Franklin Auto Repair & Smog

GF
Gerald F.
08/16/2019
Dishonest
I came for an AC check ..
Diagnostic total = $85
I left my car there, told i will be given a call back when it's ready. 4 hrs later I call i was told it ready for pick up. I went to pick up the car, the receipt indicated the mecanhinc put 1 bottle of freez-on and no leaks found at this time.
3 weeks later gone bye, wife complain car is not blowing cold air. I called back, spoke with Mr. Chan directly (owner) was told to bring the car in back for a check. I'm thinkin to myself might be the compressor. Went there brought car in wait 45 mintues ...
He said Car ready, it is the Compressor he stated $600 for labor and parts and repair, I figure he brought my car to the back they never worked on it. They probably never worked on it the first time.
That very same day, I went to a different shop, explain what happen to see if franklin smog is Honest or Disohnest
The other shop, did a diagnostic...
No leak was found, compressor seems to be in good shape, and seems like freeon- was overfilled. Now car blowing colder air then before total cost $55.00 ...
I never knew this place to be Dishonest ...
Lost a good customer. I hope Mr. Chan reads this ...he knows who I am. I'm very disappointed was dishonest to me. I have been a customer in the pass, we had no problem.

CG
CALVIN G.
12/29/2016
THE PRICE'S AND THE EFFECTIVE TIMING TO THE COMPLETENESS OF THE WORK.
THE EMPLOYEE'S HERE ALWAY'S GET TO THE CORE OF THE PROBLEM AND FIX IT TO THE CORE OF THE REPAIR AND OR REPLACEMENT.

TG
TROY or ROSIE G.
Chevrolet Aveo
09/30/2016
Great Job
I have been taking my car to Franklin Auto for quite sometime now. I had a 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier that I first begin to take there and they took very good care of my car as well as myself. Mr. Cheng always make sure everything is taken care of and care fixed right the first time. He gives a time when it should be done and he never fails to call you. I have never had to take my car back a second time. I will be a forever customer with Franklin Auto thanks for a great shop and great employees that take care of its customers. Keep up the great work that is done there.

David M.
09/28/2016 Category: Service
David said the business is good.

ROGER OR KEVIN C.
Volvo S80
09/22/2016
Best Service
Nice and honest person, quick and promptly service.

GN
Guy N.
Mitsubishi Mirage
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Guy said the business was slow. They told him it would take 1 hour, but it took over 2 hours, because there were problems with his smog test. He is planning to go back soon for more repairs.

Jack L.
09/13/2016 Category: Service
Jack said this business had good customer service.

Al B.
BMW 750Li
09/12/2016 Category: Service
Al said this business was fast.

EM
Everett M.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/10/2016 Category: Service
Everett said he really likes this business. He stated he went there to run some test and they did not charge him for it. He also mentioned he went back to get his vehicle smogged.

Terrance M.
Citrus Heights, CA
09/10/2016 Category: Service
Terrance said his vehicle did not pass the smog test and the business was expensive. For the reasons stated, he would not recommend this business for service.

CR
CLEMAL or CHERISSE R.
09/03/2016
The best
Always friendly and knowledgeable...

June H.
09/03/2016 Category: Service
June said she likes the business because her vehicle is running great. She appreciates the work they have done, and she has recommended this business for service to others. She also said it is a great business, they do great work, and she will be back.

KR
Kasie R.
Chevrolet HHR
09/03/2016 Category: Service
Kasie said the service was very good.

TG
TROY or ROSIE G.
Chevrolet Aveo
08/30/2016
Oil Change and fix interior light.
I love going to this shop for one you are treated highly as a person with respect. You tell them the problem and they never fail to find out what is going on. Mr.always take care of me and my car with respect and make sure I know what is wrong with my car and tell me what must be done along what the cost maybe. I have been a customer there for awhile now and I will continue to be one. The workers there do a great job as well as Mr. Chan he makes sure everything is getting done concerning your car and if you leave he makes sure to call to let you know your car is ready. Keep up the good work and I am going to be a customer of you all for years to come.

James W.
08/23/2016 Category: Service
James said they did a good job and his friend recommended them to him.