Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc.

4.5

Kim M.
09/14/2020
Minor repair
They are. A total rip off. The price they are charging for a 80 dollar part is stupid will contact the BBB about them don’t ever use them

Dave L.
Minneapolis, MN
08/25/2020
Beware
Customer beware. I should have been on alert when Chris gave me an estimate before even looking at my RV. I assumed it was a cautious high end worst case estimate, not a base line from which to add on extras.

I think they figured I'd never return anyway as they knew I was from out of state and needed to leave in a few days. Aside from a 30% increase from the estimate, which they said if it were to exceed the estimate they would call. They didn't.

I received my RV with the interior carpet filled with shop floor grease, rugs and bedding topper too. I brought it back and they tried to clean it with strong solvents that didn't work which delayed my trip by 2 days to have it air out.

They jerry rigged the generator muffler hangers with non-OEM products that fell off ($112.85) within a couple hundred miles resulting in a loss of a $169 tail pipe along the highway. Also my bumper fell half off in the same timeframe. I asked for security tapes and intake photos of the rear passenger corner as someone had ripped the bumper off and just set it back on, the brackets were bent. I asked them to ask the service guy who did the grease job on my interior if he had an incident that pulled it off. No comment on that, no security footage, no intake photos of that area of the vehicle. Not saying they did it but... Insurance took care of it.

The air spring bladders in the rear were filled with air for $112.85, which when I do it, it a 5 minute job of a 'puff' of air. I wrongly assumed it would be a courtesy to do it given its simplicity.

There are other issues but this story should be enough. Would I go back? No.

Donald L.
04/24/2020
Did not fix my coach and returned it damaged.
I was shown a bill for $500 to just diagnosis a slow draining sink and still no fix. I brought in my 2018 Pace Arrow last Monday morning for a slow draining kitchen sink. Chris said he would give me feedback by the next day/Tuesday. You guessed it, no call...nada. So we let it go till Wednesday when I called him. He said that they had "Looked" at a few things but could not discover a PROBLEM.. They wanted to replace a sensor but could not find a part or dealer open but said that they would continue trying. (I am a retired ASE Master Mechanic and I can tell you right now that a sensor will only tell me what the level is in the tank and has NOTHING to do with a slow draining kitchen sink.) My wife and I are just gearing up to go full time RVing and this has set us back. We brought our coach home and connected it to our 50amp hook-up and found that most of the 110v electrical sockets do not work. Now we must pay an electrician to check it out.., oh and I called a plumber we know and he said he knows what it is and will be out Monday to install a vent for the kitchen sink. I would not do business with this company again and I may sue them if our plumber or electrician find that they have caused this mess.

JN
Jacob N.
Lakewood, WA
Honda Ridgeline
03/05/2020
Quick and friendly service
They were able to get my in for an oil change, very friendly staff and knowledgeable techs, definitely recommending to friends an family.

Thomas S.
Ford E450 Super Duty
02/25/2020
Good RV Repair in Tscoms
They do great work. They kept me informed as to progress on my most recent repair. Conveniently located in Tacoma WA. I have personally recommended Genesis to other RVers.

GR
Gregory R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/21/2020
Got a good response when I had a problem with my refrigerator. They got a part and fixed it. Work was successful, and complete in 2 days.

GMC Pickup
02/20/2020
Purchased Interstate Battery for truck
It didn't take me long to know that I wanted to replace a dead battery with an Interstate and I knew just where to get one! Genesis has always been able to provide me service for my auto and RV needs. It's rare these days to find such pleasant and friendly service and they have never disappointed me.

James W.
Ford Cutaway
02/06/2020
Skylight reseal
The roof material was replaced several years ago and part of the warranty requires semi-annual inspections. On the last inspection, it was determined that the skylight on my motorhome needed resealing. I took advantage of their coupon to get it done at a slight discount. Their work was neat and well done. As always, they are friendly and easy to work with.

Chevrolet HHR
01/29/2020
HHR failed to start
There was no doubt in my mind where I was going to have my RV tow car towed to when I couldn't get it started. It was time for a new battery. Don't let all the RV's on their property fool you, they also work on cars!! These guys are my 'go to' when I need help and you might consider giving them a try. The entire staff are awesome and great to work with. They'll spend the extra time explaining what they did or found in their diagnosis.

NB
Nancy B.
01/28/2020
Very professional
We are very happy, brought the trailer in for a few repairs. Everything was done to our satisfaction and in a very timely manner. Thank you so much

Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Vans
01/15/2020
Repair to roof vent
I cannot begin to express my gratitude and thanks for the best customer service I have ever encountered. This guys just go beyond and work so hard to make sure the job is done right. It is truly a pleasure to do business with Genesis. You won't be disappointed!

GR
Gregory R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/07/2020
Timely maintenance issues
Got an oil change and some maintenance done in a timely fashion.

Karen B.
Dodge Sprinter
12/02/2019
Winterizing & regular maintenance
Chris & the whole team are responsive, keep you posted, don't try to upsell you, punctual & do excellent work. I so appreciate the ability to get a ride too, as a single person who doesn't want to see if friends are available & presume upon them.

Deane D.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
12/02/2019
100% satisfied
Chris worked with us and the insurance company to fix the broken pipe. Got pipe fixed and winterized. I am going to use them n the future. TRUSTWORTHY! Thank you.

Toutle, WA
11/22/2019
Winterization
Fast, convenient, great service!