Joann D.
Fox Island, WA
Ford Transit Wagon
06/16/2019
Great service, will definitely use them in the future.
Convenient and great service.

Susan M.
Issaquah, WA
06/07/2019
RV Remodel
I’ve used Genesis for a number of years and am usually ecstatic about the quality of their work... above and beyond my expectations, catching little things that I should consider addressing, bringing them to my attention so i can make a decision.

That wasn’t the case this year and although They did a solid job, they missed addressing a couple items I had on the work request, which just isn’t like their usual performance.

I’ll continue to use them and they did a good job on the work that was performed, it’s just that their historical performance has always exceeded my expectations, so I now hold them to a higher threshold...
Brian a. from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 06/11/2019

Susan,
Thank you for the great constructive review. I would like to talk soon about what was missed, how I can help the team make certain we get back to exceeding the expectations. Thank you again for the sincere review.
Regards,
Brian

WP
Warren P.
Chevrolet Tracker
06/07/2019
Professional all the way through
Took my car in for an oil change and a pre-trip inspection. Staff was courteous, professional, and was cognizant of my limited time and budget. No one tried to upsell me on anything, just let me know what was wrong with my car and how we should go about it. Would recommend to anyone who will listen.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 06/11/2019

Mr. Powell, we are so happy that you shared your experience with our team at Genesis and that you will be recommending us, as that is the greatest compliment we can receive!  Thank you!

KK
Karen K.
05/29/2019
These guys always give 110%!
I have a 2003 Winnebago Adventurer who has definitely seen better days. Genesis Automotive has helped bring her back to complete working order, helping to prepare for sale. They are prompt and diligent in communication, and their work is solid. I have been so happy to have them do all of the service on both my RV and personal automobile. Great job as usual, Genesis! Special thanks to Brian and Jason for managing my huge project!
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/30/2019

Thanks, Karen, for taking the time to share this with us!  We love being able to serve our customers with care and integrity, and we are thankful to have YOU as a loyal customer!

TW
Tonya W.
Joint Base Lewis Mc Chord, WA
Chevrolet Forward Control
05/29/2019
Nothing
Running rough...Bill is $410 to look at it but no real answers why its running rough...said they can look more for over $900!
Brian a. from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for your response. I have read the information provided on your invoice. The technician performed a scan test of the computer finding there was an issue with two cylinders. Since someone prior to us had recently worked on the tune up he then confirmed the ignition system was properly wired. We then tested the fuel delivery system and found it is working. This leaves intermal mechanical problems as a culprit. If I can be of further assistance please contact Brian @ Genesis, 253-473-2336 Thank you, Brian

TJ
Thomas J.
Gig Harbor, WA
05/23/2019
Generator
Work completed as quoted. Everyone was friendly and efficient Thanks again

LD
Lenn D.
Ram 3500
05/20/2019
Class B seat modification
Knowledgeable & professional staff
Work completed as promised. Appreciate the tech briefing when I picked up the vehicle.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/21/2019

Lenn, thank you very much for the thoughtful review!  We love hearing that our customers are grateful that we take the time to keep them informed and it encourages us to keep up the practice.

DA
David A.
Graham, WA
05/18/2019
Owner
They were able to schedule our appointment in good time and performed the work in a timely manner. They kept us informed of the maintenance as they progressed and completed the items.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for the review, David.  We work hard to keep our customers informed and happy, and we appreciate your recommendation to others!

Duane C.
Puyallup, WA
05/18/2019
They got me in on very short notice and got everything done on time
Thank you for getting me in on such a short notice and completing the work requested.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/21/2019

Duane, you are very welcome!  We are happy we were able to get you right in and taken care of!

Michael M.
Seattle, WA
05/17/2019
Pre-Purchase Inspection
Jason was very responsive and helpful. I would definitely use them again!
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you Michael!  We will be sure to pass your message on to Jason and we are happy to hear we've earned your repeat business!

Dave P.
Lakewood, WA
05/06/2019
Friendly and thorough service.
The staff was ready for us on appointment day and got the work turned around quickly. They alerted us to an oil leak that we weren't aware of. The steps in the process were made clear and everyone made us feel appreciated. Thanks Genesis!
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/08/2019

Dave, thank you for the review and for taking the time to comment on the communication you received from our team.  We definitely want our customers to be involved and feel included every step of the way!

EC
Eric C.
Gig Harbor, WA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
05/04/2019
Place to go in Tacoma for RV Repairs
Have always had a good experience with these folks. Office staff is friendly and knowledgeable and service staff is top shelf!
This is where we always bring our Forester in for service.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/08/2019

That is exactly what we love to hear, Eric- Thank you!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

Jeff G.
04/30/2019
Great place to take your RV or Travel Trailer!
We have taken our travel trailer here twice now. Both times we paid less that quoted and it was in and out very quickly. They are always so nice to talk to and even went the extra mile to research our Forever Warranty to make sure we had everything needed to keep it going. We will definitely be back and will be referring them to everyone we know.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/30/2019

We love hearing this, Jeff, and are grateful to have earned your business and your referrals!  We enjoy every opportunity to get to know our customers and are always happy to help however we can!

Jeff F.
Dupont, WA
04/30/2019
Professional, Friendly Service
Friendly, professional service is what I receive ever time I come to Genesis RV. I dropped off my RV in the late morning to have it dewinterized and it was ready for pickup just a few hours later ready for the road.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/30/2019

Thanks, Jeff, for taking the time to give Genesis a review.  We appreciate it and are happy you took the time to dewinterize so that your RV is ready to hit the road as soon as you are this spring!

EL
Evan L.
Dodge Sprinter
04/26/2019
2003 Mercedes sprinter , not a dodge
One got a sense that they tried to do the best for you
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you, Evan!  We do strive to do our best for each and every customer.  We appreciate that customers like you recognize that and we look forward to seeing  you next time!

Cheyenne H.
04/25/2019
Excellent service, friendly staff
As a disabled mother of two, I’m constantly in my car. When it broke down my kids and I were stranded. Genesis got my car in instantly. The helpful staff accommodated my needs and even ferried me and my walker to and from the shop. The car is back on the road safe and sound. Thanks Genesis
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/25/2019

Cheyenne, we take pride in treating our customers like family and are happy that you shared your great experiences here at Geneses, Thank YOU!

AJ
Alan J.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/18/2019
Professional Service
I always feel confident my rig gets a thorough check out at Genesis before our RV season starts. Chris & his team provide a friendly/professional service. & stand behind their work.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your review, Alan!  We appreciate your business and especially the confidence you put in us, we will see you next time!

GR
Gregory R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/24/2019
Professional attention
Needed help with RV problems. Waited 3 days to get in shop. Work was done with full explanation as to what were the nature of the problems and what was done to fix them. When you need help and don't know how expensive the fix is going to be, you need to feel some trust in your service provider's integrity. After several trips to their shop, I feel pretty comfortable on this matter.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you, Gregory!  We know how frustrating and sometimes overwhelming RV problems/issues can be, so we work hard to help our customers understand and also to keep them involved in the process.  We are so happy to hear that you are now comfortable with us!

Donald D.
Chevrolet Forward Control
03/23/2019
Satisfied with the service.
Good technicians , friendly service.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you, Donald, we are proud of our technicians and the service we provide!

JoAnna W.
Ilwaco, WA
03/19/2019
Won't go any place else!
You all amaze me with your knowledge. Thank You for taking such good care of my rig!
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/26/2019

Thank YOU, JoAnna! We are grateful to have such a loyal customer in you!