David R M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/17/2020
Top notch service
Outstanding quality and friendly service.

HG
Howard G.
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Howard said the staff are very good, he appreciates what they are doing for him and they provide a good job.

Christen H.
06/15/2020
Outstanding service!
Turner, Chuck, and Brandon were very kind and courteous! Absolutely NO surprises and job was completed before time promised! Truly appreciated all they did for us!

Matt S.
Lake George, CO
Mazda CX-9
06/08/2020
Honest, knowledgeable, fair, friendly 👍🏻
First time using them, won’t be the last ~ highly recommend

Richard B.
Nissan Pathfinder
Axle
Of course it can always be said on my part that I love the work they do. Best in town.

W
Wayne
Chevrolet C 3500 HD
06/05/2020
Fast, effectiveness, efficiency, affordable, friendly staff.
If i could give ten stars i would be more than happy to give it to founding fathers auto service, they came and took my truck from my location to his to see what the electrical issues the truck has and in no time Mark called me and said my truck is ready, im thinking i will get back my truck in the next week but no, i was surprised if i need anything to be done on my vehicles, Founding fathers is on my dial.

RT
Ray T.
Buick LeSabre
06/05/2020
Got my car in and back to me super quick. Excellent pricing
Got right to work on my car. Good communicators. Excellent pricing for what they did.

AA
Andrew A.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/04/2020
Very friendly and honest.
Hands down a true honest guy. Mark the owner was very tentative to all my needs. Walked in with a broken spark plug and his tech get it all fixed up without going the expensive route. Will definitely use them in the future and highly recommend. Thank you for getting to my project so quickly.

Volkswagen Golf
06/03/2020
Trustable and affordable
This place has always been affordable and trustable in the years that I've taken my vehicles here

R
ROBERT
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/20/2020
Great service as usual
Founding Fathers maintain our company's vehicles by keep track of requires services and sends friendly reminders when service is due. Always willing to go the extra mile for the customer.

DJ
Daniel J.
Lincoln MKX
05/12/2020
These guys are willing to go that extra mile
These guys are willing to go the extra mile even when times are tough out here I would recommend these guys highly recommended

devin r.
05/09/2020
Great service. And honest people
They kept me posted the whole time.
Highly recommend

brenda s.
Pontiac Aztek
05/06/2020
Affordable fast service
Friendly, fast service. Found what was wrong and fixed it within a couple hours. Very affordable as well!

Konjit S.
Manitou Springs, CO
05/01/2020
Good service, courtesy, timeliness, price - all good!
Good service, courtesy, timeliness, price - all good!
I believe that says it all.

PT
Paul T.
05/01/2020
Wonderful oil change
It was a really fast oil change. Staff is friendly.