Randy M.
Nissan Murano
02/18/2021
2015 Nissan Murano service.
Excellent work as usual. No muss no fuss.

Mark M.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/18/2021
Figured it out
My cars fan kept coming on and it was driving me nuts. John did a quick test and found out it was due to a bad battery! Even better John checked and the battery was under warranty. Everything fixed and better yet no more worries. Love how they can always find the answer!

FZ
Frank Z.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/16/2021
Frank F150.
Honesty, friendly, on time service and quality work.

DJ
David J.
Mercury Milan
02/11/2021
Extremely knowledgeable mechanics, fast service, and great customer service.
Car broke down, so I had it towed to Trinity Autoworx. John diagnosed the problem, informed me of the repairs required, we discussed those repairs and the cost, and by the next day I was back there picking up the vehicle. John and his team are very accommodating and knowledgeable. Overall, just a great experience.

James P.
Excellent honest work.

James C.
Land O Lakes, FL
01/25/2021
Great people and great work.
I took my Jeep TJ to them for repairs. They were enjoyable to talk with their workmanship and knowledgeable experience was excellent. I would and am going to take my Jeep back for any necessary continued service. The prices were very acceptable.

Mike S.
01/14/2021
Upstanding service
I trust Trinity auto works with any of my vehicles they will tell you the problem and get it fixed they also recommend things but they’re not pushy and they will not talk you into something that you do not need. I trust him with any of my vehicles

01/14/2021
Backs their work 100%
I had recently had a clutch replaced by Trinity Auto and noticed after it's break in period that something was still wrong. Called them up, took it back in, and they immediately made everything better! They're great about backing their work and making a customer happy!

FH
Fay H.
Honda Fit
01/07/2021
Knowledgeable
Great machanic John figured out what was wrong with my car on phone. I took it the shop and he was right .Repaired car in a timely manner and at a fair price .Always polite and helpful . I recommend Trinity Auto Worx to anyone looking for a good machanic
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 01/09/2021
Thank you Fay we hope you are felling better!

AT
Alex T.
Land O Lakes, FL
01/07/2021
Always taking care of business the right way.
I went to go see the team at Trinity Auto Worx, I realized that instead of doing the amount of work needed to my car I just got a new tire because I decided to sell it instead of digging a hole for myself.

John and the team completely understood and were on my side and I really appreciated that. Thank you Trinity Auto Worx!
Glad we could help you out Alex Thank you

Denney P.
01/05/2021
Great service as always. I take all my cars here for routine service and repairs.

VM
Van M.
01/04/2021
Great Service at a Great Price
We recently moved down here from Alaska and was having some scary moments when my passenger side u-joint would "catch" and throw my truck side to side. I usually do all the work myself since shop rate was about $150 an hour in Alaska, but all my tools were packed in storage while we were buying our house. I made an appointment with another shop and when I showed up he said he couldn't do the work! He then recommend me to Trinity Auto Worx. They fit me in and diagnosed the problem. They also found some other issues and showed them to me sonic could verify it. They ordered the parts, fixed the issue and even stayed late to get me back in my truck!

Bottom line: Trinity Auto Worx went above and beyond to help me out. They are great guys and very personable! I've found my go-to shop when I need a helping hand!
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 01/09/2021
We are so glad we could help you out Thank you so very much Van

Cathy S.
Toyota Avalon
01/01/2021
Reliable
I know I can always count on Trinity Auto Worx to be there to repair my older car quickly and reasonably.

DJ
Diana J.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/30/2020
Trustworthy workmanship
Great service, fair and above all....honest!!

Randal M.
12/22/2020
Always top notch.
I hesitate to even let out one of the best kept secrets for my preferred auto repair shop. Why? Because I enjoy going to my fave without having to wait behind a crowd. These guys are the ones that the factory and the Dealership guys learned from and get schooled from, to get their/that fancy auto mechanic patch on their work shirt. John (Owner) and Bo, With many years of experience ranging from the Hot Rod Era, 4 wheel drive era, and up to modern cars and how we got there, they can do it all. If you want custom, resto-mod, 4x4, or just a problem with your late model look no further. I trust them with all my family cars (5) from my ‘62 Vette, Toyota Truck, Nissan SUV, Lexus, and Nissan Altima SR. It’s one look, one diagnosis, one fix, and one, and here’s the kicker, one very, very, fair price returned to you. What I like most? No pressure, No Rush, No excuses, no double talk. Just a friendly privately owned shop. In my best estimation, this very awesome shop will most likely grow out of its current location into one of the, if not one of “THE” premier Bay Area Auto repair and custom hot rodder 4x4 shops in our area.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 01/09/2021
Randy THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for those kind words we are truely humbled by this!