John H.
Mercedes-Benz E450
03/06/2021
Always Great Service
My 4th visit for service and very good experience each time.

Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/04/2021
Detailed explanation on problem, parts, labor and affordable price
Appointments are no problem and people are polite

NB
Norman B.
03/03/2021
SL 55 AMG
Thx for your prompt attention to our various concerns.

Mark G.
02/26/2021
Dependable!
German Automotive is the place to take your vehicle for service. Knowledgeable, focus on customer and very good prices!

Mike C.
02/25/2021
Accurate and honest diagnostic
These guys are the best! I’ve used them for years on 2 different BMW 550’s once warranty ran out. Just freshened up my 2014 after I let it sit for too long. On one occasion I was having a rough idle, brought the car in and after diag Josef called to say he found a BMW recall notice and had my car sent by flatbed to the Dealer so BMW could fix it FREE! Who does that kind of thing to help a client and save them money. I would never bring my car anywhere else. Dealers are always trying to up sell and overcharge. Josef and the boys at German Auto really earn customers trust.

SA
Susan A.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Susan said the service was pleasant and the staff got the service done but the atmosphere of the environment is not appealing to her

BW
Bob W.
Audi Q7
02/24/2021
Q7 computer malfunction
I have used GAS on several occasions to work on my BMW 330ci and Audi Q7. The Q7's computer system was showing faults in tire pressure, ABS and traction control. Josef indicated it was most likely a sensor gone bad, which in this case would be the culprit for all the negative indicators I was receiving. Sure enough two hours later, car fixed and for a lot less than Audi would have charged me.

Dan H.
BMW Z4
02/19/2021
BMW Repair
Josef and staff are knowledgeable, friendly and courteous .
I highly recommend German auto for all your foreign Vehicle needs.

02/15/2021
Another Excellent Experience
I've gone to Josef and his shop, German Automotive Services, for 4 repair jobs ranging from $50 - $3,400. They are outstanding. You will receive fast and pleasant customer service. Plus, they do NOT overcharge for labor, or nickel and dime for parts.

Manny M.
Audi S4
02/09/2021
Honest and Fair- a fresh take on service.
Met with Lois and she explained everything that needed to be done to our Audi. Exemplary service, unlike the dealership we came from. Their costs for services have been consistently much better, to say the least. They will be our service provider going forward.
Thank you Lois and Josef.

NB
Norman B.
01/30/2021
Attention to detail
Great job, thx for sticking with it...

Sharyn W.
Mercedes-Benz E55
01/27/2021
my e55
I brought my car in for servicing after a water pipe leak. It took alittle longer to repair because as they repaired on thing they found another problem. Like I told Josef, I don't want it fixed fast I want it fixed right.
Sharyn

John K.
Mercedes-Benz S350
01/24/2021
Unusually Excellent Service Experience
This was my first visit for me and my Mercedes S. The staff makes you feel comfortable right from the start and then begin an in-depth assessment about the work to be done. You immediately notice that these people know their product in depth. After service you receive the most thorough explanation of what was done, what to keep an eye on in the future, along with detailed photos used to further validate their findings. This information is then sent to you electronically, if you wish. I've not before experienced service anywhere near this thorough or satisfying. Oh, and by-the-way, their pricing is most attractive.

JU
Jose U.
01/19/2021
Battery replacements
Josef and staff did a great job fitting my car into a busy Monday schedule.

RO
Roy O.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/18/2021
Great people and great service