Franklin Tire and Auto Inc.

Stefan S.
08/03/2018
They did a great job diagnosing my car to find the problem! Best mechanics in town

Dale L.
10/14/2016
Timing chain
They told me they would pass on doing a timing chain on a cadillaso they lost my business and very rude.

Bryan C.
Minneapolis, MN
01/15/2015
wonderful people,,Honest,kind and helpful.
Lost a driveshaft traveling , many hundred miles from home, these people have done everything and anything to locate and repair my obsolete vehicle,Thank you Franklin, my highest recommendation

MATT D.
Hyundai Azera
12/23/2014
Helpfull service
Car would not crank. Seemed obvious a dead battery. My second car not available. Called at 7:30 and got a recorded message. Left a short note and a short time later got a call from David Franklin who was on vacation. Told me to call back at 8. I called and they sent a tow. By 10 I had a new battery and was on my way.

JACOB H.
Opelika, AL
Infiniti I30
12/20/2014
Good quality, expedient service
Finding a good mechanic is not an easy task in my opinion. I've used Franklin for years and have NEVER had a bad experience - whatever they fix, stays fixed (I've not always had that experience around Auburn/Opelika) and they are extremely fast - I used to have to leave my car with my old mechanic for days (not around the Auburn area, btw). However, they are a little pricey, but I don't mind paying a little extra for quality work done fast.

12/12/2014
Great Service!
Great folks who care about their customers

TIM M.
12/06/2014
Friendly staff
Competent and capable staff and technicians.

SI
SYLVIA I.
12/06/2014
Professional, & friendly
I have several cars, that I have serviced @ Franklin auto, each visit was a very pleasant & professional one. I will continue my business with Franklin Auto.

SCOTT W.
12/05/2014
Everything. Great customer service.
I would highly recommend Franklin Tire and Auto. Great people that do a great job.

MARY ANN P.
11/25/2014
Customer service
Great customer service. So I trust everyone to give close attention to my car.

CG
CHRIS G.
11/13/2014
The staff was nice and courteous
My vehicle was attended to in a timely manner and I was in and out under an hour.

Honda Accord
11/04/2014
Great Service!
Once again, Franklin came through in an emergency. Great folks who really take care of their customers!

WB
WILLIAM B.
09/24/2014
friendly prompt dependable service.
Great experience

PR
PHYLLIS R.
09/17/2014
I'm recognized and acknowledged by name
I have used this business for several years and received quality service in a timely manner. Employees are courteous and friendly.

JANE R.

MATT D.
Dodge Intrepid
09/03/2014
Friendly service
I have used Franklin for more than 20 years.
They have always provided friendly professional service.

CG
CHRIS G.
08/13/2014
Friendly and local
David and staff are always friendly and look try to save me money instead of suggesting things that may/may not be needed.

CREATIVE H.
Ford
08/12/2014
Effenciency, communication
So glad to have found you. It would be so nice if there was a diesel mechanic in your shop. We do appreciate the recommendation.

MARY ANN P.
08/03/2014
Great service, friendly personnel
Great service, extra fast when can be arranged. Please change my email address to: maryannpotter@bellsouth.net

08/02/2014
The best shop (and people)!
As always, great service from folks you can count and depend on!