Mercedes-Benz C300
06/12/2019
Good Honest Service
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Service is timely, well done at a fair price.

DR. DAVID M.

AK
AARON K.
Volvo XC60
05/03/2019
Great service you can trust
Great customer service and service you can trust.

KAREN S.
Bristol, PA
05/02/2019
GLENNWOOD FOREIGN CAR SURVEY
I dropped my Volvo at Glennwood at 8 AM (the requested time) on Wednesday morning. The service was to be for maintenance at 112,000 odometer miles. I did ask if I could have the car (if necessary) done by 11:00 AM, as I had an appointment I couldn't cancel.
I received a phone call about 9:30 AM with the message explaining what work was necessary. I gave the okay. Less than thirty minute later, I again a received a phone call that the care was ready to pick-up.
Being a loyal customer, I used my dollar of coupon (previously mailed) when I paid.
Glennwod's has been the only station to service my Volvo. Great services and a great staff.

WS
WILLIAM/BARBA S.
Lexus ES 350
04/28/2019
Annual Inspection
I was reminded via text message that my inspection was due by the end of the month.
I scheduled by text and dropped the car off the next day.
Quick, efficient service .

BMW Z3
04/26/2019
2001 BMW Z3
Glenwood made it easy to schedule my service and did a great gob on my car.
Their communication was great and the saved me money.
Really happy with the entire package.

CHARLOTTE B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/22/2019
Fixed it!
Had my car towed in over the weekend - and it was fixed by Monday afternoon. Technician answered my questions. Work was completed as stated. Communication was great.

MARY H.
Ambler, PA
04/20/2019
Glenwood Foreign Car
I heard a rattling sound and called Glenwood. I was able to bring it in the next day and they found the problem and fixed it that day.

MI
MARC I.
Morrisville, PA
Volvo S40
04/18/2019
They did the work on time
They were easy to work with and did the job requested of them.

Volvo XC70
04/06/2019
Local business with great service and communication. Dropped off car and received a text about what needed to be done. After I answered the text I got another text saying it was received. Later in the day I had a text that my car was ready. Easy doing business with them.

03/28/2019
Trustworthy and Efficient
I’ve use GWFC for a few years now and I always know I can trust what they tell me. My wife and I had concerns at some local car dealerships selling us stuff we didn’t need, and GWFC reassured is it was correct.
I also really like their texting features and quick web link that itemizes what was done to my car. It’s cool and accurate.

RL
ROBERT L.
03/22/2019
Appointments available when desired and completed on time or even sooner.
I requested service on my car on a specific date and Glenwood complied. The work was completed a day earlier than promised and all was completed to my satisfaction.

MARY H.
Ambler, PA
03/20/2019
Glenwood Foreign Car
I love that Glenwood always lets me know what needs to be done; itemize the cost of each part; and then asks for approval of any or all suggestions before doing any work on the car.

Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
03/01/2019
Great place to do business with.
Fair prices, excellent work, always available when needed, clean, friendly staff

NP
NEIL P.
Langhorne, PA
03/01/2019
Takes great care of our cars
Just picked up our 2009 Mazda after a routine oil change, a transmission leak and a replacement of sway bar links that had been causing a clunking sound as we drove. While the car was in the shop, it was suggested that we do a headlight restoration. We hesitated but then okayed it. Wow!! What a difference that headlight restoration made! Much better visibility and safety. Car was ready on time and car drives like a champ. Communications clear via text. Although, there is always someone available by phone to answer questions. Very happy and confident that our cars are in good hands with Glenwood.

RICHARD S.
02/27/2019
Volvo S80
Fast, convenient and fairly priced service done by competent technicians who knows volvo's

Allan B.
Levittown, PA
02/12/2019
Glenwood Lifer
They won all my business over the last three weeks with four of my vehicles. Most notably my Mercedes and Jaguar that had issues that your average dealer did not feel comfortable servicing. I've been in the automobile business for over 50 years, owning my own dealerships at times. Finding someone you trust to do service work on your vehicle has always been a daunting task. The client experience, professionalism, and work on the cars has been absolutely outstanding. Highly recommend to family, friends and they won my business for life. Thank You Glenwood!

LC
LAUREL C.
Newtown, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/04/2019
Square shooters
I wish I found Glenwood Foreign Car sooner! They did a great job replacing the clutch on my 2009 Mini, along with some other maintenance work. Definitely less expensive than the dealership, and no "upselling" - just what the issues were with the car. I am very confident the work was done well, and they are just honest and straightforward. I will be back!

MIKE W.
Langhorne, PA
01/15/2019
Easy to set up my appointment and my car was ready in only a few hours
excellent customer experience

WS
WILLIAM/BARBA S.
Lexus ES 350
01/10/2019
Trusted Service
It was time for routine maintenance, an email reminded us to make an appointment.
The work was done efficiently within a reasonable half day.
When I picked up my car, it also had been washed!
I did not see that coming!