MK
Mohammad K.
Springfield, VA
12/09/2019 Category: Sales
Best customer service!!
It was good experience compare to other dealers that I visited before. Very satisfied with my new Genesis from this place. Thank you!

FS
Floyd S.
11/19/2019 Category: Sales
Alexandria Hyundai & Genesis Is Professional
I recently bought a 2019 Genesis G80 and I could not be happier with my purchase. The sales person I worked with was Sam Jung , and he was very professional, polite, and an overall fantastic product specialist.

I could tell Sam knew his product very well when we test rode the vehicle, as he pointed out all the features of the Genesis, and how everything operated. He didn't try to do a "pushy sale" which was very refreshing. It was like talking with a friend that was excited about the vehicle. I quickly made my decision about the purchase based on all the information Sam shared with me about the Genesis G80, including the amazing warranty!

The price of the vehicle was really good right up front. There was no difficult sales process. I really felt that Alexandria Hyundai & Genesis was there "for the customer." They do advertise "nice people, and nice prices" and I can really say they stand behind what they advertise.

JY

So Young K.
Fairfax, VA
10/06/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
Very happy with all transaction from this place. I love my new Genesis. Thank you

IK
Insong K.
Rockville, MD
09/17/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis Alexandria is best dealer!
Great deal, very happy with my new Genesis! Thank you.

Thomas S.
09/17/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
Dealer was very knowledgeable about vehicle. All staff was friendly and professional.

KF
Kevin F.
Washington, DC
09/12/2019 Category: Sales
Very happy with Alexandria Genesis
Milton took great care of me. He knows vehicle very well. Sale manager Joon was also great! Will return this place to do more business!

HJ
Harry J.
Silver Spring, MD
2019 Genesis G90
recommend this dealer
I got my second Genesis from here. Very nice people here.

RK
Rahban K.
Leesburg, VA
Best deal!! Here at Alexandria dealer
It my first new car ever and they treat me very well! Also I compared price with many dealer and this place gave me the best. If you are in ther market for new car, must check this place

GW
Gary W.
09/10/2019 Category: Sales
Good place to do business with! Highly recommend.
Purchased my first Genesis here. All dealer staff were knowledgeable, friendly and very professional.

Barbara H.
09/02/2019 Category: Sales
Very nice dealer to purchase.
They sell both Hyundai and Genesis. I had Mercedes and many other luxury brands before. But Alexandria did great job! Thank you.

SF
Stephen F.
Chevy Chase, MD
08/17/2019 Category: Sales
Good purchase
Customer service was great. My sales person, Chris great took care me. He knows the vehicle very well.
Thank you. I'm highly recommend this place!!

CF
Candida F.
Woodbridge, VA
08/13/2019 Category: Sales
Great car and great experience
Hugo is the best sales person. Great deal from this dealership.

GC
Garfield C.
Arlington, VA
08/11/2019 Category: Sales
Best dealer
4th Genesis from this dealer! Best service!!

KP
K P.
Clifton, VA
07/28/2019
Best dealer!
I have best price from Alexandria Genesis.
All sales member treated me good.
Very knowledgeable.

KP
Ki P.
Clifton, VA
07/28/2019 Category: Sales
Best dealer
I have best price from Alexandria Genesis.
All sales member treated me good.
Very knowledgeable.

NM
Nicholas M.
Arlington, VA
07/26/2019 Category: Sales
great buying experience
Dealer was knowledgeable about vehicle. Very friendly.

BP

AR
Anthony R.
VA
07/03/2019 Category: Sales
The people and their training, not the tired showroom.
Already summarized.

AT
Aaron T.
Falls Church, VA
06/26/2019 Category: Sales
Great purchase experience and got great deal
I have purchased G70.
Alexandria took great care of me and all transaction was easy and smooth.
Thank you!