MZ
Mical Z.
Mercury Mountaineer
05/26/2018
Great people
Great customer service and accurate inspection

JI
Jeff I.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he would recommend the business for service.

Linda M.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Linda said she gets good service at the business.

AG
Alethea G.
Nissan Maxima
05/17/2018
Always good service and great explanations
I usually take my vehicles here. I always know I’m getting great quality. They make sure I know what I’m getting into and what is involved. Really great place to get your vehicle serviced

SZ
Sharon Z.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said the business's service is better than where she is currently taking her vehicle. She said they accommodate her, they are quick and she is happy with their service.

SA
Stacey A.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Stacey said the business has always done a good service for them.

AW
Austin W.
Jeep Compass
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Austin said the staff member who works the front desk was nice and it was overall great, fast service.

James R.
Madison, WI
Buick LeSabre
04/28/2018 Category: Service
James said he's been dealing with the business for many years. He keeps going back to them, and always gets good service. The staff does a good job.

Rich M.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Rich said the staff at the facility provides great service and are all nice people.

LINDA and RICHARD B.
04/25/2018
Diagnosed and fixed a problem rapidly
The truck had a rattle in the front. They figured it out the day we brought it in and fixed it very quickly and affordably.

Denise S.
04/13/2018
Very helpful with a purchase that was represented as being more than it was from an Il dealership. Worked with me to do necessary work to make the vehicle safe. Good communication.

JOHN and PENELOPE B.
Brooklyn, WI
04/13/2018
prompt personalized service
I've been going to them for years, and they are always responsive and very reasonably priced

BO
BRENDA O.
04/12/2018
Great team
Thanks so much for the exceptional service

GG
Gary G.
04/10/2018
Very dissatisfied
I was not happy with my recent visit and will probably not be bringing my vehicle back. I brought it in for a specific reason and was charged $100.00 for someone to check to see why there is a shimmy in my steering. Why the techs ALWAYS go through an entire vehicle inspection when it was brought in for a specific reason is beyond me. And to charge $100.00 for a basic inspection is just ridiculous. Also requested an estimate to be sent to my email acct which I have never received.

Very disappointed

KK
KATHI K.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
04/08/2018
I will be back
Wille's is my go-to regular maintenance place. They are friendly, skilled and considerate of my time.

Chris H.
Cadillac DeVille
04/07/2018
Great, honest!
Love the fact that i felt involved in the fixing of my car with the link they send you via text with pics of the problem ares!

Tammy B.
Albany, WI
04/03/2018
Friendly people and sophisticated service!
This small business is as friendly and caring as you world expect. They are also every bit as sophisticated as a big business. They provide links to your service checklist, complete with photos of any issues for you to be able to see first hand. They manage your vehicle's needs so that you don't have to. I am impressed by Gary Wille's friendly staff and professional service every time I go there.

JN
Jeff N.
Kia Optima
04/02/2018
It's always a pleasure to do business with these guys. Dave and Tyler are great.

CN
Christine N.
Evansville, WI
Kia Rio
03/31/2018
Excellent Service. A++
Very friendly. They helped make a difficult situation a whole lot better! Thank You! :)

On a side note - State Farm SUCKS!!

KE
KATHY E.
03/30/2018
Good service but ask first
The work performed was good but the extra work done was unexpected and not approved. The time you rotated my tires without me requesting them be rotated was irritating. This time you charged for a reset without letting me know. I changed my cabin filter myself is discovering you had been going into my glovebox to photograph it to convince me to change it. I did not care for that either.