Jeff P.
Oconomowoc, WI
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the employees did a great job.

CP
Conrad P.
Wisconsin
Dodge Avenger
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Conrad said the service provided by this business was fine.

05/03/2019
Dependable and honest.
They always do a great job for us.

Tim and Terri B.
Stoughton, WI
Buick Enclave
05/02/2019
Tyler keeps me posted with everything that is going on with my vehicle. Thank you!

05/02/2019
Little pushy on the service
We didn’t want to go with the service suggested, but it was (in a kind way) pushed on us a little bit. We’d prefer all the info, and then if we decide against moving forward, that should be the end of the discussion, no further “if it were me, I’d do this.” discussion.

Otherwise, we have been very happy with our service!

JUDY P.
04/26/2019
Excellent Service, Professional
I was pleased with the experience at Gary Wille's Auto and Tire Center. They kept me informed of what was happening with my car and when it was ready, they delivered it to my door. One cannot ask for better service than that.

Jim G.
Madison, WI
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Jim said this business did an excellent job.

Kelly S.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff at this business are great. She arrived at this business without an appointment. They provided a loaner vehicle to her which allowed for her to go about her work schedule. It was great. Her vehicle was repaired quickly.

DA
David A.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
David said this business is top notch. He stated the service is outstanding, and the staff take good care of him. He appreciates that Dave usually gives him a ride home when he drops his vehicle off and comes to pick him up when it is ready.

BO
BRENDA O.
04/17/2019
well worth the visit
My most recent visit was just as expected. I have been a long time customer and I get the same great service every time. When your vehicle is in need of service or repair Gary Wille's if the place to go.

Donald S.
Scion tC
04/16/2019
Always Upfront
I took my daughter's "new" used car in for a vehicle inspection and oil change. The car was received from a private party and with the inspection, she now has an idea of upcoming maintenance on the vehicle in a priority list along with an estimate for each service. It's helpful for her to plan with her first car and Tyler was very good about going through the list with her...

Carol C.
04/15/2019
Great place
Same old, Same old good service! I trust Tyler to steer me in the right direction. He is a great Service Advisor. I trust him and the auto techs with my car. I was just in for an oil change and tire rotation this time. Why go anywhere else?

04/11/2019
Honest, reliable and friendly.

Jeep Compass
04/04/2019
Great, Friendly Service
I explained that I was “babysitting” my deployed sons vehicle and knew about t needed some work. Tyler was great. He answered my questions, let me know exactly what needed to be fixed now and what items weren’t quite as crucial. I got vehicle back next day and all seems great .

Marlene H.
Mount Horeb, WI
03/22/2019
Friendly and helpful.
Our tire pressure light came on and Oregon was the next exit. It was about 5:45pm and there was someone still there finishing up for the day. Friendly, courteous- opened up the bay, checked all the tires and while we’ll follow up once we get home- we were reassured we wouldn’t have to deal with a flat in the dark.

Deiter B.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Deiter said he was satisfied with the good service.

Mazda Tribute
03/10/2019
Annoying problem
The heater/AC fan speed control decided to not work except on the highest speed. Tech diagnosed and replaced the control, in a timely, efficient manner.

NV
Nate V.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Nate said the service was really good.

KV
Kay V.
Toyota Yaris
02/24/2019
10 Yr old Toyota - keeping it in shape
I've had my car in Wille's 3 times now and each time I was very happy with the service I got. Tyler is extremely helpful and I love that I can get rides to work or home when needed.

JACK and NANCY B.
Buick Regal
02/19/2019
Outstanding personal attention.
I recommend Gary Wille's without reservation. I've been a satisfied customer for over 20 years.