Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc.

Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Jerry L. on 04/18/2018
Jerry said the facility took care of everything he needed and the work was done in a timely manner.
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for the review Jerry!

William S. on 04/17/2018
"It seem as though I have already turned in a survey."
It seem as though I have already turned in a survey. I know I did turn one in, and I have not had any other work preformed on my RV. Am I right or am I wrong? I will still recommend Genesis to other RV owners. There workmanship and knowledge is superb, now about there keeping track of the paper trail, I am not too sure yet.
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 08:58 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review William, I'm not sure about the survey you took. I will have to do a little more research to see where the survey came from.

Patrick C. on 04/11/2018
Patrick said they did what he wanted done, with no troubles. They even stayed after hours, so he could pick up his vehicle. He has already recommended his father to the business. He stated his father is pleased to drop his vehicle off with them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you for the review and recommendations Patrick! We appreciate the kind words and if you have any questions please call us!

Sue D. on 04/06/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"High 5 to Genesis"
These guys are great. I've gone in multiple times for small nickel and dime Rv needs. They are always helpful and rarely charge me. I recommend highly. They even helped a friend of mine in need of hitch issues. No prob free of charge.
Review Created: 04/06/2018 06:53 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/09/2018

Sue thank you for leaving us a nice review! If you need anything or have some questions please give us a call!

Thanks again,

Gary P. on 03/31/2018
Spoke with Gary's wife. She said that the business worked them in when they got there late, and even let them stay in the parking lot overnight.
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 03/31/2018
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for the nice review, if you need anything please call us! :)

Virginia B. on 03/29/2018
"RV care"
I took my RV here to get it ready for the summer travels. All was done as expected. This gives me the confidence to head out on the road!❤️
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018 09:51 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/29/2018

Thank you for the review Virginia! We love taking care of your RV and making your summer an enjoyable one with no problems! Give us a call if you have any questions on your trips, we are here for you!

George G. on 03/22/2018
"I received very good service at a fair price. Always a pleasure to do service with Genesis RV repair. "
A well done to Mike in scheduling in my RV for repairs on short notice.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cutaway
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018 10:51 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you for the review George, I will make sure Mike reads this! If you need anything or have any questions later on please give us a call!

Happy camping!

William S. on 03/17/2018
"Genesis Tried and True"
Research was proven to be more than beneficial. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will recommend Genesis to everyone needing mechanical and general RV maintenance. Their reputation stands tall.

Service Date: 03/16/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018 09:32 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you for the review William, if you need anything please let us know! We are just a phone call away.

Marty B. on 02/24/2018
Marty said Emily and the staff were professional , but he was disappointed in the price he was charged.
Service Date: 02/20/2018
Review Created: 02/24/2018
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/27/2018

Thank you for the review Marty, if you have any questions about prices I can get you in touch with our president. Please give us a call or email me at Haley@genesisautorv.com

Alden P. on 02/24/2018
Alden said the staff at this business were all very thorough. They did good work servicing his vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 02/22/2018
Review Created: 02/24/2018

Thank you Alden! If you need anything please give us a call, even if you have questions. We are here to help!

John S. on 02/14/2018
"Quick repair & ready RV repair"
Shop did detail testing and repair of my RV brakes and steering system. Kept me informed as problems discovered necessary for my repair authorization apprival. Also, because repair was longer than initial one day forecasted repair; as a result, shop provided me shuttle service to and from my hone. :-)
Vehicle: Ford RV Cutaway
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 07:01 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/14/2018

Hi John! Thank you so much for the kind review, we are always here to help and make all repairs as smooth as possible. If you have any questions let us know, and enjoy your next vacation!

Dana B. on 02/12/2018
Dana said the business made the service easy and convenient.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/12/2018

Thank you for the nice works Dana! If you need anything else just call us!

Paul K. on 02/06/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Service, Excellent Workmanship! "
Genisis exceeded my expectations and my Ford Crown Victoria is running as good as new. I thought the car might have met its end after the water pump went out and the engine overheated. The engine was so hot it overheated the motor oil, valves and valve lifters. The valve lifters were sticking, the motor ran rough and made a loud tapping noise. After the repairs it runs smooth as new with no reduction in power. Great job!
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 02/06/2018 01:47 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you for the review Paul! We are happy you have your car running nice again! If you need anythin gor have some questions please call us!

Ed W. on 02/05/2018
"Great service"
I had my RV worked on by these folks. I was impressed by their thoroughness. I had some serious problems with the brakes, and they did an excellent job. They were also willing to work with me to keep expenses down.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Forward Control
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 04:30 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/06/2018

Thank you for the review Ed! Let us know if you have any questions!

Brad C. on 01/14/2018
"Excellent Work,"
Had my Kodiak in there for some rewiring when it was for sale. Chevrolet couldn't do it!
These guys figured it out, and did it well. A guy who was interested in buying it from me went to look at it. They showed it for me! He was super impressed with Genesis and the way they were doing what they were doing... (He's a meticulous guy - takes apart Nuclear Reactors for a living.) From that one showing, impressed with the work being done on the truck - he bought it. Thanks very much Genesis - you guys rock.
Vehicle: Chevrolet
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 09:07 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 01/15/2018

Wow thank you for the awesome review Brad! We try to do everything we can to give our customers an easy repair process and in your case helping sell your RV too! If you or the person who bought your RV have any questions just give us a call!

Jose M. on 12/27/2017
Jose said the business gave him a quote, and it was way too expensive for the diagnostic that was run.
Vehicle: Dodge Sprinter
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you for the review Jose, our president will be contacting you to see what we can do to make your visit with us better.

Bobby H. on 12/26/2017
Bobby said the service was very good but he was surprised with the cost. However, Emily was great, friendly and kept him informed the best she could.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cutaway
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you for the review Bobby! I will make sure Emily knows the kind words you said! If you have questions please call us!

David B. on 12/22/2017
"Saturn repairs"
Friendly nowledgable staff.
Vehicle: Saturn Outlook
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 06:11 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 12/22/2017

Thank you for the review David! If you need anything please call us!

Rachelle A. on 12/21/2017
Rachelle said the service was amazing. The staff was very kind and professional. They got right on providing quotes and scheduling her for an appointment.
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you for the review Rachelle, if you need anything else please call us!

Julie Y. on 12/14/2017
Julie said the staff did a wonderful job. However, she was waiting for a phone call and didn't receive it. When she called, the business didn't return her call for an hour and a half.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017

Hi Julie, Thank you for leaving us a review. We apologize for the long wait on the phone call, I will mention this to the service advisor that was helping you out. Thank you again for the review!