RY
RICHARD Y.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/02/2020
Always fair
Cars are difficult to fix these days with complex sensors and electronics. Glenwood always figures it out and is fair about it

KAREN S.
Bristol, PA
Volvo S80
06/24/2020
Tops in all their servcies. Starting with the front office, office manager, and the technicians they all made my day. Repair down on time, amd a complimentary car wash, plus shining the wheel covers. Great team work.
As always, courteous staff, efficient service, car was serviced and quickly return.
I'll always recommend GLENWOOD FOREIGN.

Mercedes-Benz GLE
06/20/2020
great service as always
We've trusted Glenwood with our cars for years. They are trust worthy and do excellent work. Highly recommend.

Langhorne, PA
06/19/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Glenwood Foreign Cars always keeps me on track by sending emails to informing on servicing my BMW. My BMW is a 2008 and they have been taking care of it since I moved here to Bucks County in 2017. They are honest and I totally trust them with my BMW. There customer service girl is always professional and efficient getting back with appointment setting and questions I’ve had. Highly recommend Glenwood Foreign Cars!

06/18/2020
close to home
Very knowledgeable and kept us informed constantly as to what they were doing and what had to be done.

MARY H.
Ambler, PA
06/16/2020
Glenwood Foreign Car Visit
It is so easy to use Glenwood Foreign Car. I was able to drop it off the night before and it was ready for pickup by 1pm.

GN
GLENN N.
Volvo S60
06/06/2020
Fast, honest service
Had my Volvo towed in one day and it was back the next. Could have been a whole computer board ($$$) but was only a defective coil. You can trust Glenwood.

SAM M.
05/20/2020
My 2020 BMW 323 Back On The Road Again
My 2020 BMW has been forced to become my primary ride and GlenWood does a great job. This time the contact-less system worked very well and after a hour cruise the car seems to be running very well. I understand that a 20 year old car means hard to get parts and maintenance and by being a customer here I do have confidence in this car lasting a few more years. Thanks to the whole TEAM! Sam McD.

BETSY S.
Langhorne, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/16/2020
Glenwood is Quality
I really appreciate how the staff is so friendly and helpful. It is super easy to schedule appointments and the digital car report the gets texted to your phone is so helpful. I'm really happy I found Glenwood.

ROBERT & DARCY G.
Volvo S80
05/15/2020
Helpful even during a pandemic.
I appreciate the good technical service, as usual. But, I also was happy this time for the contactless drop off, pick up, and transactions. Thank you again for being there!

BARBARA B.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Land Rover Discovery
05/08/2020
Dyno!
Melissa on spot with customer service. The tech found problem and ✔ engine light out.
At last moment I requested fluids topped off. That didn't happen. Little disappointed.
Overall good experience

TA
TIMOTHY A.
Holland, PA
Porsche 911 Carrera
04/24/2020
Personal attention, pictures that speak 1000 words
Dropped my car off for its annual inspection. Service was completed as promised. Car was sanitized before my pick-up. But more than that, owner greeted me and explained a potential problem to watch out for. Just the facts with photos. No pressure. No sales pitch. I’ll be back ! Thank you, Glenn !

SEAN C.

WS
WILLIAM/BARBA S.
04/17/2020
Always so helpful!
A squirrel decided to build a nest under the hood of my 4Runner...and chewed up some wires rendering the engine almost powerless.
Glen had seen this phenomenon a lot!
The vehicle was fixed and ready to go the next day.
Thank you !

WS
WILLIAM/BARBA S.
Lexus ES 350
04/16/2020
Always a good experience
I certainly wasn’t thinking about usual stuff like car inspection during this pandemic pandemonium.
But, I received a reminder text from Glenwood and was able to schedule an appointment for the next business day.
The technician recommended a new battery, I always go with their expertise.
Everything was done in a few hours.