Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc.

Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Iretha E. on 11/19/2017
"Mike was wonderful "
Very happy
Vehicle: Ford E-450 Super Duty
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 05:17 AM
Karen K. on 11/16/2017
"Great service, reasonable prices, locally owned"
As usual, Genesis has provided great service, this tie in my little Scion xB. I love these guys!
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 10:56 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 11/16/2017

Thanks for the review Karen! You are awesome!

Leonard B. on 11/02/2017
"YOU HAVE BEEN UP FRONT WITH ALL OUR DEALINGS."
I AM VERY PLEASED WITH YOUR FORTHRITE AND HELPFUL ADVICE . iT HAS BEEN A TOUGH REPAIR AS THE MOTERHOME IS OLD. yOU HAVE KEPT ME ADVISED every serp of the way.
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 02:05 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 11/02/2017

Leonard, thank you for the review! If you need anything just give us a call we are here to help!

Louise T. on 10/31/2017
"Service and body work"
Great staff, Michael Landis was kind, helpful, and understanding. I was updated regularly as to my Veiw's status. She looks New again! Thank you!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 10:15 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you giving us a review Louise! If you need anything or have some questions just give us a call!

George G. on 10/26/2017
"Good Service"
God service with all my maintenance for the up coming winter taken care of. Well done to your crew.
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 09:46 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you for the review George!

We do appreciate it, give us a call if you have any questions!

Randy H. on 10/26/2017
Randy said he doesn't have any complaints, this business does good work.
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for the review Randy! If you need anything give us a call!

Ken K. on 10/12/2017
Ken said his overall experience with this business was awesome.
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 10/20/2017

Ken thank you for giving us a review! If you need anything give us a call!

Bruce F. on 10/12/2017
Bruce said the employees were unable to repair his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline Wagon
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017

Bruce, we are sorry we didnt have the correct tool to help you figure out your problem. If you have any other questions give us a call.

Shelby C. on 09/29/2017
Shelby said she has driven since she was 9 years old with all kinds of vehicles. Their service is fast and exceptional. They are inventive with problems for which no parts are available.
Vehicle: Dodge Ram Van
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 10/02/2017

Shelby, Thank you for taking the time to review us! If you need anything we are just a phone call away!

Larry B. on 09/20/2017
"Yearly service and Maintenance on my Motorhome"
I moved my yearly service of my motorhome to Genesis a few years ago. Always received top notch service..... still received the same fine service, but this year had a small problem with being timely informed as to the status and/or any issues that were occurring during the process.... I believe that all issues have been discussed and worked out and that I will still recommend Genesis To my RV friends and I will be back next year, or when needs arrive..... We now share the word, "Communications".
Vehicle: Ford
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 02:31 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/20/2017

Larry,

Thank you for your review. We are always working to improve our customer service. We are happy that our service is “Top Notch” thank you for that endorsement.

Brian Holthe

Don A. on 09/03/2017
"It counts to be patient"
Suffering what can only be attributed to a power surge of some kind, the electrical from fuses to a fried microwave and all the support for the refrigerator and even the power slide out all in jeopardy. This was complex and had many problems within the system.
Would be nice to think, oh replace a fuse and off you go... well that is what another place did ( a dealership ) and what left me stranded.
From plug to all wires, batteries, grounds and each fuse and every connection. The first problem is for this coach there is no built in surge protector. All power hook-ups are not created equal... There were many issues as a result of not being able to stop the surge. Even the converter was fried and the system could not operate. this is important for me to relate for one main reason... Patience and attention to detail.

Making the right changes, starting with the surge protector for the whole coach, then the fridge, air conditioner and even the generator all the blown fuses being replaced. One system at a time. We had some frustrations but, being hones, this was very complex and the patience and attention to detail saved the electrical system of my RV. This is only 2 years old and all systems were dead.

Prices, warranty work and quality all under one roof. Then to be treated with respect and understanding of my whole situation of travel needed...

I could not recommend anybody else, especially if you have complex issues that need real professionals.
Vehicle: Chevrolet
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 08:28 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you Don, we appreciate the thoughtful review! We are here to figure out your problem no matter how long or what we have to do. Our mission is to be your one stop shop for everything you need, please call us if you have any questions! Again, thank you!

Talk with you soon,

Lisa T. on 08/30/2017
Lisa said the service was excellent.
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/25/2017

Thank you for the review Lisa!

Gerald R. on 08/30/2017
Spoke with Tracy. She said this business did a fantastic job and the staff kept her informed.
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017

Thank you for the nice review Tracy!

Ralph P. on 08/25/2017
Ralph said this business had good service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Express
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 08/29/2017

Thank you for the review Ralph, if you need anything let us know!

Steve C. on 08/14/2017
"Motorhome repair gone bad"
My very expensive plumbing fix broke the fist day on vacation and I had to call in a mobile RV repair so I could continue my trip. My motorhome had been broken in to at the repair facility and my storage compartments locks were damaged and I was told that I would have to fix them myself, doesn't seem like the right thing to make a customer do. I would of liked to have an estimate on a very expensive repair that I probably could of lived with out the repair. The staff was good at there job and was very courteous.
Vehicle: Ford
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 11:03 AM
William G. on 08/14/2017
Spoke with Cynthia. She said the staff were knowledgeable. They diagnosed the problem and gave her a detailed report of what they did for $3,000. The previous mechanic who worked on the vehicle did half the job wrong and they fixed it. They have worked on enough recreational vehicles to know what the problem was. They gave them 3 pages of detailed notes on what they did. The work was done as quickly as possible. She trusts them. After the repair, they drove from Tacoma, Washington to Utah and the vehicle has not broken down once. They even researched and found them somebody in their town they could go to when they got back home. She thanked Brian and Michael. She appreciated the care they took.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Forward Control
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/11/2017

Cynthia,
Thank you for the review! We are here to help and if you need anything give us a call!

Talk with you guys soon!

Morton A. on 08/04/2017
Morton said this business was very courteous, professional and they performed the repair in a timely fashion.
Vehicle: Dodge Sprinter
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you for the review Morton!

Don A. on 08/03/2017
"Hidden problems being solved"
The thing is this, first was recommended to me by a major RV sales and repair national chain. Then the time spent was just whatever was needed. The RV had an electrical issue that was actually a combination of problems from fuses to the AC/DC converter. The microwave and even the heater unit on the refrigerator. The issue was more than likely the result of a power surge and this coach, even being newer did not have a built in surge protector. From the time checking in to the courtesy ride home more than 25 miles away, the staff treated me very well. Keeping me posted, then getting the insurance and warranty information so all paperwork and processing was completed.
When it comes time to leave, my signature and co-pays and I am out the door.
This is important since electrical issues are not something I am comfortable past checking fuses. The systems and overall electrical interweaving of these modern RV's is simply far beyond what should be tampered with as the overall damage can be so extensive.
From Brian to Chris and the rest, I can not recommend this facility enough. Quality, integrity and fairness in all dealings. That is a pretty powerful combination to hold in a company reputation.
Vehicle: Chevrolet
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 08:56 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you so much for the thought out review! We appreciate you taking the time to write this. If you need anything Don please give us a call! We are here to help make your life easier!

Marvin F. on 07/31/2017
"service"
Our motor home needed furnace repair and was repaired quick, efficiently and timely. The customer service was superb.
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017 10:45 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 07/31/2017

Thank you for the review Marvin! We are here whenever you have a question.

Ed A. on 07/30/2017
Ed said this business was very cooperative.
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you for the review Ed!