02/11/2019
work done right
my work was done professionally and completed when promised. tyler is courteous and friendly. he explained the vehicles upcoming routine needs in understandable terms.

02/10/2019
pleased but improvement possible
I was pleased by the thoroughness of our last visit. However, I would have appreciated a heads up before everything was fixed as to how much each issue would cost. We did not get a breakdown until after we paid the bill, and we would have done one of the items ourselves had we known how much the labor would be. Still, happy with the service, and we will know to press for more answers next time.

SP
Scott P.
Cadillac SRX
02/09/2019
Friendly and prompt
They have done a nice job for us at a price that is much more reasonable than dealerships.

AL and BARB S.
Mazda Tribute
02/07/2019
Check Engine light
The Check Engine light lit up on the dash of my wife's car.. Took it to Gary Willie's to have it fixed.... and for an oil change and new wiper blades... Car back now ... runs like a top!... something about a solenoid in the emissions system stuck open, needed replacing...

AJ
Adam J.
01/26/2019
Honest and Fair
There is something to be said about an auto service store that is fair and honest. They are good people who treat you right and that goes a long ways. Thank you for your help!

DZ
Dale Z.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Dale said he had a gift certificate for an oil change. The business would not honor the certificate because it was expired. He would not recommend the business for service.

KV
Kay V.
Toyota Yaris
01/18/2019
Oil Change
Pretty seamless event. Happy with the service.

01/17/2019
They look to find out what the issue is
They were great when I dropped off the car when they were closed, listened to my concerns and kept me in the loop of what was needed and cost upfront

TP
Tyler P.
Edgerton, WI
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the staff does an excellent job. This is a value service they provide.

JJ
Jenna and Kyle J.
01/12/2019
another great visit
Even when delivering news they know I won't like, I always trust that I'm getting accurate and honest opinions that I can trust. Thanks Dave & Tyler!

CK
Chris K.
Janesville, WI
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that when went to pick up vehicle the owner had copped an attitude and had an attitude the entire time. It would be nice if the staff took care of their customers a little better. The customer had walked in and he said he was there to pick up the vehicle. He was told he had to pay for it first and had already spoken to the person to take care of payment. After this was explained, the employee still had an attitude so he won't be going back to the facility for service.

PW
PAUL W.
01/06/2019
Highly communicative and Easy to Work With!
Absolutely loved working with Gary Willes. They caught me in a bind, and my wheel alignment was completely messed up. They were close, and the Google reviews looked good....so I checked them out. The minute I spoke with them, I was floored by their customer service. Super professional, and super transparent about their cost and timelines. $619 for a busted wheel and realignment, and it only took 2 days to fix. Not bad! Will definitely be using these guys again.

Tony S.
12/31/2018
Another great visit. Love that I get a picture sent to me of any issues they found and the stuff that was fine. Highly recommended!

EI
Elias I.
Nissan Versa Note
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Elias said they are great. He said they noticed that something was wrong with his tire, and they repaired it at the most affordable price.

Ross and Sharon B.
12/21/2018
Exemplify Customer Service
Absolutely love this place. Tyler is a big reason we come, but all of the staff are knowledgeable, courteous and make it a great experience coming here. You guys truly epitomize what customer service is all about. Our entire family uses Gary Willy's. The prices are reasonable and the amount of information and data you get about your vehicle is impressive. They never oversell, are honest and up front and we always feel confident in taking our vehicles here.

12/20/2018
Trustworthy
They are amazing when it comes to explaining things, we came to them with a pretty major, expensive issue.. Even a simple oil change will leave you feel assured that your car was taken care of properly.

KK
KATHI K.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/18/2018
I've moved to Sauk City but still take my old car to Wille's because they do such good solid work and charge reasonably.
My 2006 VW still runs great in large part because I've taken it regularly to Wille's for scheduled maintenance. They are a lot more economical than the dealer and do equivalent work. They work around my schedule and always have a decent loaner.

KV
Kay V.
Toyota Yaris
12/18/2018
noise
Whatever you did, it worked! Dave said that some belt was adjusted. The noise is completely gone now. Thanks.

AL and BARB S.
Mazda Tribute
12/14/2018
Excellent service.
Annoying low tire pressure light on dash was intermittent. Garry Willie took car in the shop, found the problem and fixed it quickly.

BJ
Ben J.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Ben said he would definitely recommend this business.