Overall Rating 4.6999965/5Overall Rating 4.6999965/5Overall Rating 4.6999965/5Overall Rating 4.6999965/5rating 4.6999965
Overall Rating 2.5249975/5Overall Rating 2.5249975/5rating 2.5249975rating 2.5249975rating 2.5249975

JV
John V.
Appalachia, VA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Great service and attention to detail!
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey.  Your feedback is very important to us.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Gate City, VA
08/28/2019 Category: Service
I recommend this Service Department
The service department personnel are courteous, thorough and efficient. The waiting room is clean and stocked with goodies to eat while we wait. The bathroom is large enough for a wheelchair and very clean.

Bristol, VA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Worth the trip
I drive from Abingdon to have both of my Hyundais serviced at Johnson City Hyundai.
The friendliness and professionalism of the staff and the scheduling flexibility make it worth the trip !

Teresa B.

Elizabethton, TN
2014 Hyundai Genesis
08/26/2019 Category: Service
As always - GREAT SERVICE
The staff at Hyundai are always courteous and professional. I trust them to take great care of my car and they do!
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/27/2019

Billy C.
Newland, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2019 Category: Service
I have made several trips to Friendship for service since buying my Santa Fe from them in 2018. Nathan and his team have provided excellent support and I highly recommend them.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/26/2019

Basil (Buddy) C.
Kingsport, TN
08/22/2019
Hyundai of Johnson City is a 5 star in everything they do.
They do not just try.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

RT
Roland T.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Ozzie and Company
...nice folks here and great service, but I'd like to know from Hyundai USA why I keep having the same "check engine" issue...

Hampton, TN
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Well educated staff
The service department is outstanding, very friendly and helpful about any questions I asked. I had no difficulties getting a quick oil change.

James K.
Very friendly staff
Great job on service gave me a car to drive very good service

Derek B.
Very Impressed With First Visit
Very friendly staff

The service tech was very thorough in his explanation of what needed to be done and what the cost would be

Basil C.
Kingsport, TN
Basl Chismar
Everything is A OK

Not like other times
I Wiish I could tell you but I don't really know
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Someone will be in contact with you shortly.

BW
Bethany W.
Gray, TN
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Amazing Service
This was only the second time I have taken my Ioniq to Friendship Hyundai of JC for service and it was awesome! Both times I have been able to have my car serviced quickly and efficiently, with very friendly staff assisting me. I will definitely be back in the future!

EW
Eric W.
Greeneville, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2019 Category: Service
First visit and no problems.
I hope Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City is better than my last two Hyundai Dealership. I left my last dealership because of poor workmanship. I always double check their work and twice found bolts and nuts not tightened (i could turn them with my fingers) and once a damaged AC line (while replacing a manual transmission under warranty). They replaced the ac line under warranty said it was just a coincidence that the ac did not work and the line leaked after they did the transmission work.They get distracted or they were not paying attention. I had to call them and they sent a tow truck to pick up my vehicle. They fixed the problem each time, said they were sorry and I picked up my car when they finished. I am a very loyal customer and will pay extra at a dealership, but when they show they are not professional I move on. The dealership has the equipment, should have educated techs to do any repairs properly.
If they do the work and don't screw up I'll stick with them. Good job so far. Thanks Friendship Hyundai.

PW
Pamela W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Very friendly, knowledgeable, and relaxing for the customers
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/16/2019

Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/16/2019

KH
Kevin H.
Awesome staff
Fast at fixing the issue

Perch valve replaced
Was extremely fast to have it replaced just took to long for part to arrive
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/15/2019

Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/19/2019

We have made several attenpts to contact you in regards to your 3 star survey score. We are resending you another survey. If for some reason you cannot give us 5 stars, please contact Randall Slagle (service director) or Nathan Hughes directly at 423-461-4500

Thank you again!

Afton, TN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Very Pleased
I was very pleased with with my service to my car. The people were very friendly and professional. I do recommend Friendship Hyundia. Would definitely do business with them again.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/13/2019

Debbie L.
2010 Hyundai Accent
08/13/2019 Category: Service
The people!
People are friendly and very understanding. Feel like I can trust what they are telling me needs to be done. Thank you!
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 08/13/2019