BO
BRENDA O.
04/17/2019
well worth the visit
My most recent visit was just as expected. I have been a long time customer and I get the same great service every time. When your vehicle is in need of service or repair Gary Wille's if the place to go.

Donald S.
Scion tC
04/16/2019
Always Upfront
I took my daughter's "new" used car in for a vehicle inspection and oil change. The car was received from a private party and with the inspection, she now has an idea of upcoming maintenance on the vehicle in a priority list along with an estimate for each service. It's helpful for her to plan with her first car and Tyler was very good about going through the list with her...

Carol C.
04/15/2019
Great place
Same old, Same old good service! I trust Tyler to steer me in the right direction. He is a great Service Advisor. I trust him and the auto techs with my car. I was just in for an oil change and tire rotation this time. Why go anywhere else?

04/11/2019
Honest, reliable and friendly.

Jeep Compass
04/04/2019
Great, Friendly Service
I explained that I was “babysitting” my deployed sons vehicle and knew about t needed some work. Tyler was great. He answered my questions, let me know exactly what needed to be fixed now and what items weren’t quite as crucial. I got vehicle back next day and all seems great .

Marlene H.
Mount Horeb, WI
03/22/2019
Friendly and helpful.
Our tire pressure light came on and Oregon was the next exit. It was about 5:45pm and there was someone still there finishing up for the day. Friendly, courteous- opened up the bay, checked all the tires and while we’ll follow up once we get home- we were reassured we wouldn’t have to deal with a flat in the dark.

Deiter B.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Deiter said he was satisfied with the good service.

Mazda Tribute
03/10/2019
Annoying problem
The heater/AC fan speed control decided to not work except on the highest speed. Tech diagnosed and replaced the control, in a timely, efficient manner.

NV
Nate V.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Nate said the service was really good.

KV
Kay V.
Toyota Yaris
02/24/2019
10 Yr old Toyota - keeping it in shape
I've had my car in Wille's 3 times now and each time I was very happy with the service I got. Tyler is extremely helpful and I love that I can get rides to work or home when needed.

JACK and NANCY B.
Buick Regal
02/19/2019
Outstanding personal attention.
I recommend Gary Wille's without reservation. I've been a satisfied customer for over 20 years.

02/11/2019
work done right
my work was done professionally and completed when promised. tyler is courteous and friendly. he explained the vehicles upcoming routine needs in understandable terms.

02/10/2019
pleased but improvement possible
I was pleased by the thoroughness of our last visit. However, I would have appreciated a heads up before everything was fixed as to how much each issue would cost. We did not get a breakdown until after we paid the bill, and we would have done one of the items ourselves had we known how much the labor would be. Still, happy with the service, and we will know to press for more answers next time.

SP
Scott P.
Cadillac SRX
02/09/2019
Friendly and prompt
They have done a nice job for us at a price that is much more reasonable than dealerships.

AL and BARB S.
Mazda Tribute
02/07/2019
Check Engine light
The Check Engine light lit up on the dash of my wife's car.. Took it to Gary Willie's to have it fixed.... and for an oil change and new wiper blades... Car back now ... runs like a top!... something about a solenoid in the emissions system stuck open, needed replacing...

Cadillac SRX
02/03/2019
Disappointed - Very unprofessional
I brought my vehicle in for some strange noises that we suspected as a suspension and/or strut issue. I was told to bring it in the next day. It was very cold (polar vortex). We came in early and were not greeted in a professional manner. We asked if they would possibly be able to put air in the tires of our other vehicle (my husband had followed me in our other car). The tires were low and all the gas stations air were frozen.Another rude reaction. He made it known that he would add that to our bill as it costs $10 every time he opened the doors. I felt like Iwas being scolded. Communication was poor during the 2 days they had our car. Spoken to in a very condescending manner. When we picked up the car, it had snowed an inch and they drove it to us with no snow cleaned off. When he drove it to us, he got out and then asked if we would like to have him clean off the snow. By that time we were so frustrated I did it myself.
This was a very disappointing experience. We were treated unprofessionally, and felt like we were a nuisance. And the condescending tone didn’t help either. We obviously should have waited until it was warmer to bring our car in, maybe that would’ve helped their service. But as a business owner, it is much easier to retain your current customers than gain new ones. And after this experience, we will find another place to bring our 3 vehicles for service. We will not recommend others to come here either . Too bad, we like to support the local businesses in our community.

AJ
Adam J.
01/26/2019
Honest and Fair
There is something to be said about an auto service store that is fair and honest. They are good people who treat you right and that goes a long ways. Thank you for your help!

DZ
Dale Z.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Dale said he had a gift certificate for an oil change. The business would not honor the certificate because it was expired. He would not recommend the business for service.

KV
Kay V.
Toyota Yaris
01/18/2019
Oil Change
Pretty seamless event. Happy with the service.

01/17/2019
They look to find out what the issue is
They were great when I dropped off the car when they were closed, listened to my concerns and kept me in the loop of what was needed and cost upfront