VA
Victoria A.
Salt Lake City, UT
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nick. He said the service was real good and efficient.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/15/2019

We are proud to work efficiently here at Genesis and provide good work!  Thanks, Nick for the words of praise!  We appreciate them!

Anderson Island, WA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Vans
02/13/2019
Follow Up Customer Service
The entire staff at Genesis is a pleasure to work with. Their attention to detail and follow up customer service is wonderful. I would encourage anyone to try them!
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!  We strive for all of our customers to have this exact experience!  - Team Genesis

PS
Paul S.
Gig Harbor, WA
Ford F550 Super Duty
02/08/2019
You fix all the crap I break
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/13/2019

Paul, what an awesome review!  Thank you for the chuckle!  You keep breeaking it, we will keep fixing it!

TT
Tony T.
02/08/2019
Prompt, businesslike service.
Our travel trailer needed some plumbing repair. Genesis completed the repair along with brake and bearing service in a reasonable time frame. Their service advisor kept in good contact throughout. I would recommend them to any R.V. owner.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time for the review, Ton.  We are very fortunate here at Genesis that our owner, Brian, works on site and is very hands on.  We appreciate your recommendation!

DN
Dawn N.
Lincoln Navigator
02/07/2019
Thank you for such fast service!
Dropped in on the shop and they were able to take care of two recon vehicles ASaP for me. Wonderful service, quick and efficient. Will be bringing more vehicles to the shop!
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/13/2019

So happy we were able to help, Dawn and we look forward to seeing you in the future!  Thank you for your review!

Thomas S.
02/06/2019
Good RV service in South Tacoma
Most RV sales and service has moved from South Tacoma. We are fortunate to still have a good place in South Tacoma to have our RVs repaired without driving to the congested Fife area. A found Genesis is staffed with friendly- competent people. A good place to take your RV.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/13/2019

We appreciate your thoughtful review, Mr. Street and are proud of our staff and the fact that you trust us with your RV.  Thank  you.

KW
Kathy W.
02/01/2019
Great RV Team
I searched for a long time before I brought my beloved old Airstream to Genesis for updates and repairs. I love the honest, careful work of this veteran team. Great communication and attention to detail. Highly recommend.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for this, Kathy!  We appreciate your kind words- and your confidence in us even more!  It is an honor to service your Airstream!

David D.
Graham, WA
01/22/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was pretty good.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/06/2019

We appreciate the review, David, and look forward to seeing you next time!

JJ
John J.
Gig Harbor, WA
Chevrolet Forward Control
01/19/2019
Honest
I would trust you to get the suggestions done. Could you call me to discuss. JJ at 3608653426
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you, John, for your vote of confidence!  We appreciate you!

LK
Lew K.
Lacey, WA
Ford
01/18/2019
Well Done
The repair was done quickly and within the estimate. Good communication by service manager. I will bring my MC for any needed service .
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the the review, Lew, and for bringing your MC up from Lacey!  We know it is a little bit of a hike, and do appreciate your loyalty.  We look forward to seeing you next time!

Chevrolet Cutaway
01/08/2019
great service
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you, Sheila!  We appreciate the review!

James W.
Ford Cutaway
01/07/2019
Roof inspection
As part of my warranty on a class C motorhome roof replacement, a complementary roof inspection is done. All of the Genesis people are super friendly and there was very little wait time. They also did a complementary inspection on all the window and vent seals. They gave me a copy of the findings and an estimate to reseal where necessary.

James,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!  WE love being able to serve our customers with care and integrity, and we are thankful that you gave us the chance to serve YOU!

Daniel R.
Renton, WA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/05/2019
Customer service
This place was amazing, they were all friendly and didn't take too long with the car.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 01/16/2019

Daniel, thank you very much for your kind words!  We are people serving people and are so happy to hear you felt you were among friends. We appreciate you and look forward to serving you again!

MA
Mohsen A.
12/22/2018
RV REPAIR
I had my RV worked on here. The service was fast and their prices were fair and honest. I would definitely recomend Genesis to all my friends and family.
Renate from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 01/02/2019

Mohsen,
Thank you so much for the thoughtful review and for your sincere willingness to send your friends and family to us for service on their vehicles!

Bobbie M.
Bonney Lake, WA
11/28/2018
good work,
I have used Genesis before for my horse trailer and this year I also used it for my hauling truck. Efficient way to go! They checked over everything, called to let me know what they recommended doing and what they did NOT have to do this year. I'll be back next year,

GR
Gregory R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/25/2018
Winterizing good
Wintering job went as planned. What I don’t quite understand is why does a large RV repair facility not provide a dumping facility. (even as a paid service) Apparently Tacoma has zero places for rv owners to go dump.

MA
Mark A.
11/20/2018
Good People in Tacoma to work with.
Good to work with and nice guys

Larry S.
Puyallup, WA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
11/20/2018
Quality attention is refreshing, after dealing with the dealer who sold me my RV
It's been 2-1/2 years since I purchased my new class C RV (a Jayco Melbourne), and since most of that time (2 years) it was under warranty, I had to deal with the dealer. Which was one of the most frustrating experiences of my life.

In case you're unfamiliar with the Melbourne, it's Jayco's cheap camper stuck on the back of a lovely Mercedes Benz sprinter chassis. I have no doubt the Sprinter chassis itself will last a half million miles. But at this point I'm truly worried about the camper portion lasting a fifth that.

I'm glad now that it's out of warranty, so I don't have to deal with the dealer (where my rig sat for about four months, getting significant repairs, mostly covered by warranty, to the camper portion). I had my first experience (with a winterization and overall maintenance check) from Genesis last week. (I've known and trusted Brian, the owner, for a long time.)

Genesis took quite a bit longer than Jayco had last year to perform the winterization, but I know they were more thorough and appreciated the checks that they did. They advised me that I need a little more seal work completed (in addition to the shoddy work the dealer has already done) in order to bring things up to speed.

Genesis (self-admittedly) isn't cheap, but you usually get what you pay for and my impression at this point is that this is very true with them. They were thorough and conscientious.

I'm looking forward to them "taking care" of my nice RV for many years to come! Hopefully another half-million miles!
Brian a. from Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 11/20/2018

Larry,
Thank you ofr the great vote of confidence and review. We at Genesis do take customer satisfaction seriously. If there is ever a time we do not meet your expectations pllease let me know and I will make every effort to make it right. We are looking forward to taking care of your coach, remember we are also very well versed at working on the Mercedes chassis as well as the coach portion.
Best regards,
Brian

BF
Brian F.
11/20/2018
Great group with a lot of experience and knowledge!!

PA
Phillip A.
Port Orchard, WA
Chevrolet
11/10/2018
Top Notch Work!
Great work, we made a massive transformation to our RV, the end-result was better than we expected.. Great work...