4.5

GR
Gregory R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/21/2020
Got a good response when I had a problem with my refrigerator. They got a part and fixed it. Work was successful, and complete in 2 days.

GMC Pickup
02/20/2020
Purchased Interstate Battery for truck
It didn't take me long to know that I wanted to replace a dead battery with an Interstate and I knew just where to get one! Genesis has always been able to provide me service for my auto and RV needs. It's rare these days to find such pleasant and friendly service and they have never disappointed me.

James W.
Ford Cutaway
02/06/2020
Skylight reseal
The roof material was replaced several years ago and part of the warranty requires semi-annual inspections. On the last inspection, it was determined that the skylight on my motorhome needed resealing. I took advantage of their coupon to get it done at a slight discount. Their work was neat and well done. As always, they are friendly and easy to work with.

Chevrolet HHR
01/29/2020
HHR failed to start
There was no doubt in my mind where I was going to have my RV tow car towed to when I couldn't get it started. It was time for a new battery. Don't let all the RV's on their property fool you, they also work on cars!! These guys are my 'go to' when I need help and you might consider giving them a try. The entire staff are awesome and great to work with. They'll spend the extra time explaining what they did or found in their diagnosis.

NB
Nancy B.
01/28/2020
Very professional
We are very happy, brought the trailer in for a few repairs. Everything was done to our satisfaction and in a very timely manner. Thank you so much

Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Vans
01/15/2020
Repair to roof vent
I cannot begin to express my gratitude and thanks for the best customer service I have ever encountered. This guys just go beyond and work so hard to make sure the job is done right. It is truly a pleasure to do business with Genesis. You won't be disappointed!

GR
Gregory R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/07/2020
Timely maintenance issues
Got an oil change and some maintenance done in a timely fashion.

Karen B.
Dodge Sprinter
12/02/2019
Winterizing & regular maintenance
Chris & the whole team are responsive, keep you posted, don't try to upsell you, punctual & do excellent work. I so appreciate the ability to get a ride too, as a single person who doesn't want to see if friends are available & presume upon them.

Deane D.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
12/02/2019
100% satisfied
Chris worked with us and the insurance company to fix the broken pipe. Got pipe fixed and winterized. I am going to use them n the future. TRUSTWORTHY! Thank you.

Toutle, WA
11/22/2019
Winterization
Fast, convenient, great service!

BK
Bonnie K.
Dodge Ram Van
11/14/2019
Great customer service.
Staff always take the time to answer questions and explain things. Stand behind the work they do.

SV
Steve V.
Puyallup, WA
Ford E-450 Super Duty
11/13/2019
Annual Maintainence
Had our vehicle in for winterization and an oil change. Those two tasks were completed timely and fairly priced. They performed a very thorough vehicle inspection and found some items that needed immediate attention--failing seams where the sealant was cracking or missing. They replaced the sealant where it needed to be done so we can now be comfortable the coach should encounter no leaks for the winter weather. We appreciate all of their excellent feedback.

Candace S.
Gig Harbor, WA
Dodge Sprinter
11/07/2019
Speedy Services
Thank you all for your prompt service. I own Elite Pet Salon Mobile Groomers. And when it's in the shop my clients, family and employee suffer. You were able to get my van done in speedy time that I needed. Thank you so much!

Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Vans
10/31/2019
Roof vent leak
Genesis has been my 'go to' when I first experienced their exceptionally customer service and caring about customer satisfaction. They have worked hard to resolve my roof vent leak. They will always get my business (both my van and RV) and I urge anyone to give them a try. They will listen and work with you.
Wonderful service and communication by Jason, Ken, Chris and Brian!!
Love these guys!
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 11/04/2019

We love this!  When we can *feel* the love in a review, we know we are succeeding at our goal of making our customers feel like family!

We especially appreciate that we have earned both your RV and your automobile business.  Thank you!  We look forward to seeing you soon!

Allen M.
Kent, WA
10/26/2019
Really good experience
They solved the wiring problem in my motorhome in a timely manner communicating effectively, I would highly recommend them.
Manager from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 11/04/2019

Allen, thank you for the recommendation!  And for spelling out your issue and how we worked with you in a timely manner with great communication.  It is reviews like this one that help people make the decision to bring their vehicles to Genesis.  We do appreciate it!