Overall Rating 4.6296296/5Overall Rating 4.6296296/5Overall Rating 4.6296296/5Overall Rating 4.6296296/5rating 4.6296296
Overall Rating 2.48148/5Overall Rating 2.48148/5rating 2.48148rating 2.48148rating 2.48148
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

UB
Uriah B.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
I came in for my first oil change and the staff were very friendly and the service was completed quickly. Thank you for the excellent service!

TH
Tammy H.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Regular service
In and out quick ,Excellent service

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Our dealer
Randall, Chris and all the service team take excellent care of us. Billy Fusher is who we have trusted for our vehicle purchases and we recommend Billy to anyone shopping for a vehicle.
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey and for the kind words. We apperciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
GREAT PLACE.
GREAT PEOPLE.

10/15/2018 Category: Service
excellent place to buy a car
We took the car to the dealership for service and to have it get detailed. We knew it was going to take awhile because of all the pet hair all over the inside. I don't know how long the service took, but the detailing took awhile. It was worth the money to have the car done as it looks new now. That is why we always trade with Friendship Hyundai when we need a new car. The service dept is exceptional.
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/16/2018

Kelly S.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
A Quick Oil Change Before a Trip
I went in for a scheduled oil change before I had to leave for a trip and the team found that I had recalls that needed fixing. They did this quickly and and I was on my way. The team member was very nice and explained to me the recalls in language that I (as I am not a car nut) could understand and why they had to be done. All in all it was a nice experience.

JE
James E.
Unicoi, TN
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
quick oil chane
Brought my 2013 Genesis for oil change great service as always. They treat you with respect and remember your name each time I come in.

10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service guys
The service reps are friendly explain everything and are pretty neat guys....

Carol B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Repair tire
I had a nail in a tire on sat that couldnt be fixed. They tried to find a tire, but not available. They had a new one first Monday am, so I could leave on my trip. Excellent service and communication.

Deanna M.
Gray, TN
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, convenient and timely service.
Service available on my schedule. Always friendly.
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/10/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient Service
Always very friendly and on time with service Work very satisfied

DT

GD
Garry D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly , knowledgeable about your car & it's needs , always on time with appointment & work done on time .
Friendship HYUNDAI has always been a customer service company... From the sale to service afterwards ...I Bought my first in 2010 , a 3 door ACCENT ... I traded again in 2014 , ELANTRA COUPE` ... And now my Mom drives a SONITA ... My Brother & my Daughter ... Own ELANTURAS ... We are a Happy HYUNDAI Family..........

Thanks to Friendship HYUNDAI Johnson City Tn. .....

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Happy that a business operates on Golden Rule
No appointments needed arrive and state my concerns and it taken care thank you

Gray, TN
10/03/2018 Category: Service
The service department has always been helpful, friendly, and very knowledgeable.

AD
April D.
Church Hill, TN
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Blade questionable
It may not seem like much to you guys, but spitting out another 15.00 for a blade within a couple of months of having new ones put on is another bill, food for my kiddos, etc. so I hate that I had to have another blade put on and pay for it yet again when it was supposed to have been taken care of in the summer and have had problems with the same blade since putting on the new on in May
Stacy S., DPSM from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and share your experience.  a manager will reach out to you shortly.

DK
Denis K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pleasant experience
Clean,comfortable service department. I was there for an oil change,and it was extreme busy,however they got me in and out in pretty impressive time considering the number ahead of me.
Chris, is always helpful, and keeps you informed on whats going on......hes a good service advisor.
The one thing I would like to see Friendship do, is offer good $$$ off coupons for oil changes. Many other dealers do this,and it would be a nice gesture to Hyundai customers.
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/03/2018

GF
Gary F.
Greeneville, TN
10/02/2018 Category: Service
The people are fabulous, great customer service
Super

Roger B.
Elizabethton, TN
Great place to shop

Roger M.
Jonesborough, TN
Convenient, Fast, & Friendly
Our first routine maintenance service appointment was convenient to schedule online. We were able to arrive early, the service staff took us right in and completed our service appointment in about 20 minutes, well before our scheduled appointment time, so that was amazing! They even let us know when our next routine scheduled service would be due and how much to expect it to cost...WOW!

The coffee in the waiting lounge was delicious too!
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/02/2018