DJ
DIANE and LARRY J.
09/19/2018
My 2008 RAM 1500 Rides Like NEW!
I noticed a puddle of fluid under my front driver's side wheel when I entered my garage one day. And when I went out a couple days later, the puddle was much larger and "clear" in color. It turned out that my front strut blew a seal and leaked onto my garage floor. Thanks to the recommendations of Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center, I'm back on the road with my beloved truck! And it rides like NEW with struts and shocks & ball-joints! You just can't replace a vehicle at the price you need to replace some of the parts!

Mike P.
Audi TT
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he got great service. They were personable, informative, and knowledgeable.

LH
Linda and Tom H.
GMC Terrain
09/17/2018
Tire leakage
Tire was fixed with no problems. Good service

Nissan Murano
09/16/2018
Very knowledgeable. Trust worthy based on my interactions with other auto centers.
Easy to schedule appointments. Provides details on your car's health. Reasonable pricing and honesty.

JACK and NANCY B.
Buick Regal
09/12/2018
Buick Maintenance
I've been a customer of Wille's Auto and Tire Center for over 20 years. During that time I have ALWAYS received the utmost in professional service. The staff at Wille's is highly qualified and confident. They pass that feeling along to their customers. I recommend Wille's without reservation!

Mazda Tribute
09/11/2018
Engine stalling.
Experienced a low RPM engine stalling / stumbling... Ran OK at higher speeds but not drivable ... Took the car in to have that fixed... Service tech quickly discovered the problem... Car returned to us operating perfectly... minimal cost..

CL
Chris L.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the employees did a good job and got the job done when he needed it, quickly.

TV
Tammy V.
08/29/2018
Awesome people & work!
My husband and I have been fortunate enough to work with the great folks at Gary Wille's Auto Service a few times since moving to Oregon. Each time we have been treated professionally, received great work, timely and excellent customer service. From the phone calls and text message updates we have always known what's going on with our cars and have had questions answered at all times of the process. As someone who doesn't know much about cars, they are patient with my questions and great about answering all questions, big and small! Great group of people doing great work!
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 09/04/2018

thank you some much. We strive to make everyone feel to ask any question that may come up. COMMUNICATION IS ALWAYS KEY.

Rachael B.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Rachael said she felt her service was in good hands. The employee provided really great customer service. They provided good service.

Carol C.
08/20/2018
Tyler cares about his customers. So do the Technicians that do the work. I had limited time and Tyler was able to get me in right away! I'm so glad to have that maintenance work taken care of. Honesty and integrity go a long way there. You don't always find that everywhere. Thanks Tyler!

TH
Troy H.
Buick LeSabre
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Troy said he thanks the business.

Rob R.
Dodge Neon
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Rob said the business has great customer service and they did everything they said they were going to do.

Brad S.
08/14/2018
Good work, very professional.
Great work on my truck diagnosing issues and communicating through pictures I'm real time. Always asked permission before doing any repair. Fee for running diagnostics for check engine light was a bit out of bounds.

AW
Annita W.
08/13/2018
Regular people who care about client/customers
They somehow fit customers into a busy service schedule and everyone from the shop techs to the office staff are friendly, offer excellent service at a fair price, and work together to meet and exceed client expectations.

AL and BARB S.
Mazda Tribute
08/11/2018
Annoying problem
Discovered that one of the turn signals was suddenly inoperative. Call for a fast appointment... Gary WIllie's Tyler said they could work us in soon.... Job done quickly and all works fine now... Annoyance solved...

JOE A.
08/09/2018
Tire Repair
I was able to get in within 2 days of my call and they did a great job with a tire repair. Tyler and I talked about new tires and I appreciate the honesty and directness of the conversation. I have been coming here for about a year and they have been great.

Mildred W.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Mildred said they did a good job.

John H.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/07/2018 Category: Service
John said they staff at this facility did a great job and they did the work quickly.

Katelynn B.
Wisconsin
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Katelynn said the facility had awesome customer service.

MF
Matthew F.
Nissan Armada
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the business does a good job. He said they are quick.