TH
Troy H.
07/16/2016 Category: Service
Troy said this business is a great customer to his business, and he has sold them a lot of parts.

TN
TOM and SUE N.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/14/2016
Car Repairs
skilled mechanics, knowledgeable staff, fair pricing

CE
CHRIS E.
07/14/2016
Scheduling service
They are good and flexible at allowing me to schedule service at a time that works best for me.

MARK W.
07/12/2016
Friendly, fast service. Very easy to do business with. I always feel comfortable taking my vehicle there.

Debbie D.
Madison, WI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/07/2016
My service today of 7/7/16 I rate as a 5 star!
My 2007 PT cruiser was serviced 7/6 and 7/7 covering 12 issues with my vehicle.
My car was totally serviced and it is like driving a new vehicle. I highly recommend this company to any person/s seeking vehicle maintinance. I truly thank Justin who was my teck today!! You did a very thorough, complete job Justin. Thank you. Deborah Dosher

Robert W.
07/04/2016
Gary Wille's Auto and TiIre Center
Oil change, Lube & overall inspection went well.

DAVE W.
New Glarus, WI
07/01/2016
Prompt service!
Total car care!

BRUCE and VICKI B.
Nissan Frontier
07/01/2016
Please remember our AAA discount!
Dave and Misty are always accommodating when we need service on either of our autos. The work is always done in a timely manner and the communication regarding future maintenance potential is consistent and clear. You guys are the best. We just wish there was a way to put a reminder regarding our AAA discount on your new software/billing program... We always forget, and every $ does make a difference. See what you can do! Thanks, B. & V.
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 07/05/2016

Our goal is to make your experience as good as it can be. We will find a way to remember a way that you get your AAA discount. Thank you for being patient during our software change.

CF
Caryl F.
Buick LeSabre
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Caryl said she has been satisfied with the service.

DK
Dan K.
Buick Regal
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Dan said the staff is knowledgeable, they kept him informed, and they were prompt. He appreciates everything they did.

FK
Fern K.
Chrysler Town
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Fern said she has been using this business for many, many years. They treat her well.