RL
Rich L.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Rich said he had to reach out to the business twice, but his vehicle is now repaired.

Carol C.
11/08/2019
Same great service. I had some routine maintenance this time. I would not hesitate to take my car in for any service they provide. Tyler is the best service adviser. He will not try to sell you anything or any service you don't need. I trust their auto technicians too.
Thanks guys!

DA
David A.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
David said that the employees are nice guys who take care of his vehicles. He stated that he feels comfortable at this business.

ROBERTA R.
11/05/2019
Thank you for your continued great work and reliability!
I always have a very positive experience at Gary Wille's. They take excellent car of my car and I feel safe driving it afterward. I also appreciate that they have loaners when I need to leave the car.

DT
David T.
Brooklyn, WI
Pontiac Vibe
10/24/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees were very personable, did what they said they would and were very polite.

AL & BARB S.
Mazda Tribute
10/20/2019
New tires
Needed new tires before winter. Gary Willie people ordered them, set up an install date, and accomplished the 4 tire install at our convenience..
All done professionally and at a realistic cost.

GMC Sonoma
10/19/2019
I’ve been coming here for years. The service is great. I see no reason to go anywhere else to have my vehicle maintained.

JIM C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/13/2019
Wonderful service!
My vehicle was thoroughly reviewed and it was carefully explained what needed to be done. The diagnostic email was very impressive. Very friendly and thorough service right here in Oregon! No need to go anywhere else!

Brian B.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business had excellent customer service.

CP
Conrad P.
Wisconsin
Dodge Avenger
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Conrad said the business is located conveniently and they have a good reputation.

Tammy B.
Albany, WI
10/05/2019
Awesome as always!
As always, Tyler, Dave, Hunter and crew did an excellent job on my vehicle. They are easy to deal with, and provide quick, professionsl, and thorough service. I feel they are very upfront and fair with me. I trust their recommendations and feel they take good care of me as a customer.

KK
KATHI K.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
10/05/2019
My go-to mechanic shop.
Even though I live in Sauk City I still drive to Oregon to have my old car serviced at Wille's. They are so professional, friendly, and knowledgable. They keep me informed of possible future needs; they are prompt in communicating with me, and they have the nicest dog patrolling the lobby. The cat, meh, not so much. But, hey, the cat lives there, and she's 17.

WS
WENDY and DANIEL S.
10/04/2019
2012 Camry
Tyler always makes me feel comfortable. He explains everything until I completely understand it! He goes out of his way to make sure the customer is satisfied. I appreciate that!

Honda Civic Cpe
10/02/2019
Good quick service.
Good overall service. Provided list of additional issues with vehicle but there wasn't any pressure to get them done like I've had at Madison service centers.

Price was fair given what was done.

LH
Lisa H.
Belleville, WI
10/01/2019
Wille's close and convenient. Tyler is my guy. Always puts it to me straight and lets me know what needs to be done. Good at keeping track of the the maintenance that need to be done on my 2012 Honda CRV. Looks for the best price for me, as he knows that is important.

TODD and SUE B.
09/27/2019
top notch as always
Dave and Tyler are always top notch. LOF and tire rotation.

Bob M.
09/12/2019
Great work
Your service is exemplary. I love the photo detailing as it show me exactly what's going on with my car.

Carroll H.
OR
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Carroll said that they found things he didn't know about. They fixed his vehicle and now its running great.

James R.
Buick LeSabre
08/22/2019 Category: Service
James said that the place was good to him and he has no complaints.

IC
Inna C.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Inna said the business did what she expected. The staff had a pleasant manner.