Gerber Collision & Glass - Bellingham

Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Latest Review almost 5 years ago

Joseph K.
Suzuki
07/05/2013
I have had to keep going back.

TC
Tamie C.
Mazda
07/05/2013
They came back and fixed all the problems we had.

LL
Louise L.
04/18/2013 Category: Collision
They were able to give me an accurate estimate. They treated me well and gave me a ride. You can not even tell that anything was even wrong with the car.

LH
Lauren H.
04/16/2013 Category: Collision
The experience was very easy.

WE
Willard E.
Vw
04/16/2013 Category: Collision
They were on time and did a good job.

VH
Victoria H.
Toyota
04/15/2013 Category: Collision
They did a good job. They got me in and out in good time.

Judy M.
Toyota
04/10/2013 Category: Collision
Overall the guy that was over my case was really great. I gave it a four because I have to take it back.

PE
Perry E.
Cadillac
04/09/2013 Category: Collision
I had to go back for second repair.
Jessica D. from Gerber Collision & Glass - Bellingham responded on 04/16/2013
Dear Perry, Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that our service did not meet your expectations. I understand the shop has been in contact with you to resolve the situation, thank you for giving us the opportunity. Sincerely, Jessica Delagarza Customer Care Concern

RA
Randy A.
04/08/2013 Category: Collision
They gave frequent updates. They completed it on time and were up to my satisfaction. They gave emails and calls for updates.

Teresa M.
Satu
04/03/2013 Category: Collision
They were really good and kept in contact with me. The people were really nice.

Joshua F.
04/02/2013 Category: Collision
They took care of everything. They texted me daily. The repair was on schedule. They took care of rental car and cleaned the my car. They did a great job.

RT
Rosanna T.
Dodg
04/01/2013 Category: Collision
They were easy to work with and they did a good job. I am pretty sure they vacuumed my van out.

MA
Melanie A.
Suba
04/01/2013 Category: Collision
They were very nice. They answered all my questions. They gave me a rental car. The repair was done on time. Everything was wonderful.

TE
Tamara E.
04/01/2013 Category: Collision
They were really good. They did a good job and they were really helpful. They took care of everything.

CK

PD
Polly D.
Ford
03/22/2013 Category: Collision
They were very helpful, more helpful than my insurance company.

SP
Shawni P.
Chry
03/21/2013 Category: Collision
They gave me good customer service.

CK
Carolene K.
03/20/2013 Category: Collision
I had no complaints.

ET
Emily T.
Linc
03/19/2013 Category: Collision
The only issue I had was picking it up and dropping it off. Other than that everything was great.

David M.
Audi
03/19/2013 Category: Collision
I have no complaints, Alison was very helpful they were quick and efficient. They did a nice job cleaning the vehicle.