Latest Review 34 minutes ago

Alexandria, VA
2019 Genesis G80
11/19/2019 Category: Sales
Alexandria Hyundai & Genesis Is Professional
I recently bought a 2019 Genesis G80 and I could not be happier with my purchase. The sales person I worked with was Sam Jung , and he was very professional, polite, and an overall fantastic product specialist.

I could tell Sam knew his product very well when we test rode the vehicle, as he pointed out all the features of the Genesis, and how everything operated. He didn't try to do a "pushy sale" which was very refreshing. It was like talking with a friend that was excited about the vehicle. I quickly made my decision about the purchase based on all the information Sam shared with me about the Genesis G80, including the amazing warranty!

The price of the vehicle was really good right up front. There was no difficult sales process. I really felt that Alexandria Hyundai & Genesis was there "for the customer." They do advertise "nice people, and nice prices" and I can really say they stand behind what they advertise.