Maggie M.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Maggie said she enjoyed the service the staff did, she was happy with it. They were speedy and seemed to do a good job.
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you Maggie for your review, if you have any qustions please give us a call!

John M.
Ford RV Cutaway
06/07/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was quick and the staff was honest, it was just a little pricey.
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 06/08/2018

Hi John,

Thank you for leaving us a review, please give us a call if you have any questions later on!

BC
Brian C.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
06/06/2018
Excellent!
Efficient, timely service and reasonable pricing. We will definitely be using them again!
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for the review Brian! Give us a call if you have questions!

GM
Gary M.
Puyallup, WA
05/30/2018
RV service
I was looking for a full service shop where i could get good service at a reasonable cost.
Genesis did the scheduled work and provided preventative maintenance recommendations based on their inspection of the coach.
The staff was friendly, courteous and thorough in their review of the work that was performed and their recommendations.
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/31/2018

Gary we want to thank you for the kind review! What you said is exactly what we strive for, if you have any questions about the work we did or anything else please give us a call! We are here to help you!

Ray W.
Fairbanks, AK
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Ray said he appreciates the service the business provides.
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for the review Ray! Call us if you need anything!

LK
Larry K.
Fairbanks, AK
Chevrolet Forward Control
05/23/2018
Genesis is Dedicated to customer satisfaction👍👍👍
5 Star service, repairs, and expertise. The RV world is lucky to have such a great place to keep their RVs in top running order.
Larry
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for the nice review Larry! We appreciate the compliment and if you have any questions please give us a call. We are here to help!

Bailey B.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Bailey said this business was fast , simple, and took care of everything.
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you for the review Bailey! If you have any questions please call us!

Steve W.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he appreciated the service. He was in and out. They did what needed to be done.
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for the review Steve!

CP
Cathy P.
Seattle, WA
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Cathy said Brian told her exactly what to expect. The time frame and quote he gave her were exactly as he estimated.

Thank you for the review Cathy, if you need anything please call us!

Ruth G.
04/24/2018
Great talk by owner Brian for our RV Club
Brian gave a fantastic talk re RV maintenance and repair to our RV club. Brian had a through outline of topics related to maintaining your RV but encouraged questions. This club is all women and they asked hard questions about service. Brian gave hints and tricks to get good service regardless of the place service is done. Thank-you Brian (and your lovely wife)
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Ruth,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your taking time to review us. We are simply a family operated business with a great team that strives to please our guests.
Thanks again,
Brian Holthe

IE
Iretha E.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
04/22/2018
Best place to fix our RV
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for the review Iretha, please call us if you have questions!

Jerry L.
Redmond, WA
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the facility took care of everything he needed and the work was done in a timely manner.
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for the review Jerry!

WS
William S.
04/17/2018
It seem as though I have already turned in a survey.
It seem as though I have already turned in a survey. I know I did turn one in, and I have not had any other work preformed on my RV. Am I right or am I wrong? I will still recommend Genesis to other RV owners. There workmanship and knowledge is superb, now about there keeping track of the paper trail, I am not too sure yet.
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review William, I'm not sure about the survey you took. I will have to do a little more research to see where the survey came from.

PC
Patrick C.
Puyallup, WA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said they did what he wanted done, with no troubles. They even stayed after hours, so he could pick up his vehicle. He has already recommended his father to the business. He stated his father is pleased to drop his vehicle off with them.
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you for the review and recommendations Patrick! We appreciate the kind words and if you have any questions please call us!

SD
Sue D.
Hoodsport, WA
04/06/2018
High 5 to Genesis
These guys are great. I've gone in multiple times for small nickel and dime Rv needs. They are always helpful and rarely charge me. I recommend highly. They even helped a friend of mine in need of hitch issues. No prob free of charge.
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/09/2018

Sue thank you for leaving us a nice review! If you need anything or have some questions please give us a call!

Thanks again,

GP
Gary P.
Central Point, OR
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gary's wife. She said that the business worked them in when they got there late, and even let them stay in the parking lot overnight.
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for the nice review, if you need anything please call us! :)

VB
Virginia B.
University Place, WA
03/29/2018
RV care
I took my RV here to get it ready for the summer travels. All was done as expected. This gives me the confidence to head out on the road!❤️
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/29/2018

Thank you for the review Virginia! We love taking care of your RV and making your summer an enjoyable one with no problems! Give us a call if you have any questions on your trips, we are here for you!

GG
George G.
Sumner, WA
Chevrolet Cutaway
03/22/2018
I received very good service at a fair price. Always a pleasure to do service with Genesis RV repair.
A well done to Mike in scheduling in my RV for repairs on short notice.
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you for the review George, I will make sure Mike reads this! If you need anything or have any questions later on please give us a call!

Happy camping!

WS
William S.
03/17/2018
Genesis Tried and True
Research was proven to be more than beneficial. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will recommend Genesis to everyone needing mechanical and general RV maintenance. Their reputation stands tall.

Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you for the review William, if you need anything please let us know! We are just a phone call away.

Marty B.
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Marty said Emily and the staff were professional , but he was disappointed in the price he was charged.
Haley B., Admin Assistant from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/27/2018

Thank you for the review Marty, if you have any questions about prices I can get you in touch with our president. Please give us a call or email me at Haley@genesisautorv.com