Marina S.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
12/04/2019
Great service!!! Professional, courteous and timely
We have been using German Automotive Services for over 2 years now. This is a highly professional auto shop where your vehicle's needs will be immediately met!!! We are very satisfied pricewise and timewise, as well as we have enjoyed such an upbeat attitude of the owner and friendly and courteous staff. It seems that The German Automotive Services will go that "extra mile" to satisfy their customers. We are very pleased. Thank you so much. Msrona S.

Martha L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/25/2019
Thank you for great, trustworthy service
Last week, I had a water pump and timing belt replaced at German Auto Services on my 2008 VW Jetta. I have been a client for several years and LOVE THEM. They are trustworthy, knowledgeable and NICE! Highly recommend.

CL
Carole L.
11/22/2019
Great customer service!
Josef and his sons run a top notch service center!
They go over everything with you .. showing photos of things that your car may need replaced in a future service. It is a family business, and I would highly recommend German Auto Service.

John G.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/16/2019
knowledgeable dealer alternative
After some odd experiences with the local Mercedes dealership, I decided to go elsewhere. Josef at German Automotive Services spent a considerable time explaining what was needed (and not needed) in terms of maintaining my SLK. The bill was considerably less than I have been used to paying for similar dealer's service. The only advantage the dealership has is a large waiting area, something I can easily do without. I'll be back!

HM
Harold M.
Volkswagen Passat
11/14/2019
Excellent service.!. I’ll be back!
Jared explained various things about my Passat very well and was a pleasure to talk with. Josef went through the service details in a very professional way. Great experience!

Mark L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/12/2019
Great ser8
Always a ple9to get my car serviced here promptly in and out with very reasonable prices

Brett H.
11/11/2019
World Class Service!!
What a truly great group of guys at German Automotive Services! They have always over delivered on their promises and I have confidently referred them to dozens of people! Add to that, they treat me like family and I am truly honored to have them in my life.

Brett H.

MK
Mariusz K.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/11/2019
Perfect job!
Fast and excellent service.

Michael M.
11/10/2019
Timely Repairs
Great service. Work completed in a timely manner. Love the pictures showing the customer exactly the condition of the inspection results.

TO
Tony O.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/09/2019
The team at German Auto has consistently done excellent work on my Mercedes. The staff is always courteous and makes sure I am aware of all potential issues before starting repairs . They are also responsible for all my routine vehicle maintenance and I have recommended their service to many people.

Porsche 911
11/04/2019
New Porsche tires, mounting, balancing and aligning
German Automotive ordered these special wide, high performance tires for my 911 at a very competitive price. The price included mounting and balancing. I found the experience easy and the atmosphere quite friendly. I highly recommend them

Melissa G.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/31/2019
Always gets the job done
As usual German automotive did a wonderful job on my car. The best place in town to take your vehicle

Bob H.
10/28/2019
Awesome service
This garage charges a very fair labor rate and always explains what they need to do. No surprises at pick up. It is a family run business and they are a perfectionist on repairs.

Judy S.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/21/2019
German Automotive Services
GA, once again delivered excellent service at fair pricing and ready when promised.

John T.
10/17/2019
Great quality work
Wanted to understand the repairs my 13 year old BMW needed to prolong its life. Great car to drive just aging well. Josef I vested the time and went over everything it required. Really respected his opinion and knowledge with the car. Will return to have the work done.

VD
Vijay D.
10/17/2019
Mind at ease
We feel comfortable taking our car to them for
service. We know they diagnose the problem correctly and fix it. Our minds are always at ease. Josef and his sons’ smiling faces and professional knowledge gives you that comfort. I recommend them without any hesitations.

AD
Aruna D.
10/16/2019
Courteous and great customer interaction . Taking time to explain what is wrong with the car . They don’t make u wait longer than needed . I recommend them to my friends all the time who own German cars . Mostly it is a family service

Good stuff!
Amazing with time and the price is much better than competition!

SK
Stephen K.
BMW M3
10/16/2019
Personal and honest service from qualified people.
I feel very confident when I bring my car in for service it will be diagnosed properly and repaired by qualified techs for a fair price! I am always pleased with service and have already recommended them to friends.

AD