Danny C.
07/06/2020 Category: Sales
Attention to customer satisfaction
Great experience with Tony Hung and Jeff Eckert
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 07/06/2020

I hope you are enjoying your New Genesis.  Thank you for taking the time leave us a 5 star review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

MT
Michael T.
2019 Genesis G80
06/10/2020 Category: Sales
Car purchase
I’m done
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 06/10/2020

Mr. Trevino,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business.  Enjoy your new Genesis G80.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

WK
Wesley K.
Mc Kinney, TX
05/31/2020 Category: Sales
Willing to acquire the vehicle configuration I wanted to buy, when other dealerships in my area would only suggest I buy what they had already chosen to acquire.
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 06/01/2020

Mr. Kelly,

Thank you for the 5 star review. It does appear we fell short of your expectations in some areas. I will reach out to you shortly to see what we could have done better.

PP
Phillip P.
05/28/2020 Category: Sales
the people and the car
I love the new G70 but the people I dealt with made it easy and pleasant to purchase.
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 05/28/2020

Mr. Pierce,

Thank you so much for your kind review!  It was a pleasure meeting you.  Welcome to the Genesis of Denton Family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.  Enjoy your new G70!

GS
Gary S.
2020 Genesis G80
05/20/2020 Category: Sales
Covid-19 Purchase/Lease
Pretty laid back sales group, but that's okay. Staff was helpful an knowledgeable but does not have enough inventory. Purchase/leasing experience was easy and pleasant. No high pressure, closing tactics here.
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 05/21/2020

Mr. Stillwell,

I was under the impression you were extremely satisfied when you left the dealership.  Obviusly we feel short of your expectations.  I will be contacting you soon to do better moving forward.

Best,

Deion C.
Grand Prairie, TX
05/16/2020 Category: Sales
It’s all about the staff!!
They go the extra mile!
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 05/16/2020

Mr. Christophe,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife.  Tony and I were happy to assist you in your Genesis purchase experience. We are excited to have you as part of the Genesis of Denton family.

Cameron C.
Dallas, TX
05/06/2020 Category: Sales
Very satisfied
Gabriel and Jeff were great to work with and I enjoyed our experience!
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 05/06/2020

Mr. Castellanos,

Thank you for the 5 star review.  It was a pleasure working with you.  We look forward to assisting you in the futre.  Enjoy your 3.3T G70!

AO
Ana O.
04/01/2020 Category: Sales
Straight forward buying experience
Good buying experience. No pushing and home delivery.
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 04/02/2020

Ana,

Thank you for your 5 star survey. A new Geness Dealership is in the works.  Please be patient with us.  We will grow as Genesis grows.  Thank you for your business!

MA
Mansoor A.
Corinth, TX
03/12/2020 Category: Sales
My driveway looks like a mini Hyundai/Genesis dealership
As a loyal Hyundai and Genesis vehicles' owner for over a decade (since Entourage minivan), I worked with Charles in sales (and got insight from Don in service) to upgrade one of the 3 vehicles. Two years ago, I had purchased a new Santa Fe from Eckert Hyundai (for a family member). Now, after a few discussions with Charles, I leased a G70 3.3T as the second vehicle. Jeff Eckert took care of the financing aspect of the transaction without any up-sell pressure. A week later, I purchased a new Palisade Limited as well (as 3rd vehicle). Another great experience at Eckert Hyundai; thanks Charles!

Did I mention, my driveway looks like a mini Hyundai/Genesis dealership with 3 vehicles? 🙂
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 03/12/2020

Mr. Ahmad,

Thank you so much for your stellar review. I want you to know you are a valued member of the Eckert Hyundai and Genesis of Denton family. We look forward to serving you on your next purchase.

Daniel S.
02/26/2020 Category: Sales
You must stop by
If you are looking for a Genesis, you must stop by, great service and amazing deal
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 02/27/2020

Daniel,

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review. You are such a great customer and a valued part of the Genesis of Denton family. Enjoy your new G70!

EL
Eunhae L.
Lewisville, TX
02/13/2020 Category: Sales
Friendly and professional staffs
Josh provided a great service and tried his best to give me the best deal. Overall experience was awesome, everyone was so friendly
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 02/14/2020

Ms. Lee,

We appreciate you taking the time to take our survey. I am glad you had a pleasant Genesis purchasing experience.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

GS
Gregory S.
01/09/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent vehicle and service
I highly recommend the Genesis and Genesis of Denton. They do a fantastic job in making you feel good about the purchase of this higher end vehicle.
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 01/11/2020

Mr. Sawko,

Thank you for your 5 star review.  We appreciate the feedback and your business. We are already having discussions about a stand alone Genesis Dealership.  Please bare with us as the brand grows, so too will Genesis of Denton.  We look forward to serving you in the future. Tony will give you a call as soon as the GV80 hits our lot.

EI
Edward I.
Coppell, TX
01/01/2020 Category: Sales
Exceptional Professionalism - Not The Typical Car Dealership Runaround
If you're considering a new car, you really need to consider Genesis of Denton. I worked with Gabriel Rich who is extremely well informed on the Genesis line and was able to expertly demo the vehicle's features, advantages and benefits. He's a really solid guy who doesn't leave you checking to see if you still have your wallet when he walks away like other dealership sales people. Jeff Eckert managed the financing and Jeff was super easy to work with and like Gabriel very transparent. The deal was exactly as negotiated without any funny business when it came to signing paperwork. I'd buy from this dealership again without hesitation. Including this car, I've purchased 17 new cars over the last 30 years and this was the most straight forward, professional deal I've done. These folks are great - it's worth the drive up from Dallas to give them a shot for your business!

Thomas S.
Carrollton, TX
11/27/2019 Category: Sales
very relaxed atmosphere- no pressure sales approach
small friendly dealership- not all the beauty and perks of a Lexus or Mercedes dealership- we went to compare the g70 to the others and ended up buying it.
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 11/29/2019

Mr. Slowinski,

I am very sorry we fell short of your expectations. I will be reaching out to you shortly to see what we could have done better.

EP
Edgardo P.
11/12/2019 Category: Sales
Great follow ups and service
All responses were on a timely manner, providing service and details of the vehicle and options, showing the interest to please a customer.
Jeffrey M E. from Genesis Of Denton responded on 11/12/2019

Edgardo,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are extremly happy you had a great purchase experience and we look forward to serving you in the future!