Ma R.
04/20/2020
Dont take your car. You will regret it.
**GUS DOESNT OWN THIS PLACE ANYMORE. THE NEW MANAGEMENT WILL LIE under his name. I took my 2014 Audi R8 to get it fixed and they confidently told me that they would be able to fix it with no problem. This is a 130K car and they were suppose to replace the radiator. They replaced the radiator and didn't put back the radiator fan covers ($500). When they jacked up the car to look at it, they broke both the side panels. The owner said that they would take care of it so i dropped off my car and went home. After couple of days they called me back telling me that it was fixed. I went to pick it up and they didn't fix anything and you can still see the broken cracks on the side panels. Long story short, taking my car to the people i trusted cost me over 1K in damages. So if you have an expensive car like Audi,Mercedes or BMW please be careful as they will probably damage and not handle with care.

FR
fez R.
04/15/2020
Dont take your car. You will regret it.
I took my 2014 Audi R8 to get it fixed and they confidently told me that they would be able to fix it with no problem. This is a 130K car and they were suppose to replace the radiator. They replaced the radiator and didn't put back the radiator fan covers ($500). When they jacked up the car to look at it, they broke both the side panels. The owner said that they would take care of it so i dropped off my car and went home. After couple of days they called me back telling me that it was fixed. I went to pick it up and they didn't fix anything and you can still see the broken cracks on the side panels. Long story short, taking my car to the people i trusted cost me over 1K in damages. So if you have an expensive car like Audi,Mercedes or BMW please be careful as they will probably damage and not handle with care. The new management is different than the old managment (GUS). If GUS still owned the shop it would be different.

SCOTT M.
Roanoke, TX
Mercedes-Benz 560SEL
10/06/2019
2nd time, still very satisfied.
I have a 1988 Mercedes 560 SEL that most shops want nothing to do with, because it doesn't have the modern obd2 computer that tells the techs what's wrong. Gus is old school, he still knows how to figure things out for himself. I had a couple bad vacuum leaks that I couldn't figure out myself, but German Drive got it running really well. I enjoy driving it now that I'm not worried about stalling out or annoyed by the rough idle.

My only criticism is that they are a little optimistic when it comes to telling me when the vehicle will be ready. In the future, I'm going to assume that they'll have it for a week, no matter what they tell me hopefully at the time.
GUSTAVO R. from German Drive responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you We appreciate you too.

Wonderful. Thanks

JV
John V.
Audi Q7
09/25/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was great.

We thank you.

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/18/2019
Nice people, good service
No issues - seemed reasonably priced. Jackie was kind and helpful and they fixed my brakes and performed annual service without issue.
GUSTAVO R. from German Drive responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the report card. Have a wonderful day.

FH
FRANK H.
Fort Worth, TX
09/14/2019
Excellent people and great service
Great customer service. Very knowledgeable with the product and deliver a very warm and friendly customer care.
GUSTAVO R. from German Drive responded on 10/22/2019

Thanks a million glad we could help you.

CK
Coreen K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/13/2019
Fantastic place!
Friendly staff and fair prices. Much lower than dealership repairs.

TW
Tim W.
BMW M3
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the staff know what they are doing, they find the problem, they figure it out and they fix it quickly. He stated that they don't charge much, pricing is on point and actually are below average. He added that he drives 5-1/2 hours just to go to the business.

LP
Louisa P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Louisa said the business's service was above average.

Bob S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/07/2019
Honesty. They are straight with you on the repairs needed and the price.
I had a chirping/rattling noise in the engine compartment. German Drive was quick in identifying what the noise was and what caused it. No smoke and mirrors, just the truth. The repair price was right and the work was done quickly and my care was back with me. Because of their fast service, I saved $135.00 on a Rental Car.

RE
ROBERT E.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/30/2019
Great customer service.
Great, listen to you, give realistic time for job to be completed. Very friendly. The work I see you doing, I think a larger lot would be great.

James B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/27/2019
Great but could be better
I love Jackie she does a fantastic job; however, I really think you're making a mistake Gus by not being available on the phone to discuss details and options of repairs. Further, it would be nice to at least have a mechanic debrief us when we come to pick up our car. You're missing a critical piece of the puzzle here. Admins are important, and Jackie is a really good one...but it doesn't feel the need that I'm explaining here. Thank you sir.

ED
Enrique D.
Mercedes-Benz GLS
08/20/2019
GLS 450
Fast and good service at a reasonable price

KH
KYLE H.
Fort Worth, TX
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
08/19/2019
Customer 11
Overall they did a great job on my sons Mercedes. It is an older model and needed suspension work, which is not cheap. But I was satisfied with cost and outcome. Car drives great once again.

BC
Bobbi C.
Roanke, TX
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/14/2019
Quick Friendly Service
The people at German Drive are great. Second time getting my ML serviced there. Good price, great service and nice people!