Anna B.
07/07/2020 Category: Service
The people In the service department Are wonderful
Always a great experience
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to serving you again soon.

Gray, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai
Great service, Chris is so nice & friendly to us.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 07/07/2020

KW
Kenny W.
Limestone, TN
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Speedy, courteous service department
The Service Department gets me out within an hour every visit! The Technicians are courteous and professional and will always answer any questions. I have found all staff to be very professional and they work at customer satisfaction!!
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 07/06/2020

Johnny M.
Kingsport, TN
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Too bad it is not in Kingsport
I had a check engine light on. I made an appointment and the service personnel got me in, fixed the problem and gad me on my way in about one hour. My problem was covered by my warranty even though I had over 75,000 miles on my Hyundai. I will not think of buy any other vehicle except for Hyundai. I will recommend Hyundai to everyone.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 07/03/2020

Michael W.
Mountain City, TN
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Great visit.
Good service and friendly staff. Sales staff great!

Jimmy C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2020 Category: Service
customer service
quick service, appointment time was honored.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Gate City, VA
06/25/2020 Category: Service
I recommend this Service Department
Friendly courteous staff; clean waiting room and restroom;

Hot Springs, NC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Professional people
Nathan knew what he needed to do to help me. He was very polite and knowledgeable of the situation.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 06/24/2020

EG
Esther G.
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service and quality
I have never had a negative experience! They go above and beyond everytime I bring my car in for service.

HD
Heather D.
Afton, TN
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor working hard to solve issues
The service department tried to fix the problems I was having. Unfortunately, the cruise control is still not fixed. I will let them know today. We are waiting to see if the AC has a slow leak. It was blowing cold when I left. The service advisor (Nathan) is trying very hard to get these issues fixed. We found out there is $100 deductible on a 10/100000 warranty that we thought was $0 deductible when we purchased the car. The bluelink subscription is still expensive in my opinion. Some dealerships have a $14.99/mo Subscription which is way more affordable. Could be the deciding factor when purchasing new car. I will update thIs review as things get fixed.

Overall Rating 3.0/5Overall Rating 3.0/5Overall Rating 3.0/5Overall Rating 3.0/5Overall Rating 3.0/5 06/22/2020 Category: Service
Love my car, hate the service department
I love my Hyundai Sonata. Would buy another maybe a different model BUT the service department never fixes anything except the recalls. Everything I have told them they can never duplicate. When my warranty is up I guess is when things will need repairs! Bluelink is outrageous in price. I would love to have just remote start and not have to pay for all the other useless add ones.

Love my car, hate the service department
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for completeing this review. Someone will be in contact with you soon.

KL
Kenny L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
60,000 mile service
Had a appointment for 9:00 am & they said it would take a few hours & they would call when the car was ready. Before 12 Chris called & said car was ready. They did what they promised.

CT
Carolyn T.
Fall Branch, TN
06/19/2020 Category: Service
AMAZING SERVICE
Always provides amazing service.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 06/19/2020

TL
Terri L.
Jonesborough, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people and fast service. Just moved here and will come
again.