BR
BILL R.
Pontiac G8
10/05/2018
John our advisor was very knowledgeable also prompt and took care of our car needs in just one day.
I will continue to use Garrett truck and recommend to everyone I know for there vehicle needs.

RV
Roberta V.
Bangor, ME
09/12/2018
Sorry
I accidentally put the review in the wrong company I am from Maine I was referring to Garrett's Auto in Maine. This company I do not know and I am sure they are a very good company with a good reputation I don't know how to remove the review I have tried and I don't know how again I am sorry

CP
Cosmic Burrito llc p.
Detroit, MI
08/27/2018
Customers Beware
I went in to get a oil change I asked to have my belt looked at because it was noise. I also wanted a front end alignment, I have never in my life got priced what I ended up paying for a oil change 192.00 gas filter 134.00 well when they came back to get the truck fixed would cost they couldn't do the front end aliment but they still charged me 119.00 to tell me they cant do it. The kicker was they would change out 3 of my marker lights were out 5.97 for parts and 116.79 please fell free to call me if you want a copy of this bill. In the end I was so mad and ended up paying 874.00 for oil change and a starter. My truck is being repaired today for 1000.00 less so taking the 119.00 lose on them telling me if I bring it back I will get credit. I will never go back to see them and I own a food truck and every event I go to I will warn all truck owns this place is a big rip off just wanting to take your hard in money. More to come on Facebook. This was the worst day I have ever had and I can only hope they will wake up to ripping people off.

CF
CONCRETE F.
Lake Orion, MI
Isuzu
08/18/2018
Wow! Fixed Kevin found a wiring problem I never knew I had while changing belts and sent pictures showing me the problem . I would have been on the side of the road and had a huge tow bill!!!

Robert B.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff were friendly.

GE
Gloria E.
West Bloomfield, MI
08/14/2018
Timely and excellent service.
My third to Garrett’s and I have always been impressed by how clean the shop is and how well informed the employees are. A+ service.

Bill H.
Southfield, MI
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Bill said they were upfront , honest and the quality of work was great.

Jason M.
Redford, MI
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Jason said his overall experience was great. They did a good job.

BR
BILL R.
Pontiac G8
05/05/2018
Without an appointment we still receive same day service.
We really enjoy the attention to detail that we received at garret truck and auto.

ES
Edward S.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Edward said everything was great and the staff did a great job without problems.

Bill B.
Northville, MI
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the staff did a good job.

Bryan B.
Plymouth, MI
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said the business did a great job and there have been no issues with his vehicle. He also said Jonathan had great communication skills.

DF
Dave F.
Southfield, MI
GMC
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Dave said they are very good. Kevin is great and Jonathan keeps him updated.

MIKE P.
Isuzu
03/15/2018
Outstanding and prompt service

Chris H.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Cadillac SRX
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business took care of his vehicle in a timely fashion.

David P.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/07/2018
My Ford fmF350 super duty diesel’s check engine light came on so I tried Garrett’s as a it’s time customer. The service was outstanding and they fixed the truck quickly and at a good price. The technician, Jim, explained everything to me in detail and graciously fielded my questions on the issues. Johnathan was extremely nice and keep me posted on the progess.
I will definitely go back and also recommend them to others.

JN
JEN N.
West Bloomfield, MI
03/01/2018
Awesome
Great friendly place, they even had my car done sooner than originally stated. Awesome and quality service and people!!! They went above and beyond my expectations!!!

Mike D.
Brighton, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he's been going to the business for several years and is always pleased with the service it provides. He said the staff all take good care of his vehicles. They test them out before they are ready to go back with him.

KD
Ken D.
Auburn, MI
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the employees were pretty professional. They were unable to correct his vehicle's issue.

KEVIN B.
Commerce Township, MI
Chevrolet Camaro
02/14/2018
Thanks
Thanks , for the prompt service.