CG
Chris G.
Ferndale, MI
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/15/2021
This was the first time that I have gone to Garrett's for service and i wasn't sure what to expect. I took my class B rv that had some steering and front end issues. I was very impressed with how much they communicate during the process, from texting to phone calls. What a difference they made and it drives like a new truck. Thanks Garrett Auto for the great job.

REINE G.
Livonia, MI
Dodge Challenger
06/09/2021
Honest people
Love Garett. Been taking my vehicles there for years. They are upfront and vehicles always ready when they say they will be!

Moukalled M.
Dearborn, MI
Ford Cutaway
04/27/2021
Would not recommend.
I took my old rusty truck to them for a roll up door cable that broke and they wanted close to $1400 to fix it stating that they have to replace every part on it to work fine and they “will not put a band aid on it”. So I decide to not do the job but they charge me roughly $270 if I’m not mistaken for 2 hours labor to check out my truck and do a DOT inspection that I was not aware they charge for since every shop I know did them for free. Free to inspect everywhere. I ordered the cables myself off Amazon for $18 and replaced them both and now my door opens like new with 2 fingers. They wanted $1300 labor and more than $300 in parts that are available for $150. Because I decided not to do the job there, I get billed for them to look at it. What a joke. I parked my truck for 2 days to pay for absolutely nothing. Not fair business practice in my opinion. I walked in for a cable, fix that and have a nice day but instead, I was quoted over $7000 in repairs for stuff most likely required but they will not touch your truck unless you ok a full job. Let me tell you how I’m gonna spend $7000 on a truck that’s worth $4000 that I brought in for a simple cable job that I had no experience in and replaced it in 1 hour in my driveway. The only reason they get 2 stars is because they were friendly and I’m sure they know what they’re doing but I would never recommend it to anyone.
Kevin B. from Garrett Auto & Truck Service responded on 04/29/2021

This customer asked for a DOT inspection along with the rear door of his truck to be looked at. Our Service Advisor explained that a 1 hour fee would be charged for the DOT inspection along with a 1 hour fee to check out the rear door of his truck.  The customer agreed to these fees and signed the estimate to us to move forward. Our mechanic performed the DOT inspection writing up all violations as per DOT regulations. The mechanic checked out the rear door and ascertained the entire door would need to be replaced.  The door was simply too unsafe just to "patch it up" and had we done this the potential for an incident or loss of life would have been too great a risk.  When this was explained to the customer he said he would "buy a new truck; the truck was not worth the repairs."

Kevin Brown
Owner

Lincoln Navigator
04/15/2021
Oil Change Appointment
In today’s busy world it was important to me to find a good shop ! I’ve found it. Professional shop very well ran . Very polite staff! 👍

Valued Customer
Farmington Hills, MI
Ford E-350 Super Duty
04/09/2021
Work always done right the first time.
Super work done right the first time and didn't have to return to have the work redone again

Wixom, MI
Ford F-450 Super Duty
04/07/2021
Fast and efficient
Garrett’s has service my entire fleet in a weeks time! They are fast, and deficient and affordable. I may start taking my personal car here!

Novi, MI
Ram 3500
03/25/2021
Fast and friendly service
Made for a quick oil change at a great rate. In and out within an hour.

PT
Paul T.
Southfield, MI
03/03/2021
Great Honest Service
Great staff and prompt service. I highly recommend this place.

GMC Sierra 2500HD
01/25/2021
Thank You!
Came in to town only to find our water pump leaking ! Garrett’s saved the day. In and out in one day!

Mark L.
Livonia, MI
Ford Flex
01/07/2021
Great place for auto repair
Needed a tire repaired i first tried the big box stores but they didn't have time for me. Then I remembered Garrett's by my office. I called and talked to Sarah, she was great. She told me that would get it done by 5:00 so I dropped the car off. Two hours later they were done. Everytime I go to the big box tire places they always say it can't be patched I have to buy a new tire, but at Garrett's they fixed it and I was on my way. Very happy with their service will diffently go back.

Garden City, MI
Chevrolet Trax
10/14/2020
These guys really helped me out in a pinch! Thanks Garrett Auto!

DEBBIE D.
Redford, MI
Ford E450 Super Duty
09/24/2020
Fix correctly first time. At least so far.
It's close to home. Kept me updated. Stephanie was friendly and patient with my questions.

CF
CRAIG F.
Farmington Hills, MI
09/20/2020
Very customer friendly

GMC Sierra 2500HD
09/01/2020
Quick oil change and fuel filter change ! Thanks guys !

RO
Richard O.
Farmington, MI
07/27/2020
Friendly and honest
Great place really nice they didn't try to sell me