Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SCOTT M.
Roanoke, TX
Mercedes-Benz 560SEL
10/06/2019
2nd time, still very satisfied.
I have a 1988 Mercedes 560 SEL that most shops want nothing to do with, because it doesn't have the modern obd2 computer that tells the techs what's wrong. Gus is old school, he still knows how to figure things out for himself. I had a couple bad vacuum leaks that I couldn't figure out myself, but German Drive got it running really well. I enjoy driving it now that I'm not worried about stalling out or annoyed by the rough idle.

My only criticism is that they are a little optimistic when it comes to telling me when the vehicle will be ready. In the future, I'm going to assume that they'll have it for a week, no matter what they tell me hopefully at the time.

JV
John V.
Audi Q7
09/25/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was great.

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/18/2019
Nice people, good service
No issues - seemed reasonably priced. Jackie was kind and helpful and they fixed my brakes and performed annual service without issue.

FH
FRANK H.
Fort Worth, TX
09/14/2019
Excellent people and great service
Great customer service. Very knowledgeable with the product and deliver a very warm and friendly customer care.

CK
Coreen K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/13/2019
Fantastic place!
Friendly staff and fair prices. Much lower than dealership repairs.

TW
Tim W.
BMW M3
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the staff know what they are doing, they find the problem, they figure it out and they fix it quickly. He stated that they don't charge much, pricing is on point and actually are below average. He added that he drives 5-1/2 hours just to go to the business.

LP
Louisa P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Louisa said the business's service was above average.

Bob S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/07/2019
Honesty. They are straight with you on the repairs needed and the price.
I had a chirping/rattling noise in the engine compartment. German Drive was quick in identifying what the noise was and what caused it. No smoke and mirrors, just the truth. The repair price was right and the work was done quickly and my care was back with me. Because of their fast service, I saved $135.00 on a Rental Car.

RE
ROBERT E.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/30/2019
Great customer service.
Great, listen to you, give realistic time for job to be completed. Very friendly. The work I see you doing, I think a larger lot would be great.

James B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/27/2019
Great but could be better
I love Jackie she does a fantastic job; however, I really think you're making a mistake Gus by not being available on the phone to discuss details and options of repairs. Further, it would be nice to at least have a mechanic debrief us when we come to pick up our car. You're missing a critical piece of the puzzle here. Admins are important, and Jackie is a really good one...but it doesn't feel the need that I'm explaining here. Thank you sir.

ED
Enrique D.
Mercedes-Benz GLS
08/20/2019
GLS 450
Fast and good service at a reasonable price

KH
KYLE H.
Fort Worth, TX
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
08/19/2019
Customer 11
Overall they did a great job on my sons Mercedes. It is an older model and needed suspension work, which is not cheap. But I was satisfied with cost and outcome. Car drives great once again.

BC
Bobbi C.
Roanke, TX
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/14/2019
Quick Friendly Service
The people at German Drive are great. Second time getting my ML serviced there. Good price, great service and nice people!

EC
Enrique C.
Southlake, TX
Mercedes-Benz E550
08/04/2019
Calderon - 2014 E550 4matic
Hola Gustavo, Todo estaba bien, excepto que hoy Domingo he notado que parece haber un pequeño escape de anti-freeze en la parte izquierda del vehículo. No es mucho sino una pequeñez. Quisiera pasar el Lunes (mañana) después de las 3pm para que le de una mirada. Si es una cosa normal - favor llamarme at 908-246-1948. Muchas gracias, Enrique Calderon

Mike R.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
07/30/2019
Always get excellent service on my Mercedes
I had a regular service on my Mercedes and had the front electric seat switches repaired on my last service. The work was performed quickly and at a very reasonable cost. I highly recommend German Drive. I never get my car serviced any where else.

TK
Tami K.
Justin, TX
07/23/2019
Another Great Service
Gus and his team did it again! Great customer service and top notch car repair. I will continue to work with Gus as long as I own a car he will service! Completely satisfied.

KN
Kevin N.
Porsche 911
07/19/2019
A hidden gem in Keller!
Gus Ramirez is an honest and competent mechanic who has serviced our Mercedes Benz for several years. Now, he’s servicing my Porsche with the same professionalism and great prices!!
GUSTAVO R. from German Drive responded on 07/26/2019

Thanks you very much.

RL
Rafael L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/17/2019
Best repair place for mini cooper
It is refreshing to find trustworthy mechanics.

ST
Scott T.
07/11/2019
Great Service and Quality Work!
Excellent service and attention to detail. I highly recommend German drive for your vehicle repair and on going service.

Volvo S60