Kayla B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
08/13/2020
Fast service
Always fast & nice customer service.

Cynthia B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/13/2020
Need help
got flat on highway. Fixed tire in 15 minutes.

Kelsea S.
Dodge Nitro
7th year strong...
I've trusted my vehicles at Tire City for the last 7 years because they NEVER disappoint. Fast, efficient, affordable and extremely knowledgeable. Not once, since we've been taking our cars here, have we EVER been upset with the quality or had to return for additional work... That speaks volumes!

NW

TG
TALON G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Efficient
I have gone to this business twice to get my tires swapped out and both times they got me in and out very quickly with 0 issues. Highly recommend them. And I found them to be the cheapest out of multiple locations I went to.

Jaqueline K.
Ford Fiesta
08/10/2020
Very good customer service
Excellent I was told what the problem about my tire. Tire city took care of the problem and I was satisfied.

Tammy B.
Mazda Millenia
08/09/2020
Mrs.Jordan
Very professional and fast....

Kia Sportage
08/09/2020
Very satisfied
Friendly, quick and efficient!

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/08/2020
The guys there are professional and quick. Russ addresses everyone as they roll up. Saturday are their busiest day but they still get you in and out as Quickly as possible.

DAPHNE H.
Kia Optima
Great customer service!
As soon as I walked in I was greeted and within minutes my car was checked out and I was given a price. Minimal wait time. My boyfriend has been a customer for years and recommended Russell and Tire City and I know why now! I will be a returning customer.

R
RED
08/08/2020
Awesome customer service and awesome work
Employees are always smiling and joking, polite and willing to help. They get the job done. They want disappoint you.

PF
PATRICK F.
Mercedes-Benz C240
08/07/2020
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service, friendly staff and fast service

Dawnn B.
08/06/2020
AWESOME
My daughter got a flat tire on the interstate after being ran into the wall, I left work frantic. Luckily, she was ok, just shook. Next was the agony of getting her back up and running. We had the jeep towed to The Tire City. They got her back up and on the road safely with a new tire. Friendly and trustworthy staff made this mother feel at ease. I’m so appreciative.

TG
Timothy g.
Cadillac DeVille
08/05/2020
GREAT service, Great customer service
Consistent with the knowledge and courtesy and professionalism, and they do great work

EP