Genesis Of Wesley Chapel

JV
Jesse V.
10/05/2019 Category: Sales
Great G70 lease
Very friendly sales and financing team. The whole process was very straightforward and they weren't trying to talk me into anything I didn't want. They even gave me a tip about money I might save from my previous warranty and they helped me get a greater discount due to my previous Infiniti vehicle

PD
Patty D.
09/03/2019 Category: Sales
Love my Genesis
I’m enjoying the Genesis that we purchase and feel that we got a really great deal. The people were very nice there to deal with.
We bought a luxury car and got a Hyundai delivery. It definitely could and should have been better. Hoping for a true Genesis dealership soon.

I only recommend this dealership because there are no Genesis dealerships.

RK
Robert K.
2019 Genesis G80
05/06/2019 Category: Sales
Experience
My experience was ok, but not exceptional especially for being a new car.... would I recommend them, well if u live close by, then I would say they r convenient... that’s about it.

Mark M.

Anthony B.
Gibsonton, FL
2019 Genesis G90
03/17/2019 Category: Sales
The team working like a military machine.
Awesome! Every person I encountered was very helpful and nice.

VS
Victor S.
Dade City, FL
02/26/2019 Category: Sales
Customer satisfaction
Great experience with every aspect of the process

Mark M.
02/11/2019 Category: Sales
Wonderful and helpful people.
This is the 3rd Genesis I have bought from Wesley Chapel and they never fail to go above and beyond my expectations for what makes a great service experience !