Overall Rating 4.6451606/5Overall Rating 4.6451606/5Overall Rating 4.6451606/5Overall Rating 4.6451606/5rating 4.6451606
Overall Rating 2.51613/5Overall Rating 2.51613/5rating 2.51613rating 2.51613rating 2.51613
Latest Review 30 minutes ago

DK
Denis K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change.
I took my Santa Fe into the Service Department Monday afternoon.I didn't have to wait but a few minutes before my vehicle was having it's oil changed.
Chris took care of the paperwork,and as always ,is courteous and efficient.
I had a cup of complimentary coffee, and browsed the new car showroom and lot.
I usually have a conversation with one of the staff,and no one ever bothers me or tries to pressure me into buying a new vehicle.
Overall, Friendship Hyundai is one of the nicer dealerships to visit,and I will almost certainly buy another Hyundai when ready.

One thing that I have mentioned in past reviews, is the thought that it would be nice if they would offer true discounts on their oil changes, or maybe free oil changes on new vehicle purchases........just a thought.

Hampton, TN
Patiently waited
Great customer service. However wasnt happy that i had it in the shop with just 63,000 miles. Twice i have had problems with my 2015 Steering.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 01/16/2019

Joyce G.
Elizabethton, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendship Hyundai
Everyone there treated me with much respect. Professional and courteous staff.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 01/16/2019

BA
Batoul A.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Na
Staff are friendly and helpful. Good service
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 01/15/2019

BE
Bill E.
Kingsport, TN
2015 Hyundai Equus
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Ease of appointment. Friendliness. Review of work done.
Good group of Service Advisors. Nathan Hughes did a great job in taking care of my needs. He is courteous and caring about getting the job done thoroughly and on time.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 01/14/2019

Excellent service.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 01/14/2019

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of JC always provides quality and friendly service!

TH
Tammy H.
Fast service

Kingsport, TN
Good job.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Long wait to get my car back
i watched my car come out of the bay, get parked, the tech walk in and give my keys to the inside dude, and the 10 minutes later I got to pay and leave. All the while enduring the unending screaming of children in the waiting area. I left with a migraine. Kids are not the shops fault, but they could have gotten me out of there sooner.

Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 01/15/2019

LR
Lana R.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hyundai service
This is my 2nd Hyundai. Great cars, excellent service dept. Treat you the BEST.

01/10/2019 Category: Service
The staff are very nice and friendly. Great customer service whether you are buying a car or getting auto service. The staff is always there for you whenever you need it.

Unicoi, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service department
Device department very well organized and responsible. I loved the dogs there and amenities for my grandson while I waited.

OB
Oliver B.
Piney Flats, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Recall service on my Santa fe
The people were very nice and professional The overall experience was more than I expected
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 01/09/2019

Anna B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
They always do a great job and call me by name when I enter the business. The employees are their greatest asset
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey.  Your feedback is very important to us.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

AC
Amy C.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Took my Tucson in for the first oil change and I was in and out in about an hour. Everything was great!
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 01/08/2019

Jared B.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
I take my 2017 Sonata for regular maintenance at Friendship JC and I couldn’t be happier. The staff is SUPER friendly, the waiting area is stocked with snacks, coffee and popcorn, and the prices were very reasonable considering it’s a dealership. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else because these guys are great! Thank you!
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 01/08/2019

JJ
Julie Anne J.
Jonesborough, TN
Amazing and Knowledgeable Staff
We absolutely LOVE this dealership! Management, Sales Staff (especially Kevin Utsman), Service Department... everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable! They are not vulchers... if you are looking for a car, they will help with whatever you need without making you feel like they are hunting primarily for a sale. Incredible experiences all around!
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 01/04/2019

Mary L.
Rogersville, TN
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Very efficient service and the facility is quite welcoming.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 01/03/2019