Bobbie M.
Bonney Lake, WA
11/28/2018
good work,
I have used Genesis before for my horse trailer and this year I also used it for my hauling truck. Efficient way to go! They checked over everything, called to let me know what they recommended doing and what they did NOT have to do this year. I'll be back next year,

GR
Gregory R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/25/2018
Winterizing good
Wintering job went as planned. What I don’t quite understand is why does a large RV repair facility not provide a dumping facility. (even as a paid service) Apparently Tacoma has zero places for rv owners to go dump.

MA
Mark A.
11/20/2018
Good People in Tacoma to work with.
Good to work with and nice guys

Larry S.
Puyallup, WA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
11/20/2018
Quality attention is refreshing, after dealing with the dealer who sold me my RV
It's been 2-1/2 years since I purchased my new class C RV (a Jayco Melbourne), and since most of that time (2 years) it was under warranty, I had to deal with the dealer. Which was one of the most frustrating experiences of my life.

In case you're unfamiliar with the Melbourne, it's Jayco's cheap camper stuck on the back of a lovely Mercedes Benz sprinter chassis. I have no doubt the Sprinter chassis itself will last a half million miles. But at this point I'm truly worried about the camper portion lasting a fifth that.

I'm glad now that it's out of warranty, so I don't have to deal with the dealer (where my rig sat for about four months, getting significant repairs, mostly covered by warranty, to the camper portion). I had my first experience (with a winterization and overall maintenance check) from Genesis last week. (I've known and trusted Brian, the owner, for a long time.)

Genesis took quite a bit longer than Jayco had last year to perform the winterization, but I know they were more thorough and appreciated the checks that they did. They advised me that I need a little more seal work completed (in addition to the shoddy work the dealer has already done) in order to bring things up to speed.

Genesis (self-admittedly) isn't cheap, but you usually get what you pay for and my impression at this point is that this is very true with them. They were thorough and conscientious.

I'm looking forward to them "taking care" of my nice RV for many years to come! Hopefully another half-million miles!
Brian a. from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 11/20/2018

Larry,
Thank you ofr the great vote of confidence and review. We at Genesis do take customer satisfaction seriously. If there is ever a time we do not meet your expectations pllease let me know and I will make every effort to make it right. We are looking forward to taking care of your coach, remember we are also very well versed at working on the Mercedes chassis as well as the coach portion.
Best regards,
Brian

BF
Brian F.
11/20/2018
Great group with a lot of experience and knowledge!!

PA
Phillip A.
Port Orchard, WA
Chevrolet
11/10/2018
Top Notch Work!
Great work, we made a massive transformation to our RV, the end-result was better than we expected.. Great work...

GR
Gerry R.
Federal Way, WA
11/10/2018
RV repair
Very prompt and courteous service.

PS
Paul S.
Kirkland, WA
Dodge Ram Wagon
11/07/2018
Excellent expertise
I was impressed with their expertise and approach to installing a rack system on my Dodge Camper van. They were able to figure out a system that worked. Chris and Craig were wonderful to work with and just all around good guys.

Karen B.
Dodge Sprinter
11/06/2018
RV
They took care of my plumbing issues quickly & professionally. Flexible with my special needs with winterization. I won't take my RV anywhere else!

AJ
Allen J.
Puyallup, WA
Ford
11/04/2018
RV repair
Company stands behind its work

Jim K.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jackie. She said they did a very good job.

Shelby C.
Dodge Ram Van
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Shelby said she had a friend check and look at her vehicle. She's never had something go wrong, after she'd been in to the business. The staff there worked on her battery and rusted out underneath, so she had to get a new battery. She had them do tune up and the overhead interior light does not come on now when the door is opened. The heater that was worked on a year ago, the fan is running, but there's no heat. Her friend popped the hood, and the fluid containers weren't bolted down. The antifreeze was low and the friend topped it off and also bolted the containers and put them where they should be. She suggested the mechanics double check their work before turning vehicles over to the customer.

Anderson Island, WA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Vans
10/18/2018
Install roof vent
Great staff to do business with and highly recommend their service to anyone.

LW
Lee W.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Lee said that he has had no issues.

M P.
Grapeview, WA
10/08/2018
Very disappointed
We brought our older RV to Genesis to be inspected and fixed. We chose them because of the reviews and had the opposite experience. We were told their priority clients came first. Seven weeks later and 11k spent, we had a new roof and cabover repaired, only to go home and find the window still leaked. We were given quotes for mechanical work and have since had the work done elsewhere for much cheaper. We felt the customer service poor and prices high. Brian acts like a used car salesman, telling us in the beginning they could do anything and then not following through. We would NOT recommend Genesis.
Brian a. from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 10/08/2018

I am very sorry that we have not met your expectations in servicing your RV. Our team and I want you to be assured that we are here to solve anything that may have been missed in the repairs. There was considerable work performed and in fact the three front windows were removed and should have sealed. If there is an issue we have a warranty and will get the coach inside for caring for it. Please respond to the email I have sent.
Again I am sorry I did not meet your expectations.
Brian Holthe

MF
Marvin F.
Chevrolet Cutaway
09/28/2018
excellent work
We took our motorhome in to Genesis for a new awning. It had to be ordered since the motorhome is an older one and needed a 19 ft awning. Genesis ordered it and installed it in just a few days after receiving it. Genesis does really good work, is honest and shows its customers sincere care.

Bailey B.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Bailey said this business does good work but the last time, the service took a little longer than usual. He stated he understood why.

RF
Robert F.
Dodge Sprinter
09/21/2018
Customer service is great and we get in rather quickly.
The staff there is great and specific about what is wrong with your RV. The turn around time is short and so far there are no problems with anything they have done over the years.

Jon A.
Seattle, WA
Chevrolet Cutaway
09/06/2018
What’s a cutaway?
It seemed kind of pricey but not unreasonable
Brian a. from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. To answer your question what is a "CUTAWAY" Some chassis manufacturers that build chassis that are sold to RV and other secondary manufacturers chose to use this to describe thier chassis designation. In the case of your GM chassis it was sold to the coach manufacturer with no body or coach work. Great question, Thank you,
Brian

MZ
Mark Z.
Olympia, WA
08/30/2018
Knowledge and Convenience
The folks at Genesis have demonstrated time and again that they can keep my Honda running well. Since the car is pushing 300K miles, it needs more than the occasional oil change. They have good mechanics and i get a ride to and from work. To me thats a service worth paying for.