Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Alan J.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/18/2019
Professional Service
I always feel confident my rig gets a thorough check out at Genesis before our RV season starts. Chris & his team provide a friendly/professional service. & stand behind their work.

GR
Gregory R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/24/2019
Professional attention
Needed help with RV problems. Waited 3 days to get in shop. Work was done with full explanation as to what were the nature of the problems and what was done to fix them. When you need help and don't know how expensive the fix is going to be, you need to feel some trust in your service provider's integrity. After several trips to their shop, I feel pretty comfortable on this matter.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you, Gregory!  We know how frustrating and sometimes overwhelming RV problems/issues can be, so we work hard to help our customers understand and also to keep them involved in the process.  We are so happy to hear that you are now comfortable with us!

Donald D.
Chevrolet Forward Control
03/23/2019
Satisfied with the service.
Good technicians , friendly service.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you, Donald, we are proud of our technicians and the service we provide!

JoAnna W.
Ilwaco, WA
03/19/2019
Won't go any place else!
You all amaze me with your knowledge. Thank You for taking such good care of my rig!
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/26/2019

Thank YOU, JoAnna! We are grateful to have such a loyal customer in you!

CK
Charles K.
03/15/2019
Very helpful and answered all our questions.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for the great review, Charles!  We appreciate it!

Steve B.
Auburn, WA
03/11/2019
Gets the job done
Great scheduling, nice people, great job.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks for the great review, Steve, we are always happy to hear from our satisfied customers!

WM
Wain M.
Milton, WA
03/05/2019
Took my Class A in to discover an annoying wind whistling noise. They performed a SealTec pressurization test and filled all of the air leaks. Kept in constant contact with me with updates.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us.  Keeping our customers up-to-date is an important part of what we do here at Genesis to keep them satisfied, and we are happy to hear that you appreciated it. We are happy to have you as a customer!

TH
Tom H.
Port Orchard, WA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
03/01/2019
Outstanding Service
Really happy I found Genesis. Communication was excellent as was the work they did. Chris called when they found some other problems and went over various options. Couldn’t be happier.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/05/2019

Thanks, Tom, for this terrific review!  We are so glad to hear that we were able to explore the options with you and that you are a happy customer!

Steve C.
02/24/2019
Best RV repair service– great for regular car maintenance, too!
My first visit to Genesis came out of deep frustration with other RV service centers, where my RV could sit for months (no exaggeration) without getting even a diagnostic workup. Genesis not only discovered the problem, but completed all repairs in a couple of days– all at a very reasonable price.
Since then, I have returned to Genesis for service on my Honda CRV and Odyssey, everything form oil changes to break jobs to scheduled check-ups. Service has always been swift, competent, and at a fair price. I recommend Genesis Automotive & RV Repair without reservation.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/27/2019

Steve, thank you for this awesome review! We are so proud of the work we do here at Genesis and it makes us very happy to hear from a 1st time customer who sees the value in our "We Do it All" attitude!

KC
Kenneth C.
Seattle, WA
02/23/2019
Battle born battery installation
Easy to work with.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you, Kenneth, we appreciate your review and are happy to hear that our team met your expectations.

Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
02/21/2019
Prompt and professional
Prompt, knowledgeable, informative. Will go back if I have any new problems with my RV.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the vote of confidence!  And while we certainly don't wish any new problems on you, we are here for you should you need us!

BV
Byron V.
Gig Harbor, WA
02/20/2019
RV repair
Service people are great, very knowledgable and want to provide a worthwhile experience for the customer.
Jason, service manager, called a couple times to to inform me of minor issues that came up during repair.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Mr. Vicars.  It is important to us that we keep our customers "in the loop" as we work on their vehicles and we are happy to see that you appreciated that communication.

VA
Victoria A.
Salt Lake City, UT
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nick. He said the service was real good and efficient.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/15/2019

We are proud to work efficiently here at Genesis and provide good work!  Thanks, Nick for the words of praise!  We appreciate them!

Anderson Island, WA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Vans
02/13/2019
Follow Up Customer Service
The entire staff at Genesis is a pleasure to work with. Their attention to detail and follow up customer service is wonderful. I would encourage anyone to try them!
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!  We strive for all of our customers to have this exact experience!  - Team Genesis

PS
Paul S.
Gig Harbor, WA
Ford F550 Super Duty
02/08/2019
You fix all the crap I break
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/13/2019

Paul, what an awesome review!  Thank you for the chuckle!  You keep breeaking it, we will keep fixing it!

TT
Tony T.
02/08/2019
Prompt, businesslike service.
Our travel trailer needed some plumbing repair. Genesis completed the repair along with brake and bearing service in a reasonable time frame. Their service advisor kept in good contact throughout. I would recommend them to any R.V. owner.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time for the review, Ton.  We are very fortunate here at Genesis that our owner, Brian, works on site and is very hands on.  We appreciate your recommendation!

DN
Dawn N.
Lincoln Navigator
02/07/2019
Thank you for such fast service!
Dropped in on the shop and they were able to take care of two recon vehicles ASaP for me. Wonderful service, quick and efficient. Will be bringing more vehicles to the shop!
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/13/2019

So happy we were able to help, Dawn and we look forward to seeing you in the future!  Thank you for your review!

Thomas S.
02/06/2019
Good RV service in South Tacoma
Most RV sales and service has moved from South Tacoma. We are fortunate to still have a good place in South Tacoma to have our RVs repaired without driving to the congested Fife area. A found Genesis is staffed with friendly- competent people. A good place to take your RV.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/13/2019

We appreciate your thoughtful review, Mr. Street and are proud of our staff and the fact that you trust us with your RV.  Thank  you.

KW
Kathy W.
02/01/2019
Great RV Team
I searched for a long time before I brought my beloved old Airstream to Genesis for updates and repairs. I love the honest, careful work of this veteran team. Great communication and attention to detail. Highly recommend.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for this, Kathy!  We appreciate your kind words- and your confidence in us even more!  It is an honor to service your Airstream!

David D.
Graham, WA
01/22/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was pretty good.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/06/2019

We appreciate the review, David, and look forward to seeing you next time!