Mary P.
10/01/2019 Category: Sales
Smooth and hassle free experience
I rate Genesis of Wichita top notch. All of the people there were friendly, knowledgeable, but not pushy. Answer response time for questions was speedy. I worked with Eric Tucker and Lisa Rouse for the purchase of my Genesis G80 Sport. I never felt pressured into my decision, but they were willing and ready to help me when I wanted them to. I felt like this dealership was run with fairness and integrity (unlike other dealerships around Wichita).

Arleyne M.
Bailey, CO
2019 Genesis G70
09/11/2019 Category: Sales
This dealer was quick in responding to our questions, gave us he best deal and experience in buying a new car. We have no complaints. Thank You so much!
( See the previous comments about our buying experience of the beautiful and outstanding performance of the G 70 3.3T.)

Michael S.
08/21/2019 Category: Sales
Highly Recommend Genesis and Hatchett
Just purchased a G80 and after three weeks I am very pleased with both the automobile and the buying experience.

MY
Michael Y.
2019 Genesis G70
03/11/2019 Category: Sales
Very satisfied.
Love the car. Happy with the dealership.

RV
Richard V.
Winfield, KS
03/02/2019 Category: Sales
G80 - Wow!!
The people and the great cars.

MI
Mark I.
2019 Genesis G90
02/12/2019 Category: Sales
They go the extra mile - in my case, they went several hundred miles.
Jack and Eric were great in their search to finding the exact Genesis we wanted. Steve continues to be helpful in educating us on the car's capabilities.