VM
VALERIE M.
08/08/2020
They put the same tire back on the car!
Was sold a used tire, but found out it was the SAME exact tire that was bad, and never replaced! Very disappointed because I had to go 30 miles home and could have blown out on the interstate!

James S.
Dodge Charger
05/25/2020
Took my car in to replace the starter
Took my charger in to replace the starter Saturday n Sunday its not running, my oil stick is broken.
Im very disappointed im a store manager in norfolk with over 500 customers and my word of mouth will not be promoting!

Norfolk, VA
Nissan Quest
03/08/2020
Not fix my car and it has more problems than it had before I brought it for
My car is now in worse condition than when I brought it! Engine work is not a specialty

David M.
Lincoln Navigator
02/24/2020
Dishonest
I had my brakes replaced. I was told that I needed new calipers. The guy said since the tires were already off he wouldn't charge labor and gave me a price for parts. I refused. The next day my wheel is smoking b/c the pins on the passenger caliper would not release. I should have listen to his suggestion. I go back to Tire City. I'm prepared to pay for parts and labor. However I was charged double the price for 1 wheel. The person that charged me double was a different person from my first encounter. And paid $230 for caliper when the part was only $50. This is a shame bc my first interaction was great and the place really appeared to be honest. I wanted to make Tire city my go to spot.

TH
Tim H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/17/2020
Great Job Guys
I've been to this location twice and both times I've been super impressed. When someone has a Tire need my first thought is go to Tire City. Why go any place else and not get this great service. Either I will see you later or one of my referrals will. Thanks again Tim Holloman VA Beach

Rand S.
Newport News, VA
04/17/2019
Not What It Used To Be
Staffs changed alot. They no longer do oil changes without a mechanical service and not enough mechanics. Prices are still decent ...the workers are people friendly but ..Ive been going there for years and service is definitely down. Ive referred a good number of people to Tire City and I wont completely stop going for some services but I won't be able to do any referrals in the future.

RA
Richard A.
Virginia Beach, VA
10/26/2020
Mount tires
Today was not a good experience the people who mounted the tires didn’t removed the old weight and scratched the rims mounting them, meaning that the balance was not done.

mary h.
10/22/2020
Plugged tires or get new
I think that the price of tires should be told to people in the beginning of any fixtures that is being done so that the customer can decide whether to get a new tire or get it plugged. Other than that they are really fast in getting u in and out.

Leah M.
10/20/2020
Customer service and knowledge of services offered .
After hitting a hole at the intersection my car began to make this thumping sound. Feeling a wee bit overwhelmed I went threw my car pocket and found a old receipt from Tire City checked the time they close and headed that way. Upon arriving I was addressed immediately not one but 2 guys came to assist me all while helping each other. The quick caring honest service really was a stress relief for me. Great price and wonderful service. Tire City will be seeing me again.

Sheena w.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/13/2020
Used tires installed
Great service fast and affordable

Jeff R.

Alice R.
Nissan Kicks
09/08/2020
Cost/Time
The cost to repair the tire is most reasonable and the time to complete the repair is great.

Honda Civic Sdn
06/25/2020
The customer service was good
The customer service was good, timing was great. They explained the problem

Jovan D.
06/22/2020
Fast and good prices.
My go to place for used tires and repairs. Fast get you in and out.

LH
Linda H.
Nissan Versa
06/14/2020
Satisfied customer
They are always upfront with their prices and they have quality tires