Stephen M.
2021 Genesis G70
08/10/2020 Category: Sales
in just a few words
Great people working to make the buying experience enjoyable. I highly recommend looking at Genesis line of cars, and dealing with Genesis of Wichita.

Jeffrey L.
Bradenton, FL
2019 Genesis G90
07/09/2020 Category: Sales
A great dealership
The people at Genesis Of Wichita will take very good care of you. My last two cars have come from there. Very fair deals, good service, and they are friendly and remember you.

TH
Timothy H.
06/09/2020 Category: Sales
Extremely happy with our new car!
Have been dealing with Scholfield/Hatchet since 2004 and have been extremely pleased with staff and service. Mostly west side.

Richard M.
05/28/2020 Category: Sales
The personnel working their.
Excellent staff both sales and repair shop.

BA
Brenda A.
Oklahoma City, OK
2020 Genesis G90
05/13/2020 Category: Sales
Outstanding and up front service
I live in Midwest city Oklahoma and I’ve been searching for a vehicle for about three months after contacting the Wichita Hyundai dealership east and I looked no further for a vehicle I received an excellent price on the vehicle and was treated as a returning customer even though I had never met anyone at the dealership. The sales manager was on point and the salesman‘s were excellent in all aspects of the purchase. I felt overwhelmed by the by service I received. Everything was A+

Terri B.
Derby, KS
2020 Genesis G70
04/01/2020 Category: Sales
Friendly and kind employees
I’m very excited about my new purchase.

Jerald S.
03/20/2020 Category: Sales
Highly professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff
Salesman covered all of the numerous details about the Genesis G-80, and showed me how to use the many options to safely and effectively operate this very advanced vehicle. When I drove away from the dealership I felt safe and comfortable, love the car!

Jenny M.
2020 Genesis G70
03/12/2020 Category: Sales
Customer friendly and dedicated salesmanship. Professionals.
Excellent customer service and dedicated staff.

Mary P.
10/01/2019 Category: Sales
Smooth and hassle free experience
I rate Genesis of Wichita top notch. All of the people there were friendly, knowledgeable, but not pushy. Answer response time for questions was speedy. I worked with Eric Tucker and Lisa Rouse for the purchase of my Genesis G80 Sport. I never felt pressured into my decision, but they were willing and ready to help me when I wanted them to. I felt like this dealership was run with fairness and integrity (unlike other dealerships around Wichita).

Arleyne M.
Bailey, CO
2019 Genesis G70
09/11/2019 Category: Sales
This dealer was quick in responding to our questions, gave us he best deal and experience in buying a new car. We have no complaints. Thank You so much!
( See the previous comments about our buying experience of the beautiful and outstanding performance of the G 70 3.3T.)

Michael S.
08/21/2019 Category: Sales
Highly Recommend Genesis and Hatchett
Just purchased a G80 and after three weeks I am very pleased with both the automobile and the buying experience.

MY
Michael Y.
2019 Genesis G70
03/11/2019 Category: Sales
Very satisfied.
Love the car. Happy with the dealership.

RV
Richard V.
Winfield, KS
03/02/2019 Category: Sales
G80 - Wow!!
The people and the great cars.

MI
Mark I.
2019 Genesis G90
02/12/2019 Category: Sales
They go the extra mile - in my case, they went several hundred miles.
Jack and Eric were great in their search to finding the exact Genesis we wanted. Steve continues to be helpful in educating us on the car's capabilities.