SE
Steve E.
Norfolk, VA
10/01/2019
Great Staff and Service
I bought a set of tires here almost two years ago and all has been great. At that time I also purchased a set of locking lug nuts to keep my rims from being stolen! Last month, I went to have a tire rotation but we could not find the "key" to the locking lug nuts. I dropped by Tire City and asked if they could sell me a new key or even take the locked ones off and I would purchase a new set. Instead, they walked out to my car, tested for a key that worked and gave it to me at no charge. I was in and out in 5 minutes and VERY HAPPY with their great customer service. I will buy my next set of tires here as well!

Rand S.
Newport News, VA
04/17/2019
Not What It Used To Be
Staffs changed alot. They no longer do oil changes without a mechanical service and not enough mechanics. Prices are still decent ...the workers are people friendly but ..Ive been going there for years and service is definitely down. Ive referred a good number of people to Tire City and I wont completely stop going for some services but I won't be able to do any referrals in the future.

Lynda S.
Jacksonville, FL
01/24/2019
Best place to buy tires
I was visiting family in Virginia we had two tires that needed to be replaced. I pulled in and was greeted right away within minutes my tires wall mounted and balanced. When they told me the price I couldn't believe it I couldn't have bought them but that price anywhere else and the service was excellent. If Ever I need tires again this is the place that I will go