Overall Rating 4.5999996/5Overall Rating 4.5999996/5Overall Rating 4.5999996/5Overall Rating 4.5999996/5rating 4.5999996
Overall Rating 2.44/5Overall Rating 2.44/5rating 2.44rating 2.44rating 2.44

08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Courteous. Prompt. Thank-you!!

Hampton, TN
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The service I received was quick and easy. There was no wait time from the time we arrived they took our vehicle straight back. The staff was very friendly and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend.

Kindness
Everyone was extremely nice. They got us right in, told us the situation, and had it ready to go the next morning.

Watauga, TN
!

Benjamin S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Always great service
The service crew is great, ready to help, and get you back on the road as seamless as possible. The service my car needed took about 5 to 6 hours and instead of making me work out my own ride they had a loaner available for me. But the guys are straight forward and are a big help. I might could find a cheaper price somewhere if I looked hard enough. But the quality of service, knowledgeable and friendly staff, and atmosphere are worth not even looking. Thanks guys for another great tune up on the car! We will be back for the next recommended tune up.

KD

Piney Flats, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service very professional
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey and for the kind words. We apperciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

Chuckey, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Satisfied customer
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/06/2018

LF
Linda F.
Watauga, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
The service is always good. The staff are pleasant and offer great service. Thanks

WW
William W.
Burnsville, NC
good/disappointing
Service was good. Very disappointed that nobody told me you have a special deal going--free cruise with a test drive. Saw that on a TV ad when I got home. I had plenty of time while waiting for the service and could have taken the drive and got the cruise.

Jerry L.
Tire Replacement Excellence!!!!!
I checked with Kevin, my sales guy at Friendship Hyundai for 4 vehicles, about the best place to get new tires (tars). He said to check with Tom and Randy in the parts department here. I did and their price blew me away!!! Great tires for a super price. They installed them Wed. 8/1/2018, aligned all 4 tires and I was good to go!!! The ride is spectacular and I am 100% satisfied!! Thank you Kevin, Jason and Chris in the service dept. for a job done well!!

Sincerely, Jerry Linden

Jennifer S.
Express Oil Change
I appreciate the quick service with the express oil change.
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/07/2018

Gray, TN
Great Service at a Great Price
The staff at Friendship Hyundai always make it easy when it comes to taking care of my vehicle. I had an issue with my Sonata and they were able to fit me into their busy service schedule and fix my issue and address a few factory recalls at the same time. Where other dealers might have raked me through the coals and charged an "arm and a leg" for the service work, the total cost for the work done was less than I had expected. They told me everything that was wrong with the vehicle before they did any work and let me pick and choose which items I wanted them to address. Everyone there is great to work with, which is why I trust them with taking care of my 2013 Hyundai Sonata.
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/02/2018

John C.
Gainesville, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
2017 Hyundai Sonata Service
Good service and courteous employees.

08/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
$85.00 is too expensive for a oil change and tire rotation. I am from Cumming GA. The dealer here charges 1/2 that amount.

BC
Barbara C.
Butler, TN
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great products, great service
We have been dealing with Hyundai for many years now. We would not think of taking our vehicle to someone outside the dealership. Cars are complicated now so why not take your vehicle to people that are trained to work on your vehicle. They are always alert to any recalls on your vehicle so if it needs taken care of, they are on it!

Robert S.
Asheville, NC
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Top notch
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 07/30/2018

Don C.
Bluff City, TN
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
07/28/2018 Category: Service
staff are friendly, keep you informed and work is always completed when promised
Always a satisfying experience

TH
Tammy H.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/01/2018

Kingsport, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2018 Category: Service
GREAT
THE PEOPLE AT THIS PARTS AND SERVICE DEPT MAKE YOU FEEL IMPORTANT. THAT MEANS ALOT.

Greeneville, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Freindly
Friendly people good deal with