DEBBIE D.
Redford, MI
Ford E450 Super Duty
09/24/2020
Fix correctly first time. At least so far.
It's close to home. Kept me updated. Stephanie was friendly and patient with my questions.

CF
CRAIG F.
Farmington Hills, MI
09/20/2020
Very customer friendly

09/01/2020
Quick oil change and fuel filter change ! Thanks guys !

RO
Richard O.
Farmington, MI
07/27/2020
Friendly and honest
Great place really nice they didn't try to sell me

TH
TJ H.
Farmington, MI
Ford RV Cutaway
07/24/2020
Fantastic Service
Garrett's saved our vacation! They were able to fix our motorhome and get us on the road very quickly. Sarah was very professional, and kept us in the loop every step during the repairs. We also thought it was great that they will email and text information too!
Kevin B. from Garrett Auto & Truck Service responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you TJ! We are very happy to have been able to get you back on the road in time for your vacation! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Detroit, MI
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
07/01/2020
Great 👍
great 👍 people great service i hope deal with you again 5 🌟 ⭐
Kevin B. from Garrett Auto & Truck Service responded on 07/02/2020

Thanks for the great comment, we hope to work with you again too!

Brighton, MI
06/27/2020
Clutch Master Cylinder
Had the clutch master cylinder replaced on my F350 no problems . Quick friendly service.

06/18/2020
Wow!
I’ve made appointments at the dealer example: Tuesday at 9am for an oil change and fuel filter change. Call Tuesday night, I get an answer like hey we will get it in by Friday? Why make an appointment?
Dropped my truck off at Garrett’s at 9-am picked up at 1:00pm same day! How awesome! Thanks , Bob

CF
Craig F.
West Bloomfield, MI
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Craig said the place fixed his vehicle, and he wants to thank them.

RC R.
Southfield, MI
Ram 3500
05/15/2020
Not satisfied
Customer service was nice, but walked away over 1300 dollars spent without having my Ram truck fixed. Gave them all I had to keep my small business going, frustrated......
Kevin B. from Garrett Auto & Truck Service responded on 05/18/2020

It is always unfortunate when repairs do not go as hoped. You brought in your vehicle for having low power and because it would not complete a regen. We provided an estimate for repairs, which you agreed to. After the repairs were completed we advised there were parts quoted to you that we did not need to replace, so we did not charge you for them, then advised there were more codes in the truck which we would spend some time to figure out what the next best step was. Below is the write-up, copied directly from the invoice
"After sending DPF out for cleaning, reassembled. Reset DPF, cleared codes, warmed up truck, and drove. After 20 minutes DPF message on dash and Code P1451 DPF system performance. Only code that set. PCM had to relearn the new soot load in real time. Initiated a stationary desoot, After 80 minutes truck completed the process. Drove again on freeway above 55 mph so the system could get an accurate reading of the filter. DPF soot load now reading at 2.00 g/l on freeway, No check engine light came on, and code P1451 went inactive/stored. And operating mode returned to normal. 2 new codes set that are pending. P0401 for EGR system performance. And code P0299 for turbo charger under boost. The truck is on E. With a fuel range of 10 miles.
Next added 10 gallons of fuel, drove again to complete 2nd drive cycle. After 30 minutes of driving, exhaust message again came up on cluster for exhaust system full. The estimated soot load is up to 7 g/l. Additional codes set. P2463 DPF SOOT ACCUMULATION, P242F DPF filter restriction, ash accumulation. P2453 DPF pressure sensor A circuit performance. As well as the P0401 EGR system performance and P0299 turbo under boost condition. Checked 5 volt and return signal at the exhaust differential pressure sensor, ok. The DPF was just cleaned, and a stationary regeneration completed. The sensor was reading normal but looks to have a skewed reading of what actual reading is. The exhaust temperature sensors are all reading. Continuing with checking the truck out, I found the air filter is restricted. The turbo fins on the inlet are intact and it does spin freely. I attempted to perform the air intake pressure test. With current test equipment was only able to get to 10 psi of pressure, test recommended 20. Sprayed connections and did not see any bubbles. I removed the exhaust pressure sensor. The sensor is clear and so is the pipe to the sensor. I removed the EGR cross over tube and temp sensor and it was not restricted. I removed the intake manifold temp sensor and found it covered in carbon/soot. I put a camera through the sensor port and can see lots of carbon/soot build up in the intake.
Next course of action is to take the truck to the dealer, at this point our software capabilities are limited and the dealer will be better equipped to ensure proper repairs."

RL
Rocky L.
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Rocky said this business did what they said they would and got his vehicle out in a timely fashion.

GZ
Greg Z.
Dearborn, MI
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Greg said that the place was absolutely the best.

04/13/2020
Great Service!
Excellent service! Sarah is wonderful! She is very knowledgeable. She kept me updated during the entire visit! And they filled my def tank!

JN
JEN N.
West Bloomfield, MI
04/07/2020
Great service as always
Quick, quality, friendly service especially during this pandemic .

04/04/2020
Happy customer
Great service done right, no short cuts.