Genesis Of Virginia Beach

Ashburn, VA
2019 Genesis G70
05/27/2020 Category: Sales
Great buy - 100% satisfied
Thank you Gregg for great support during sale and Mario for support after

Robert C.
2020 Genesis G70
04/23/2020 Category: Sales
Great sales and service
I Always have a Great experience with the team at genesis vb. Fast, courteous and reliable - this is my 5th car from Hyundai/ genesis. Love my new G70.

Joyce F.
2020 Genesis G90
03/28/2020 Category: Sales
Second time leasing Genesis G90
Jeff Griffin help us in getting the 2020 Genesis G90 that we wanted. He made the leasing process very smooth.

PB
Patricia B.
Kitty Hawk, NC
2019 Genesis G70
12/30/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience,
Robert was great, understanding even though i changed cars on him at the last minute, came down to NC to got over paper work and take care of some questions i had, i would recommend everyone ask for Robert,

GT

Lewis H.
2019 Genesis G80
05/25/2019 Category: Sales
Lewis D. Hirschler Jr.
I like the product and the people who work at the dealership. Geoffrey Warder and Bryan Lane were totally professional in handling my new car needs and went out of their way to make sure I got the color and model I wanted. After the purchase, Geoffrey did everything in his power to make sure I was familiar with and able to operate the many special features of the car. I was completely satisfied in every way with my experience at Checkered Flag Genesis.