Farmington Hills, MI
Jeep Commander
08/12/2019
Medium Truck oil change $159.99
Received a post card in the mail for Garrett’s

Deal #1 Medium truck oil change $159.99 up to 32 quarts and one filter .
Can’t beat that price anywhere !

Thanks

Howell, MI
Chevrolet Camaro
08/11/2019
Great Service ! Again
Took my car in for my routine maintenance. Appointment was at 8:30am pulled out at 9:45 am with all my requested work completed.

07/12/2019
Friendly service
The shop took care of my truck like it was their own! Quick service with knowledgeable mechanics and updates on the progress.

KH
KEITH H.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
07/09/2019
job finished the day promised.
great people to work with always polite not condescending understands your issues and address them in short order.

Marvin W.
Livonia, MI
Ford
06/14/2019
Amazing Same Day Service
This is the first time our company has used Garrett. Our truck was serviced as promised and to our amazement, returned on the same day! Unheard of for a truck repair. Having only used Dealerships in the past, we are accustom to days or weeks of not having our truck. All the work was performed as promised. We have a fleet and will be using them again.
Kevin B. from Garrett Auto & Truck Service responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Marvin, for allowing us the opportunity to work with you! We strive to provide the best possible service, and always appreciate feedback from our customers! We look forward to servicing all your future maintenance needs.

Kevin Brown

Owner

Sarah M.
Westland, MI
03/23/2019
Honest and reliable. Good, hardworking people. We'll definitely be back!!
I was aware of everything going on with my car. Very professional, honest and efficient! Great people! Great vibe all around! We have definitely found our new auto shop!!

Oakland, MI
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/15/2019
Repair of short in electrical system was performed quickly and efficiently
Repair of short in electrical system, on my 2005 E-350 Diesel Van was performed quickly and efficiently. My van was returned to me in less time than was originally estimated. A very thorough write-up was provided documenting all the troubleshooting performed. Many test-drives were conducted to verify that the electrical short had been successfully identified and corrected. I would recommend this repair shop to a friend.

Mike D.
Brighton, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he has been doing business over 15 years with this place. They are good guys and he is very pleased. They are very professional, responsive, and he appreciates all their good work with his personal and his business vehicles. He recommends them all the time.
Kevin B. from Garrett Auto & Truck Service responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Mike, for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your future needs.

Kevin Brown

Owner

Bill H.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Bill said that the business was good and there were no problems.

BR
BILL R.
Pontiac G8
10/05/2018
John our advisor was very knowledgeable also prompt and took care of our car needs in just one day.
I will continue to use Garrett truck and recommend to everyone I know for there vehicle needs.

RV
Roberta V.
Bangor, ME
09/12/2018
Sorry
I accidentally put the review in the wrong company I am from Maine I was referring to Garrett's Auto in Maine. This company I do not know and I am sure they are a very good company with a good reputation I don't know how to remove the review I have tried and I don't know how again I am sorry

CP
Cosmic Burrito llc p.
Detroit, MI
08/27/2018
Customers Beware
I went in to get a oil change I asked to have my belt looked at because it was noise. I also wanted a front end alignment, I have never in my life got priced what I ended up paying for a oil change 192.00 gas filter 134.00 well when they came back to get the truck fixed would cost they couldn't do the front end aliment but they still charged me 119.00 to tell me they cant do it. The kicker was they would change out 3 of my marker lights were out 5.97 for parts and 116.79 please fell free to call me if you want a copy of this bill. In the end I was so mad and ended up paying 874.00 for oil change and a starter. My truck is being repaired today for 1000.00 less so taking the 119.00 lose on them telling me if I bring it back I will get credit. I will never go back to see them and I own a food truck and every event I go to I will warn all truck owns this place is a big rip off just wanting to take your hard in money. More to come on Facebook. This was the worst day I have ever had and I can only hope they will wake up to ripping people off.

CF
CONCRETE F.
Lake Orion, MI
Isuzu
08/18/2018
Wow! Fixed Kevin found a wiring problem I never knew I had while changing belts and sent pictures showing me the problem . I would have been on the side of the road and had a huge tow bill!!!

Robert B.
Farmington, MI
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff were friendly.

GE
Gloria E.
West Bloomfield, MI
08/14/2018
Timely and excellent service.
My third to Garrett’s and I have always been impressed by how clean the shop is and how well informed the employees are. A+ service.

Bill H.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Bill said they were upfront , honest and the quality of work was great.

Jason M.
Redford, MI
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Jason said his overall experience was great. They did a good job.

BR
BILL R.
Pontiac G8
05/05/2018
Without an appointment we still receive same day service.
We really enjoy the attention to detail that we received at garret truck and auto.

ES
Edward S.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Edward said everything was great and the staff did a great job without problems.

Bill B.
Northville, MI
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the staff did a good job.