change
Went in for an oil change, and turns out I didn't have an appointment, but they fit me in.

JN
Jackie N.
Dodge Durango
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said the employees are good, honest people and went above the board to help him out.

DF
Dustin F.
07/19/2019
Best Shop I’ve Ever Used
Founding fathers auto has been my go to for 2 years now. Used care check up before purchase or usual maintenance has always been great. They work hard to find parts in random places on sale to avoid high costs and recently they have pretty much rebuilt my truck (except engine & tranny) and still found ways to save. I trust them with my cars because I haven’t yet seen an issue where I couldn’t trust them. ???

James B.
Alder, MT
Nissan Titan
07/10/2019 Category: Service
James said the service provided by this business was good.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/01/2019
Very professional and prompt customer service

XP
Xion P.
Colorado
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Xion said he trusted this business. They were genuine, straight forward, and honest. He trusted their work. They told him every detail. His alignment was not completely straight and they told him in a week he could schedule an appointment for them to fix it.

KK
Klaire K.
Chevrolet Corsica
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Klaire said that the staff was super friendly. She mentioned that the business explained the service to her. She stated that the service was good.

GM
Gavin M.
06/11/2019
Auto Repair
I have been taking my vehicles here for a few years and have always received great service. I recently had a very extensive vehicle issue and was taken care off. I would recommend Founding Fathers to anyone for vehicle service.

VV
Vicki V.
Dodge Dart
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Vivki said the price is good, the staff are friendly and helpful. She stated that she went to the business for an oil change hoping that they would be able to find out what was wrong with her vehicle and they did. It was not what they thought it would be. She also stated that the staff were able to find other problems and they fixed her vehicle well.