Genesis Of Virginia Beach

Melissa P.
2022 Genesis Gv70
07/19/2021 Category: Sales
Amazing
If I could rate Tommy 6 stars I would. He’s the whole reason I went to get another vehicle. He understands how to help his customers and gets right to the point
BL
BRYAN T L. from Genesis Of Virginia Beach responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for your great remarks about our staff! Your product specilaist will be contacting you shortly to make sure everything is going well and you fully understand the features on your new GV70.

Bryan Lane
General Manager

Jeremy S.
Norfolk, VA
07/18/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience
Upon entering the dealership I was with curtesy and professionalism. I was shown an array of models until I was happy with my certain choice. The shopping and pricing experience was by far the easiest I have ever encountered. From start to finish my entire experience took 2.5 hours. I am still amazed how easy they made buying a car. I will and have already recommended this dealership to friends.

FS
Felipe S.
2022 Genesis G70
07/09/2021 Category: Sales
IF YOU HAVENT GIVEN GENESIS, TAKE A LOOK AND SEE WHAT YOU ARE MISSING !!!!
I have never see or heard about Genesis but a friend told me about them and so I wanted to take a look. WOW!! I was pleasantly surprised at the looks and technology that Genesis is putting into their vehicles. Coupled with a great person in Martene, I will definitely be back for other vehicles when the time comes and will refer anyone look for a car to give her a call or visit the dealership.

CD
CYNTHIA D.
07/05/2021
Denise Polinchock
Denise Polinchock was/is absolutely wonderful during this whole process. She held our hand during the long wait for our car. Once here, Denise did thorough job of explaining the Genesis GV80 features, she connected my phone, set up radio, so many other things just for me to drive new car home. Paperwork was efficient also, then once home she answered promptly all my email questions for days

CD
Cynthia D.
07/05/2021 Category: Sales
Denise Polinchock
Denise was very helpful and held our hand during the long wait for delivery. Once here, she did a perfect job of explaining all the features of the car, very efficient with all the paperwork, etc. Excellent delivery process
CG
CHRSTOPHER R G. from Genesis Of Virginia Beach responded on 07/07/2021

Left message for guest apologizing for the extended duration of wait time for the vehicle to arrive to the dealership for delivery from the manufacturer.  Asked for a return call with more information as to improve our processes at the dealership level.

Ralph G.
East Berlin, PA
2022 Genesis G70
06/25/2021 Category: Sales
Very professional dealership - great experience
Genesis of Virgina Beach made the trade-in and purchase process very easy. Being from another state, they assisted with all the necessary paperwork to transfer the license plate from the trade-in to the new Genesis and get the vehicle titled and registered in our home state. Our sales executive, Jeff Griffin, was exceptional. He answered all our questions and reviewed the features on the Genesis. The dealership was very clean and everyone was very friendly. We will definitely refer others to this dealership. It was the least stressful car purchase we ever experienced.

Robert M.
2021 Genesis G70
06/04/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience
Quickest car buying experience ever?

Marvin G.
05/16/2021
Thomas Washington is the best salesperson I have seen in 45 yearsitnessed rchasing
Thomas Washington helped us make our decision via test driving and his knowledge of the vehicles without any pressure!
This took three appointments over about 4 weeks of test driving different Genesis!
He learned our personalities and taste in cars and with patience we tested the Genesis G80 and Gv80!

Thomas helped us pick a GV80 RWD with the Prestige Pkg. This vehicle has the power and economy with all the technology we would ever need!
Thomas Washington helped find our exact Genesis and he came in on his day off to finalize our paper work! He spend much time going over the Information Center on our vehicle!
We consider Mr. Washington the best car buying experience in 45 years! We also consider Mr. Washington a friend!

John B.
05/12/2021 Category: Sales
Easy to work with, patient in allowing us to test driver several Genesis vehicles, great folks to work with!
I will be another Genesis from the dealership again.

Richard S.
05/04/2021 Category: Sales
The art of the sale
Tommy Washington is the salesman you want! Understand and accommodates your buying style. Will seek out for my next purchase.

RL
Russell L.
Eastville, VA
04/30/2021 Category: Sales
Exceptional personal care for customers
Every aspect of my Genesis was painless and i'm a returning customer who has had nothing but great experiences here.

Joseph D.
04/26/2021 Category: Sales
Company’s name/reputation
The salespersons were Friendly. My wife and I spent a lot of time in the lounge area.

Jonathan C.

03/13/2021 Category: Sales

Michael H.
Furlong, PA
03/06/2021 Category: Sales
Great car- ok purchasing experience
Purchasing experience will hopefully be better once Genesis is separated from Hyundai
CG
CHRSTOPHER R G. from Genesis Of Virginia Beach responded on 03/08/2021

After speaking with the guest I have a better understanding of his experience and our short comings.  Timelyness of processing paperwork while also not filling that time with vehicle interaction was our biggest area for improvement.  I have scheduled a virtual call with the guest to better explain features and fuctions of his new G80.  I will follow up with the guest again after his virtual appointment.