Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54
4.5

BK
Bonnie K.
Dodge Ram Van
11/14/2019
Great customer service.
Staff always take the time to answer questions and explain things. Stand behind the work they do.

SV
Steve V.
Puyallup, WA
Ford E-450 Super Duty
11/13/2019
Annual Maintainence
Had our vehicle in for winterization and an oil change. Those two tasks were completed timely and fairly priced. They performed a very thorough vehicle inspection and found some items that needed immediate attention--failing seams where the sealant was cracking or missing. They replaced the sealant where it needed to be done so we can now be comfortable the coach should encounter no leaks for the winter weather. We appreciate all of their excellent feedback.

Candace S.
Dodge Sprinter
11/07/2019
Speedy Services
Thank you all for your prompt service. I own Elite Pet Salon Mobile Groomers. And when it's in the shop my clients, family and employee suffer. You were able to get my van done in speedy time that I needed. Thank you so much!

Anderson Island, WA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Vans
10/31/2019
Roof vent leak
Genesis has been my 'go to' when I first experienced their exceptionally customer service and caring about customer satisfaction. They have worked hard to resolve my roof vent leak. They will always get my business (both my van and RV) and I urge anyone to give them a try. They will listen and work with you.
Wonderful service and communication by Jason, Ken, Chris and Brian!!
Love these guys!
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 11/04/2019

We love this!  When we can *feel* the love in a review, we know we are succeeding at our goal of making our customers feel like family!

We especially appreciate that we have earned both your RV and your automobile business.  Thank you!  We look forward to seeing you soon!

Allen M.
Kent, WA
10/26/2019
Really good experience
They solved the wiring problem in my motorhome in a timely manner communicating effectively, I would highly recommend them.
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 11/04/2019

Allen, thank you for the recommendation!  And for spelling out your issue and how we worked with you in a timely manner with great communication.  It is reviews like this one that help people make the decision to bring their vehicles to Genesis.  We do appreciate it!

LC
Lizzy C.
Vashon, WA
10/24/2019
Holy cow these guys are AWESOME!
These guys have catered to my every need and want. Recommend them 100%. You’re bound to get quality service, and pretty incredible turn around time. Go for it!
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 11/01/2019

Thanks, Lizzy, for the awesome review!  It really made our day!  Your energy is so great and we enjoyed catering to you, we consider you part of the Genesis family!

GM
Greg M.
10/23/2019
Genesis is a great option to some of the other expensive RV repair shops
The staff was welcoming from my first phone call to walking and repairing my electrical issues. Friendly, knowledgeable and competitive rates...best kept secret in Tacoma.
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 10/23/2019

Thanks, Greg, for helping spread the word about our work, our service, and what we know to be true!  We appreciate your business and your support, and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

10/09/2019
Motorhome repairs
Repairs were way more than expected. Repairs two 3 weeks,. Had to take it back as they backed into something, shredded a 2 yr old tired, bent the rim on the tire which took weeks to fine and repair, and didn't tell they hit something. We found the damage and they said oh we will fix that. We had to pay for one of the replaced tires, they covered the other one. They do good work but a lot at the cost of the customer's expense. Stress and frustration on top of the expensive repairs.

Larry B.
Ford
10/03/2019
This is the place for your RV service
Have learned over the years that Genesis is the place to take your RV for service and maintenance. They are through, efficient and treat your vehicle like it was their own. Will worth you stopping by and checking them out.
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 10/07/2019

Larry, we appreciate the words of high praise!  Thank you.  We take pride in treating our customers like family, and in doing so we treat their vehicles like our own.  And we love that we have earned your business year after year now!

KF
Kathlene F.
10/01/2019
Job not finished.
When I booked my appointment for 10 am on the 23rd I was under the impression that my coach would be getting a diagnosis at that time but 27 hours later I was told it was just an appointment to drop it off. That was not clear to us and with 2 adults and 2 children living in it we did not need to have hours of it just sitting, I explained this to Jason when we took it in and he said it will be done as quick as possible and he did not tell us the coach will be sitting for hours with out work being done. It took 4 days for this to be done because of the lack of knowledge the top electrician with years of experience had to keep researching to understand what our electrical problem was. When I picked up the coach I looked in the bathroom at the new toilet and the crawling was still happening, one of the electrical issues we said it had, and I noticed the microwave/water heater switch was removed and dangling from the outlet spot it should be attached to.
I told Jason I would call him if I heard the cracking again so we can have it fixed. I have heard it 3 more times now. I will be calling.
When I finally got the RV back in place at my house, I was organizing my appliances and noticed that two plugs were removed and not replaced in the kitchen, because it took almost two hours to park the RV, because of mud and getting stuck we cannot bring it out again until we have hard ground so that will probably be late spring. With the plugs dangling and a cord not plugged in which we think is the microwave cord i had to have my sons replace them for me. Now with the amount of money we just paid to fix our RV I don’t like that I had to have my sone finish a job he did not leave undone. Paying $149.00 an hour for the labor that should be given back to us. My son lives in port orchard and drive out here to fix what I could not do. So I really feel we should get a refund of $149 x 2 hours for him to drive out here and finish the job genesis did not do. I took pictures of the plugs dangling and my son working on them.
It would be great to have the credit for his work. He is not employed by Genesis.
Brian a. from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 10/01/2019

First let me apologize for all that you have been through. This is not the type work Genesis sends out. I assure you I will find out what is going on.
I have read your concverns and am meeting with the advisor and shop foreman. I will personally contact you shortly.
Best regards,
Brian Holthe

KR
Karl R.
Renton, WA
09/26/2019
Motor home service
They always have fixed what I ask them to do.
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the recommendation, Karl, and we will always be here to fix whatever you ask us to!

MJ
Michael J.
Bonney Lake, WA
09/24/2019
I highly recommend Genesis
We are new RV owners, we jumped all in with a 40' diesel pusher. To be sure the coach was fully up to date on all service items we gave the coach to Genesis to inspect and service. They reviewed all service records and serviced all needed items. They found a couple of items that would have become a problem down the road. We can hit the road with a sense that the coach is up to date and ready to roll. Genesis earned our trust and respect.

We highly recommend Genesis, they truly are RV experts that you can work with and trust. To those on the road and in need of a good shop, this is definitely one!
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you, Michael.  We do appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and make sure that you are safe in your new coach! We look forward to working with you for many years to come, and are are especially grateful for your words of high praise!  ENJOY that open road!

PL
Paul L.
09/20/2019
Problem solved...
Big thanks to craig, lead technician... leaving on a trip, had a leaking compressor problem. With the help of Jason, service writer finding the parts he had me on the road on schedule under the cost estimate.
Note.. I've had a "click" in my steering for quite some time... I've talked to Sparten, and to other truck/rv service centers... no idea what's wrong. Spent a few minutes explaining to Craig..jumped behind the wheel made a few turns and knew exactly what and where the problem is... no safety issue... will have Genesis repair when back
To all of you at Genesis, thank you for making me feel like I was your only customer.... you've earned your wings!!!!
Paul Lyon
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/25/2019

Paul, Thank you so much!  We are very happy to have earned a new customer and will pass along your words of praise and gratitude to Jason and Craig!  We look forward to seeing you again.

PL
Paul L.
09/12/2019
Answered my call for help...again!!
These guys rock!!! Heading out in my 05 Newmar for 4 months. Doing my preflight noticed the a/c belt loose. Normally I would do that myself but had a little accident last week so was unable to. Called yesterday and talked to Jason, service writer...explaind my proplem... he asked me to bring in the next morning and he'll get someone on it.... showed up at 0930 today. Before I could get out of my rv he and Craig were already walking towards my rv with tools in hand.... job done!!! And all with a smile. Craig was fantastic. Explained another problem I've had for a while..knew what the fix was...even as busy as they are.. next Tuesday back in for some service before heading off to Florida!!!. Piece of mind leaving now.
Thank you Craig and Jason, see ya next week!!!
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/17/2019

Paul,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience in detail for others to read, we really do take pride in treating out customers like family!
We wouldn't want you to take off on your trip with that belt loose, and even when we are 'summer-busy' we will work hard to fit customers in for situations like yours.
We appreciate your business, and your loyalty and hope you have a fantastic trip!

TH
Tom H.
Port Orchard, WA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
09/05/2019
Easy to work with
These guys are so great to do business with. Keep you well informed, cost seems reasonable and quality of work is great.
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/17/2019

Thanks, Tom.  We appreciate your review and recommendation.  And we really enjoy hearing from customers that like to work with us as much as we like working with them!

Deborah W.
Ford
09/03/2019
Genesis took in my RV and assured me of a completion date to get us back on the road. They did it, we are grateful to get back to camping. Kudos to cudtomer Servixe at Genesis.
Excellent.
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/04/2019

We are happy to hear you got right back to camping, enjoy the rest of this summer!  Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we are here when you need us!

LD
Lenn D.
Ram 3500
08/31/2019
Pleasureway Promaster
Excellent customer contact & estimates provided in accurate manner.
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you so much for the high praise and recommendation, we appreciate it!

JoAnna W.
Ilwaco, WA
08/30/2019
And once again folks!
My recent trip to Genesis Rv didn't disappoint. Rv life is sometimes difficult but when you have a great repair facility watching your back, it takes a lot of stress away. My new convection oven is perfect and the new entry door system too. I only wish I knew how to stop the squeaking while I'm on the road. Overall, they never fail to disappoint me. Leaving South Tacoma at 5pm, I was still able get through the traffic and meet the 7pm Ferry. Big thanks to Brian and all the guys. Bella sends her wishes to Lisa's Dog. :-)

Molly M.
08/30/2019
Glad we found this place!
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. This is the only place I’ve found that answers the phone and appreciates a customer, unlike most RV service places around Tacoma. Thank you, Jason!
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/04/2019

We couldn't love this review more!  We take great pride in the fact that we treat our customers how we like to be treated, and Jason is an asset, for sure!  Thank you for your loyal patronage, we appreciate you!

EP
Ervin P.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/23/2019
Always first rate great care and service!
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business and your high words of praise!